What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• drajokan98drajokan98 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tsaiclone wrote: »
    Go to sleep little Padawan
    Padawan hmmm i think youve goten some bad info im the guy that make jedi's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> them selves and run in terror
  • bonecrrusher1bonecrrusher1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    plus they're 26mins late since they told us it would be up at 3am at max
  • gaara666killsgaara666kills Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xmorwainxi wrote: »
    No ETA and freakishly long downtime, are we sure this is Cryptic and not Riot in disguise?
    you made me lol (pun in there maybe?)
  • iamfuzziamfuzz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its a good thing most my gaming comes from late at night. Feel bad for the people who were grinding during rollback times... but dont feel horribly bad. Its still BETA...

-fuzz
  • kkarrabbasskkarrabbass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes people play games for free, but you don't honestly think that is the point of a F2P model do you? In a nut shell about 5% give or take will pay more then what they would get for an average monthly subscription, about 20% will pay about the same (around 15-20 a month) and around another 20% will buy something relatively meaningless through a micro transaction. Net result is those people pay the bills.... The remain 55% will never pay a dime. So why does a company care about them? Because the 5% don't want to play solo, they pay to be involved in an active community.

Yes, you are being used as fertilizer for the flowers. Sorry if realism is to much for you, but you think they went free to play because they like loosing money ?

That's the kind of thinking that keeps me employed.. Oh look, free download from intranet....wait where did I get this virus.... who can I pay to fix this...

Thank you for being you, it keeps me employed.

Flowers eventually die, fertilizer is forever. It is not a static picture. Those who buy eventually will slow down. Those who don't eventually might be seduced.
  • iamfuzziamfuzz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    plus they're 26mins late since they told us it would be up at 3am at max

I think they initially stated that, and then rolled back what they said. Now theyre just saying that the servers might come back up with no prior notice (whenever that may be)

-fuzz
  • evilremz1981evilremz1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you made me lol (pun in there maybe?)

I see what u did here. I actually lol'ed. LoL :p
    edited May 2013
    seedyman42 wrote: »
    Possibly glue, or groo.
    hahahahaha
  • shadoewraythshadoewrayth Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Over twelve hours past,
    Devs began hunting him hard,
    The Skate Goat sure flies!
  • sycostick3232sycostick3232 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Speaking as a GM of another game (not PWE), this will take time. There is a lot of info to go through. I for one commend the PWE and the Neverwinter team for addressing this issue as soon as possible, as there have been AD spammers on for at least the past week and they have been increasingly intrusive with every new day. These people that find the glitches and mistakes and abuse them instead of reporting them are the reason why the AH prices and trade values would continue to be ridiculously high in game for months to come. Have faith in the team and most issues will be resolved in a reasonable fashion, and remember, this is an open beta version and this is the EXACT TIME that issues like this should be handled. How mad would you be if this wasn't addressed until the official release? This has to be one of the best games i have played in a while and I am glad to wait a few days for whatever issues that need to be fixed to get fixed :).
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame

Hey All - A quick heads-up. The servers may be brought up without an ETA posted prior. If this occurs we will let you know when they are up.

hmmm... today?
    edited May 2013
    all i lost was failing at wolves den worked hard with my group through it got myself graphic glitched and was able to telaport to a friend out of it then we got to the boss and died about 3 times then everyone left and its was over >.> failing at the boss sucks
  • painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    had to go throw it in reverse again, but i noticed another person crying about TR damage for the millionth time. is it just me or are the people that cry over a nice crit on a backstab with high armor penetration always unfamiliar with d&d mechanics? jw

i do have a solution tho since, again, most of the time theyre CWs ive noticed..... stop wearing tissue paper to protect both of your hit points :P
  • geekyscholargeekyscholar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Darn, i started playing this game just in the weekend, might be possible i have to create a new character again...after leveling to lvl 23...
  • tsaiclonetsaiclone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drajokan98 wrote: »
    hahahahaha

