Comments

• Options
    rschaffeerschaffee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So what its a great worm whats it going to do attack me with its walker
  • Options
    phattchoo86phattchoo86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "We killed the dragon! We killed the Dragon! We ... we're never going to have girlfriends, are we?"
  • Options
    jetheladyjethelady Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what does a beholder with arms say to his girlfriend? eye beholding you baby.......
  • Options
    kanotakikanotaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why didn't the Skeleton cross the road? Cuz he didn't have any guts.
  • Options
    jmravesjmraves Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One day, an orc goes to tower of alteration in protectors enclave to have his haircut changed while wearing a pair of headphones. The barber ask him to take them off, but he protest that he'll die w/o them.

The barber sighs then starts cutting his hair around the headphones. Soon, the orc falls asleep then the barber takes off the headphones. Soon, the orc is turning blue in color and collapses on the floor. Panicked, the barber puts the headphones unto his ear and hears, "breathe in. Breathe out."

Hahahahaha
  • Options
    bullzeye701bullzeye701 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lloth and her 3 daughter hatched a plot to take over the realms.
    Lloth sends for her best scouts and says, "I want you to scour the realms for the ugliest being you can find. We'll turn him loose on the world and we can take over while everyone is in chaos."
    After several weeks they returned with a hooded figure. "This is the ugliest being there is," they told their queen.
    Lloth's youngest daughter says, "I'm sure it's not good enough. Let me see."
    The guards, after averting their eyes, removes the hood. Lloth's daughter runs away screaming, "My eyes. My eyes. It's hideous."
    The second daughter says, "She never had the guts to rule anyway. I'm positive it's NOT that bad. Let me see."
    Again the guards averted their eyes and removed the creatures hood.
    The second daughter also runs away, screaming, "My eyes. My eyes. It's hideous."
    The oldest and fiercest of Lloth's daughters swaggers up to the guards, "They were never brave enough to rule. Let me see."
    Shaking their heads, the guards avert their eyes and again removes the creature's hood.
    The third daughter runs away as well, screaming, "My eyes. It's hideous."
    Lloth cackles in glee. "This is perfect. If my daughters can't bare to look on this creature, then it must indeed be terrible. Let me see."
    The guards again avert their eyes, and remove the hood.
    "This been great fun, but me go home now!" says the Gully Dwarf.
  • Options
    darkthorfdarkthorf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why did the exited gamer log out of Neverwinter?

To switch characters!
  • Options
    keikatkeikat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why are orcs such good gardeners?
    They all have green thumps.
  • Options
    knightnight2knightnight2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you hear the Beholders got an education grant from Neverwinter? Their race had more pupils than anyone else.
  • Options
    deames1deames1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A guardian fighter is in a tavern picking on a rouge, making him the butt of all his jokes.
    A cleric comes over to console him and the guardian fighter knocks him clear across the room.
    The moral of the story: NEVER go near a guardian fighter's Butt.
  • Options
    genghissalgenghissal Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Our wizard was so dumb. When we were attacked by vultures, he cast feign death on himself. (true story)
  • Options
    shadowsmage71shadowsmage71 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Nightmare walks into the bar, and the dwarf bartender asks, "Why the long face friend?"

Q: Why did the Nightmare have to gargle?
    A: Because it was a little horse..

Q: Why did the Drow stand behind the horse?
    A: He was hoping to get a kick out of it.

Q: What did the Nightmare say when it fell?
    A: I've fallen and I can't giddyup!

Q: What's the best thing to do if an dragon sneezes?
    A: Get out of its way!
  • Options
    bel1eveeebel1eveee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how about focus on fixing the game breaking issues like chat silence,cleric aggro,guardian fighters,pvp ,que system,broken spells/feats etc.
    Perhaps have your 'community' representatives spend more time on forums gathering feedback rather than running these silly contests.
    Why not make a feedback contest?
  • Options
    tlariatlaria Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A half-orc was reading the morning tribune and read that more adults are living at home with their parents, that surprised the half-orc, who shouted, "Mom! Did you read this?" The half-orc was so surprised he dribbled some slop onto his bib.

Joking, the half-orcs mom read that to him.

