test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon shard empty

Comments

• skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I only pray in the main city right now, and it's where i log out. There used to be tons of people just standing there, mules i would guess and tradeskillers. Now there are way way less of them. I am nor saying anything about the health of the game. I am just passing on what I have observed.
  • krisstina2333krisstina2333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was on and off mindflayer all day till about 10:00pm EST got blacklake skirmish in about 15minutes 2 orc skirmishes also about 15minutes each my cloak tower was longest at 20-30minutes max but I am DPS so I expect those times....everything seemed fine to me

The system doesn't care if you're DD or not~
    I have been placed into 2DC group(DC myself) as often as my friend in 5 DD group~
  • spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed today that dragon shard was empty not like before it's possible that 80% players from dragon shard using exploits and they got banned I'm confused :confused:

Good. The game does not need that kind of player base anyway.
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    theres only like 10 people on dragon server atm

Not when I was logged into it 10 minutes ago. There where 27 instances of the zone I was in on Dragon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    More lies

tons of Zone chat

http://postimg.org/image/p0vtbjfht/full/

over 36 instances at 1:00 am est the top 3 having over 250 each

http://postimg.org/image/yks0u55uj/

Average monday night...the vocal minority with their alt accounts are really getting desperate . As I have been saying all this amounts to is very lame attempts at social engineering, anyone with an IQ above 84 can see it.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Really? Because on Mindflayer normally those instances have 150 players each. Not 34-85. Not sure you are making much of a good point there.
    edited May 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Really? Because on Mindflayer normally those instances have 150 players each. Not 34-85. Not sure you are making much of a good point there.

It's monday at one am I just logged into AD on wow there was only 27 people in SW city

OMGzorz wow is dead!!! :rolleyes:

Honestly how big of a tool do you have to be to create alt accounts to perpetuate the myth that a game is dying? LOL
  • loucid101loucid101 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Words.

All my rl friends who played this have left because of the **** that has transpired. I logged out earlier and the server was quiet, not many about. People who 'pay cryptic' will accuse free players of exploiting... jesus christ. Or if you have an opinion you have an 'alt account'. Talk about clutching straws.

I might hang on, play to 60 and see, but i fear its a waste of time. Now i'v see the attitude on the forums too, awesome playerbase my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am from dragon shard. Currently not playing until they wipe or i get bored trying to save this game from itself.

I am not an exploiter, and obviously not banned...I am disgruntled a tad bit tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
    edited May 2013
    loucid101 wrote: »
    Words.

All my rl friends who played this have left because of the **** that has transpired. I logged out earlier and the server was quiet, not many about. People who 'pay cryptic' will accuse free players of exploiting... jesus christ. Or if you have an opinion you have an 'alt account'. Talk about clutching straws.

I might hang on, play to 60 and see, but i fear its a waste of time.

More words

Almost everyone I know from other games are coming to Neverwinter, in fact most of my fleet from STO is playing and that is a considerable number , they all seem happy.

Why is your experience more valid than mine?
  • bridgemongerbridgemonger Member Posts: 194 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    All I know is, for the first 2 weeks I never really had an issue as far as waiting a while to get into the queue. Normally, just about anything was 15 minutes. Today, at least one hour, and for the better part of the day approaching 2 hours. 48-52. 2 skirmish 1 dungeon. Queued constantly.
    60cw 51tr 16dc 5gf
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's monday at one am I just logged into AD on wow there was only 27 people in SW city

Honestly how big of a tool do you have to be to create alt accounts to perpetuate the myth that a game is dying? LOL

Try Orgrimar... probably lots of players there. :) Don't want no stinkin' Alliance!

In all honesty, I only logged on today for praying and profession queuing. Just meh on the game right now. I'm sure there are many that feel the same way. It will normalize soon, I'm sure. Oh, I also didn't play any other MMOs tonight. Not feeling it for any game after this. :(
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am from dragon shard. Currently not playing until they wipe or i get bored trying to save this game from itself.

I am not an exploiter, and obviously not banned...I am disgruntled a tad bit tho.