Am I the only one that's surprised he got that ?
    edited May 2013
    Over twelve hours past,
    Devs began hunting him hard,
    The Skate Goat sure flies!
    they need to invent the BUg RIfle and to hell with chasing it SHOOT THE *****
  • seedyman42seedyman42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    painpills wrote: »

i do have a solution tho since, again, most of the time theyre CWs ive noticed..... stop wearing tissue paper to protect both of your hit points :P

That is probably the funniest thing I've heard all day, maybe all week. :)
  • kiwinoobnzkiwinoobnz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    had to go throw it in reverse again, but i noticed another person crying about TR damage for the millionth time. is it just me or are the people that cry over a nice crit on a backstab with high armor penetration always unfamiliar with d&d mechanics? jw

OMG. Someone asked if the downtime was related to the auction house issue. I said 'No it's just to nerf rogues' it was an arguably bad joke but definitely not an actual complaint about that particular class. CONTEXT PEOPLE!

The worst thing about the rogue is that if you start with it (guilty) then trying to level a cleric is just downright painful. My kingdom for some dps....
  • sirfrogsirfrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I fully agree founders packs for all, and everyone who has not paid $ 200.00 toward covering the cost of the overtime should do so immediately or be permabanned.

STFU freeloaders, you are tolerated by gaming companies only because you keep the one's paying the bills entertained. You think they give a rats *** if you leave tomorrow? Hardly.

Get off your high horse you ignorant self absorbed simp.

People like you only contribute to the overflow of toxicity.

Just because some one does not have the almighty founders title does not mean they aren't spending money.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • tsaiclonetsaiclone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He's ba-aaah ack

310293_t607.JPG
    edited May 2013
    they need to invent the BUg RIfle and to hell with chasing it SHOOT THE *****

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkaNW53aOeLgEVj1m_dJUQP-000pbplNPFpY_Gr7K3J2ghKb_VBA
    edited May 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkaNW53aOeLgEVj1m_dJUQP-000pbplNPFpY_Gr7K3J2ghKb_VBA
    look here mr insectiod dont make me get my fly swatter and my can or either black flag or my raid grenades ahahahahaahha
    edited May 2013
    kiwinoobnz wrote: »
    OMG. Someone asked if the downtime was related to the auction house issue. I said 'No it's just to nerf rogues' it was an arguably bad joke but definitely not an actual complaint about that particular class. CONTEXT PEOPLE!

The worst thing about the rogue is that if you start with it (guilty) then trying to level a cleric is just downright painful. My kingdom for some dps....

well it definitely wasnt you then, it was a pretty short post, just said rogues are OP and broken or somethin like that. just a quick line of more whining.... like in zone chat :P

also guilty of making TR right off the bat - i had my char planned for about a month and a half before game released, ha ha.
  • nachonachomannachonachoman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After 9 hours of waiting :
    Update 9 PM Pacific: The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.

Seriously ?? And 3 hours laters... Still nothing ! The plan of action *&?%/ was funny at first, but right now, its getting ridiculously insulting.
  • overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    people are thinning out the pages were coming in 3 at the time now new posts are getting fewer
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    tsaiclone wrote: »
    He's ba-aaah ack

310293_t607.JPG

lol wow.. .
  • ronkdebracheronkdebrache Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is an awesome game, just be sure not to play too often because your progress will be rolled back. :)

I will continue playing the same way im playing now, roughly 2 times a month 15 minutes per session.

And 75% time I try to play the servers are down so I have EVEN LOWER chance of losing my progress.

Just makes me wonder, is it our fault that some people abused the system?
    edited May 2013
    look here mr insectiod dont make me get my fly swatter and my can or either black flag or my raid grenades ahahahahaahha

ah**** /stealth
    lol
  • gustav8877gustav8877 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Asfar as I know Rollback will happen only too the players that illegal used diamonds and stuff , they be temp ban or permanent ban....
    And if I was them I would rollback the whole game...and then finish or restart with open Beta....and have better security in place for people that was cheating....and if they do rollback all servers then they need refund those that use legal means of buying zen and so on .....But we will c soon enough what they decide....
    edited May 2013
    people are thinning out the pages were coming in 3 at the time now new posts are getting fewer
    yea you can actually reply to someone without it getting lost in 3 more pages by the time you post