Comments

• Options
    hrxxpt10hrxxpt10 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fasttt now tanks admins
  • Options
    hellishdivinityhellishdivinity Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My download just picked up like crazy. So maybe they have resolved the issue.
  • Options
    lazerpulselazerpulse Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is a huge 1.6gig patch so people who started getting it early are still downloading while more and more people start their updates. So it's understandable but a P2P system or torrent option would be nice in the future.
  • Options
    frookyfrooky Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My download just picked up like crazy. So maybe they have resolved the issue.

Mine sped up after I hit CANCEL and PATCH again.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    frooky wrote: »
    Mine sped up after I hit CANCEL and PATCH again.

Same, only I just exited the launcher all together.
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Duh... downloading the patch with 3 kb/s and my regular downloading speed is 11 mb/s...

LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rodosto wrote: »
    Duh... downloading the patch with 3 kb/s and my regular downloading speed is 11 mb/s...

LOL

Oh really, no one else is having that issue >.>
  • Options
    andyhamandyham Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I will be handing out 100 000 AD to the person who posts the best joke in here.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Just a suggestion...

Please make it peer to peer download next time. Torrent is best way to improve the download.
  • Options
    frookyfrooky Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same, only I just exited the launcher all together.

Apparently she ain't idling right and we just need to get out and push occasionally...
  • Options
    ronrobaronroba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    andyham wrote: »
    I will be handing out 100 000 AD to the person who posts the best joke in here.

You cant give AD
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Oh really, no one else is having that issue >.>

Yeah, it seems im the only one having that problem right now(!).
  • Options
    bioflash257bioflash257 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you made TR totally **** i give up on pvpv because us TR cant even ****ng get a kill because we were nefred so everyone else is now 10x stronger
  • Options
    vaashievaashie Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Made it to around 400/436 MB after several hours and now when I had to restart downloader, it upgraded it to new version and the whole DL started all over again.../facepalm
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ronroba wrote: »
    You cant give AD

He can. Put a 100.000 worth <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to AH and tell the person who wants to give AD to buy the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. You can see name@handle on AH next to item lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hank41 wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to run the quest lines now as you NERFED all the chest and nodes by 75% and I mean TAKEN them out of all the quest chains.

Hey dumba ss company there are loot runs in EVERY MMO since 1998...UPDATE Yours is the ONLY MMO that has NONE! you greedy b a s t a r d s.

Uninstall. Cant wait for you to change them back or we will see how your doing 6 months from now when EVERYONE has figured out you took them out so the players will be inclined to spend $ on a F2P game just to get ingame money. What a joke your game is.

FU Fanboys your about 5% of the game population 5% Elite 90% the rest. Goodluck as the company is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> around 90% of there F2P player base.

In DDO you can do a LOOT run in every dungeon as many times as you like until the chest become RANSACKED then it takes 7 days for them to RESET.

NW Has ZERO loot runs as they have emptied all the quest lines chest and nodes by a freaking 75%.....LOLOLLOLO

Hey bro...you mad bro??
  • Options
    jeadeyerocksjeadeyerocks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hank41 wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to run the quest lines now as you NERFED all the chest and nodes by 75% and I mean TAKEN them out of all the quest chains.

Hey dumba ss company there are loot runs in EVERY MMO since 1998...UPDATE Yours is the ONLY MMO that has NONE! you greedy b a s t a r d s.

Uninstall. Cant wait for you to change them back or we will see how your doing 6 months from now when EVERYONE has figured out you took them out so the players will be inclined to spend $ on a F2P game just to get ingame money. What a joke your game is.

FU Fanboys your about 5% of the game population 5% Elite 90% the rest. Goodluck as the company is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> around 90% of there F2P player base.

In DDO you can do a LOOT run in every dungeon as many times as you like until the chest become RANSACKED then it takes 7 days for them to RESET.

NW Has ZERO loot runs as they have emptied all the quest lines chest and nodes by a freaking 75%.....LOLOLLOLO
    ^--- cant make money.
  • Options
    fizdantilusfizdantilus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome patch!!!
  • Options
    andyhamandyham Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    andyham wrote: »
    that is just sad.
    try harder.

okey it give me a light chuckle
  • Options
    jezeen5jezeen5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    over 2hours of updating still only 75%
    Death or Glory
  • Options
    jezeen5jezeen5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and im getting mixed reports of how well the patch has gone ...some saying good others crying like little girls who just had their teddy taken away?
    Death or Glory
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Love the patch thanks alot for fixing tanks!
  • Options
    malcomgtxmalcomgtx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, free respec tomorrow. Confirmation can be found at the DevTracker (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4385112&viewfull=1#post4385112).

It doesn't look like feats are respec-able. WHy free for powers but not for feats? They are intertwined.
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    malcomgtx wrote: »
    It doesn't look like feats are respec-able. WHy free for powers but not for feats? They are intertwined.

its a respec token like you get from zen it respecs everything.......l2 read
  • Options
    shadedkinshadedkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I see different opinions about the patch. I understand not everyone will like it. But as an overall update does it fix more things than they break?
    11k+ GS CW | Langor@shadedkin | Dragon Server76561198027499089.png
  • Options
    vyekrulvyekrul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So as i am downloading the patch i constantly get around 140mb downloaded an then, error 14 server disconnected restarts at 0mb been doing that since about 10am central time, tired of this happening as i was enjoying the game, this is making me want to call it quits never had this much trouble with a patch, is there anything that can help this problem ? have re-downloaded the game an restarted my comp, as well as checking all securitys with the computer. i dont know anything else to do...
  • Options
    protocol87protocol87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited June 2013
    PvP

Finished PvP maps no longer stand a chance of sometimes stranding players without a Leave button.
    Players may no longer be kicked from PvP maps unless they are disconnected.
    Players must now participate in a PvP match to qualify for its rewards.
    Players no longer get points for Assists if they do not deal damage to the target player.
    We are aware that this puts healers at a point disadvantage; we are looking into solutions for a future update.
    PvP matches that go by much more quickly than expected now give fewer rewards.
    The "Match Start" countdown now properly waits until the match is about to begin to start counting down.
    The minimap zoom boundaries in both PvP maps have been improved; players should be able to zoom out more.
    The rewards for losing a PvP match have been lowered.
    While waiting for more players to join a PvP match, the UI now displays that it's waiting for players.
    Points are no longer awarded for assists if the player didn't actually assist for a given kill.

GREAT NEWS! Finally some pvp fixes. We need more punishment for bots.

Please start permabanning bots, or make a forum section where we can post bot screenshots to have them punished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Loki < The Illuminati > 60 - Control Wizard
    Protocol 60 - Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    automaticbird08automaticbird08 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok... So why can I not respec my feats? I am grateful for the powers respec but my powers were fine. What I needed was a feat respec after the patch.. A re spec should involve both as both matter in a build and both are affected by the patch..
  • Options
    automaticbird08automaticbird08 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NVM it respeced everything. It just wasn't specific in-game

Sry for failing...
This discussion has been closed.