You'll be waiting a while then. They posted in their big faq on the AH exploit that they WILL NOT be wiping the servers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know I have been talking to 4 other players from Dragon all night off and on. All of them are not feeling it right now...Cryptic better do something, I might finally succeed in getting these guys to come over and play The Secret World with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
    edited May 2013
    You'll be waiting a while then. They posted in their big faq on the AH exploit that they WILL NOT be wiping the servers.

Yep, saw that...Like I said, until they wipe it or I decide to move on...I still think they will be wiping it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I know I have been talking to 4 other players from Dragon all night off and on. All of them are not feeling it right now...Cryptic better do something, I might finally succeed in getting these guys to come over and play The Secret World with me.

Oh! I have a Templar in TSW that is using an AR/Fist heal build. One thing I wish this game had is being able to move while casting or using abilities. Seems so "old style" to be stuck in one spot these days!
    edited May 2013
    More words

Almost everyone I know from other games are coming to Neverwinter, in fact most of my fleet from STO is playing and that is a considerable number , they all seem happy.

Why is your experience more valid than mine?

I never said it was, it's everyone's own experience. I hope you and your fleet enjoy it, by all means. :)
    edited May 2013
    syrum wrote: »
    Oh! I have a Templar in TSW that is using an AR/Fist heal build. One thing I wish this game had is being able to move while casting or using abilities. Seems so "old style" to be stuck in one spot these days!

I agree, TSW combat is so fun. I mostly run with Shotgun/Blades build but I have been doing some other combinations lately...I am still pretty new over there, playing mostly solo and trying to get my gaming friends to join me.. I am just now rdy to do the second dungeon, the hell one..

I put TSW on hold for NWO, so I have not been active so much lately..About to pick it back up now, hopefully with my crew in tact...Would be so fun.

Edit:..I been rolling with Dragon clan..pretty fun story line so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If zone chat was anything to go by, the gods must have missed a few in their purge.

They're trolling. See for yourself. Offer to buy 6 cats for 100 gold. You'll get no response.
    edited May 2013
    Heh...it's just much to do about nothing and we have been hearing this BS all day

Dragon is dead! false
    People still selling cats! Only imaginary ones
    All news sites reporting that neverwinter is an epic fail!!! Nope just MMORPG.com saying they don't consider this open beta which is fair.

Oh and 90% of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> comes from may 2013 accounts...things that make you go hmmmm. I'm not saying that some folks aren't mad and some will legitimately quit, but this epic crash and burn is just wishful thinking. This is standard internet fair and has nothing to do with reality. Adam Sessler had a really good segment about it he called the focus group of one it starts at the 6:45 min mark.

Anyway sky's not falling games not dying no matter how bad you wish it were.
    edited May 2013
    I agree, TSW combat is so fun. I mostly run with Shotgun/Blades build but I have been doing some other combinations lately...I am still pretty new over there, playing mostly solo and trying to get my gaming friends to join me.. I am just now rdy to do the second dungeon, the hell one..

I put TSW on hold for NWO, so I have not been active so much lately..About to pick it back up now, hopefully with my crew in tact...Would be so fun.

It's much more fun with friends. My husband and I played through their first two "issues" as a duo. While it was entertaining, we got bored with it just being the two of us. All in all, one of the best story lines I've seen in a game though, along with some really interesting quests that actually require thinking skills or at the least, research skills to find the answers!
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

WTF are you talking about? Are you talking to me? I have NO Alt accounts, I have been a member of this community for a very long time. Before you go on about "join date" that is simply the date of the first post. I have been waiting for this game for literally years. Calling someone a tool who you do not know who did nothing but politely refute your post is ridiculous.

I am really sorry that you want to hide your head in the sand. Population is off today. That is a fact. I've been on and off all day, as I work out of the house and I logged on to pray to try to make up a bit of lost progress and I noticed it. I queued for over 2 hours for a Skirmish, first time ever, and finally left it because I got tired of waiting. This forum is full of people who are unhappy with the way this has been handled.

Does that mean the game is dying? Never said it did. They definitely have lost players over this and a myriad of other things in the past few weeks. There also may be many people taking a break over recent events who may be back.

I was simply making a simple observation that population was down.