(At the risk of ruining the joke: He shouted "Mom!" because he's living with his parents...and she read it to him because she's the human, smarter, and he's umm a half-orc, not known for their intelligence and wisdom)
    coven wrote: »
    I won dungeons and dragons, AND IT WAS ADVANCED!!:rolleyes:

Hahaha! I just watched that episode of Community, literally not more than 40 min ago. Chang was awesome in that...
  • Options
    genghissalgenghissal Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What do you call a 4 foot tall halfling? Stilts!
  • Options
    abramiusabramius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A drow with his panther, a Thayan elf, a Shadovar monk, an assassin, and a dwarven priest walk into a bar... wait, someones already told this one.
  • Options
    eanndorrynneanndorrynn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Dwarf walks out of a bar....
  • Options
    nvrbeen2fastnvrbeen2fast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What did the barbarian say to Tiamat prior to combat? I fish with wyrms bigger than you.
  • Options
    porpoisealertporpoisealert Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
    Idris the Revenant walks into a bar. The bartender looks down at the froth flowing over the edge of his beer glass and says, Dang it! I messed up my pull!"
  • Options
    sirgryphon1sirgryphon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An elf, a human and a dwarf walk into a pub. Each orders a drink and a fly lands on each drink right after the barmaid sets them down. The elf turns in disgust, "Barmaid, take this away and bring me another wine." The human picks the fly off his ale, shrugs, and drinks it down. The dwarf snatches the fly from the rim of his mead and yells, "SPIT IT OUT YOU BEASTIE! SPIT IT OUT!!"
  • Options
    eqdave07eqdave07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What does a Orc eat at the pasta house? A Halflinguine
  • Options
    writerdgwriterdg Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Is this game hot? Of course it is, it's Neverwinter.
    Kinset Drake - Lvl 60 GF - Legio Draconum Guild Leader - Mindflayer
  • Options
    twoheltwohel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jesus saves....
    Everyone else takes full damage
  • Options
    lithornelithorne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Two dwarves named Ragnar and Krom, dear friends and adventuring comrades of many years, joined in battle one day against a mighty red dragon. At the end of the great struggle, Ragnar lay mortally injured.

"Krom," he groaned, "before I die, listen close. Make sure me share of th' treasure is sent home to me clan, bury me in the crypt o' me fathers with th' beast's skull, and pour a bottle o' th' finest Firebelly Whiskey o'er me grave."

"Aye, I'll see it done, me brother, you can be sure o' that," Krom replied. "So long as ye don't mind th' whiskey passin' through me on th' way!"
  • Options
    hirameki2000hirameki2000 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How many companions does it take to change a lightbulb?

Just one, but when he comes, brings with him 40 Orcs, 25 Werewolves, one Boss and 3 Jehovah's Witnesses.
  • Options
    talkingbeartalkingbear Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Joke #1
    So a rogue is driving a wagon through Waterdeep's crowded streets. A Guardsman on horseback sees him endangering the lives of the commoners and begins chasing after him. The rogue whips the horses into a frenzy, travelling faster and faster. The guardsman pursues, and being on horseback, is gaining on the rogue. Realizing he's going to get caught, the rogue tugs on the reins, stops the horses and awaits the guardsman's approach. The guardsman, feeling in a magnanimous mood, says to the rogue, "If you can give me one good reason you were racing through the streets like that, I'll let you go instead of calling the magisters." The rogue pauses only a beat before saying, "Well see it's like this, my wife ran off with a Guard the other day. From a distance I thought you was him trying to bring her back!"

Joke #2
    A paladin is riding through his lands and observes a woman selling apples at an exorbitant price. Even more strange, he sees men lining up to purchase her apples. Being duty bound to stop such a dastardly deed, he rides up to the woman and gets off his horse. He says to the woman, "Maam, you cannot charge these men so much for mere apples. Tis not right!" The woman replies, "But noble sire, I need the money desperately!" The paladin is puzzled and asks, "What could you need so much gold for?" The woman answers, "I am of common birth, and in need of a husband, and I just know, if I can get enough gold, I can get a ticket to the Paladins ball and find a nice man." The paladin replies quickly, "But madam, paladins don't have balls." The men around the couple snicker, the woman smiles and the paladin, red faced, gets back on his horse and rides away...
  • Options
    hemocynichemocynic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Cleric, a Paladin, Wizard and Rogue walk into a bar. The bar keep says" what will you have?" The Cleric repies with a laugh "Ale for me" The Paladin follows suit " Ale for me", The wizard to not be out done, " make that 2 ales for me". The Rogues looks at the three and back to the keep, "I will have what they are having. The Cleric and Paladin are too devote to drink, and we all know we don't want the Wizard to remember his fire ball spell while drinking in your inn.
  • Options
    chuggs00chuggs00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There once were some Neverwinter players
    Who were exploiters, haters, naysayers
    I was down for a day
    Lost 2 levels of play
    Till Perfect World dealt with the auction fake payers
  • Options
    hirameki2000hirameki2000 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where can i get a rare item?

Anywhere, as long as your inventory is full.
  • Options
    crimsonfalconercrimsonfalconer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why did the Trickster rogue die?
    He was red ground color blind.
This discussion has been closed.