What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon shard empty

Comments

• Options
    naeron1966naeron1966 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed today that dragon shard was empty not like before it's possible that 80% players from dragon shard using exploits and they got banned I'm confused :confused:

Has not been empty for me, skirmishes and dungeons were popping on the queue as quickly as ever and I was seeing plenty of people while leveling.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    When I played today, until about two hours ago, Dragon was as packed and as spammy as always. I haven't noticed any changes, not in my friends list or guild, either. Fast queues, too, but that was on my GF where it is almost always fast.

Oh drat you mean it won't finally be unlaggy? Bother I guess I'll just have to live with the lag then.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cosmiqueonecosmiqueone Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Oh I don't know, when I logged in last night there were a ridiculous amount of people selling cats.
    "Note to self, when magic fails attempt science".
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh I don't know, when I logged in last night there were a ridiculous amount of people selling cats.
    I thought all the cats were wrangled up and euthanized with the rollback? Most of those were obtained illegally after all.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    krystar2009krystar2009 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I decided to roll the most fearsome class in the game, the Uninstall Wizard!
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I was on Mindflayer earlier this morning, it seemed as active as ever.

If Dragon has been significantly depopulated, then it might actually be playable ;)
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    I thought all the cats were wrangled up and euthanized with the rollback? Most of those were obtained illegally after all.

No, they just declawed them and neutered them
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013

They got rolled back and stuffed into the cushions.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Good riddance to the f2p moochers and exploiters.

What exactly is a F2P Moocher in a F2P game?
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not sure what you guys are talking about. I logged in a few times throughout the day and saw the usual amount of people around me.
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syrum wrote: »
    Not sure what you guys are talking about. I logged in a few times throughout the day and saw the usual amount of people around me.

Pssss don't tell anyone I told ya, but I think they are just angry for something....
  • Options
    slikeyslikey Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just no real reason to play with all the exploits, without a wipe or anything i dont think i will be revisiting this game til an archer is released and well if the population leaves like u said it has before then.... No real reason to come back. But yea this is what happens when you have to many exploits that irritate people and you choose to do nothing. See ya when they put more content out maybe...
  • Options
    srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mindflayer is still full of people,in fact queue for epics take only mins now also,.... they are all trading in gold!! gold am tellin ya!!!
  • Options
    unimatrixalpha1unimatrixalpha1 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrlee9569 wrote: »
    What exactly is a F2P Moocher in a F2P game?

Someone who contributes nothing to the game and just whines, and by "contribute" I don't just mean monetary support to Cryptic.
  • Options
    jadedragon1337jadedragon1337 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mutharex wrote: »
    Am I the only one who noticed OP's avatar?

Apparently so xD
  • Options
    cosmiqueonecosmiqueone Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »

If zone chat was anything to go by, the gods must have missed a few in their purge.
    "Note to self, when magic fails attempt science".
  • Options
    ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea no difference at all on Dragon, tons of players and tons of zone spam, just another monday
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone who contributes nothing to the game and just whines, and by "contribute" I don't just mean monetary support to Cryptic.

I find those vastly to superior to the "I paid to play, so your opinion doesn't matter" folks, seriously, I do.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    dontbanme1dontbanme1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    breh, a lot of us are banned for 3 days to 1 and a half weeks. just wait a bit, we'll be back :D.
  • Options
    swagpaysmybillsswagpaysmybills Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am on Dragon don't feel like logging into a game I know wont last pretty useless to pretend otherwise its just ashame there is no good games coming anytime soon.
    #LameDevs
  • Options
    syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dontbanme1 wrote: »
    breh, a lot of us are banned for 3 days to 1 and a half weeks. just wait a bit, we'll be back :D.

If that means you were one of the exploiters, please, don't come back...
  • Options
    unimatrixalpha1unimatrixalpha1 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find those vastly to superior to the "I paid to play, so your opinion doesn't matter" folks, seriously, I do.

Yet you felt the need to respond. Seriously...
  • Options
    creedgamingcreedgaming Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    slikey wrote: »
    Just no real reason to play with all the exploits, without a wipe or anything i dont think i will be revisiting this game til an archer is released and well if the population leaves like u said it has before then.... No real reason to come back. But yea this is what happens when you have to many exploits that irritate people and you choose to do nothing. See ya when they put more content out maybe...

We don't want you in the game anyway go back to WoW
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yet you felt the need to respond. Seriously...

If you've been on the forums much at all, you'd know he really enjoys trolling. :) He'll also argue just to argue and keep some ridiculous thread going. Rather entertaining... sometimes.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    First off who gives a Sh** when they merge servers , if half the game leaves? Every place I go to theres people roaming around... I could careless if half the worthless AFKers who leave the Pvp match as soon as it begins quit the game.....
  • Options
    mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    We don't want you in the game anyway go back to WoW

When I used to play WoW, I had many friends and not one of them ever used an exploit. And actually the server I was on, if someone caught a person using them, the server would have jumped on them instantly and a GM would have been there in a matter of minutes.
    WoW actually got right on top of it. Blizzard IMO handled a lot of exploiters fast and efficiently!
  • Options
    radiushiro2radiushiro2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No Blizzard didn't, maybe a couple of servers yes, but for the most part, there are farm bots, hacks, and exploits running rampant.
  • Options
    swagpaysmybillsswagpaysmybills Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I used to play WoW, I had many friends and not one of them ever used an exploit. And actually the server I was on, if someone caught a person using them, the server would have jumped on them instantly and a GM would have been there in a matter of minutes.
    WoW actually got right on top of it. Blizzard IMO handled a lot of exploiters fast and efficiently!

100% what you said. Haven't played WoW in years but I am willing to bet Blizzard are still testing their new tier set bonuses. Seems like PW make the most basic mistakes they must of taken some of the D3 devs.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

WoW makes 120 million a month , ontop of about 360 million a quarter in expansions..... Compared to Neverwinter that maybe has made $250,000 since launch?
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    100% what you said. Haven't played WoW in years but I am willing to bet Blizzard are still testing their new tier set bonuses. Seems like PW make the most basic mistakes they must of taken some of the D3 devs.

Having played D2 on BattleNet, I have to wonder if you're serious.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.