Oh and gg comparing a brand new game that had a ton of hype to a game that is well into maturity. Because that is relevant.
    edited May 2013
    Heh...it's just much to do about nothing and we have been hearing this BS all day

Dragon is dead! false
    People still selling cats! Only imaginary ones
    All news sites reporting that neverwinter is an epic fail!!! Nope just MMORPG.com saying they don't consider this open beta which is fair.

Oh and 90% of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> comes from may 2013 accounts...things that make you go hmmmm. I'm not saying that some folks aren't mad and some will legitimately quit, but this epic crash and burn is just wishful thinking. This is standard internet fair and has nothing to do with reality. Adam Sessler had a really good segment about it he called the focus group of one it starts at the 6:45 min mark.

Anyway sky's not falling games not dying no matter how bad you wish it were.

Everyone who has a may 2013 account abort. ABANDON SHIP.
  • estsuestsu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am so sad I have a May 2013 Join date. I cannot express my opinion on the game.

Wow he has a May 2012 Join date. His words must be the calling of dragons!

Someone who has a May 2011 Join date please come forward and proclaim your god status please.
  • nikmal2013nikmal2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    WTF are you talking about? Are you talking to me? I have NO Alt accounts, I have been a member of this community for a very long time. Before you go on about "join date" that is simply the date of the first post. I have been waiting for this game for literally years. Calling someone a tool who you do not know who did nothing but politely refute your post is ridiculous.

I am really sorry that you want to hide your head in the sand. Population is off today. That is a fact. I've been on and off all day, as I work out of the house and I logged on to pray to try to make up a bit of lost progress and I noticed it. I queued for over 2 hours for a Skirmish, first time ever, and finally left it because I got tired of waiting. This forum is full of people who are unhappy with the way this has been handled.

Does that mean the game is dying? Never said it did. They definitely have lost players over this and a myriad of other things in the past few weeks. There also may be many people taking a break over recent events who may be back.

Oh and gg comparing a brand new game that had a ton of hype to a game that is well into maturity. Because that is relevant.
    I am certainly NOT seeing what you are seeing on the Dragon Shard!! There are people all over the place in Protector's Enclave!! So much so that there was Rubber Banding. Not to mention there is tons of people in the different zones too. I went to alot of them as well. So I am not seeing what you are. I think you are just logging in to instances that are very very under populated.
  • buldegradbuldegrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    More likely they quit because there was no wipe.

Exactly why my entire guilds leadership has since stopped playing. Expect more to leave as well. Ridiculous not to wipe considering the amount of exploits that have run rampant.
    edited May 2013

Easy there Elvis, no one said you personally were making alt accounts, look at post #111 for a better explanation of my original assertion. I also logged in several times today because I lost a new toon to the rollback, I played four dungeons on my Trickster instead and the longest I waited for a dungeon to pop was 15 min, no one is sticking their head anywhere it is individual experience. Considering the AH was out of commission, it's a workday and other variables yeah it may not have been as packed as saturday, populations will wane and wax like they do in all MMO's.

What is irritating to me and many others is this incessant doom-crying, and I'm not talking about legitimate gripes , I'm talking about the sheer idiotic claims that I outlined in my above post which have been proven to be BS. Honestly folks who have actual issues should be just as irritated because it takes away the validity of those concerns and loses them to the white noise of the rabble.
  • erethizon1erethizon1 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure there are probably going to be less people playing. I know a big part of my daily play involved the auction house and until it comes back up I will not be on as much as normal. Also, you are probably judging the number of people at least in part by how many people are in town. Since the auction house is one of the big things that keeps people in town there will be fewer people hanging out there until the auction house comes back up. The servers are not down like yesterday, but the game is not fully up either. The auction house is an important part of the game and it is still missing for the time being.
    edited May 2013
    No matter what this guys keeps trying to say. A ton of player right here, FROM DRAGON, posting that they are not playing due to no wipes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buldegradbuldegrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    greyana wrote: »
    People will bury their heads in the sands until they are the ones crying out for server merges. Game's done.

Agree. Over in record time. Over before it ever even officially launched. Now that's some record.