Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• Options
    zhrkzhrk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sardakaur wrote: »
    I find it really amusing that there are people on here with "this game is dead" and WTF my time is wasted from today!! Its a BETA guys, the whole point of the beta is to let people test the game for bugs EXACTLY like the one they found. Now i understand the whole economy of AD and Zen is screwed up, but for people to be upset over a POTENTIAL wipe or even just a roll back is completely ridiculous. Leave the company alone for trying to correct a mistake in a game that isn't 100% complete yet and relax. It is after all a game....

It's a soft release. The difference? You can BUY stuff, for real money. Explain a lawyer how you can buy something that doesn't exist.
  • Options
    lexdevlexdev Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And this folks, Is why you don't spend money on games when it's not needed. See, You're pissed off now, wasted $40, and won't be playing.

People like me? Mildly irritated at the time spent being lost, Still a F2P game to me so that's cool, and I'll continue playing on my free, non-funded account. :D

Word of advice. Don't spend money on games that have clear bugs in them. You should have seen the warning signs LONG before this came about.

I spent (albeit - a small amount of) money to support what finally looks to be a decent (especially, with the potential of the foundry) representation of an IP, that I dig...

But then again, to validate your point, maybe that's why I'm not pissed - because I saw it as a donation.
  • Options
    midnightteasemidnighttease Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sorry but what was the exploit? I don't like the sound of losing levels I have gained although I spose that means its almost a free respec? But I still don't follow what the exploit was in the first place? People keep talking about the game economy well every game has the same problem greed over everything, those people who seem to think a price should be well beyond its actual value or put up items to bid on it happens. The ones that put up bid only are in some way worse though I must admit the people who bid on those items are kinda stupid as well. Logic its a level 30 item bid on it by the time the bidding war is over if your any good at the game without cheating your level 35 maybe even 40 and the item is old news. Oh as for the enchants lol why place on bid? Isn't fast money better than no money, of course you can rely on the fools that go into a bidding war for them but consider that the person who wins probablt bought with real money the finance to outbid everyone else also kinda stupid?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I agree to that.
  • Options
    jopadocjopadoc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zhrk wrote: »
    Criptic should give the non-exploiters a founders' pack for punishing them because of a few others.

As much as a Founders pack for free would be awesome, you have to think of their revenues as well.... a Founders pack is a bit much(not to mention greedy). as long as they compensate the players that followed the rules and didnt try to rip everyone off I'm good..... a few Celestial keys or something.. not too much but enough to say "Thanks for haning in there!"
  • Options
    shendorynshendoryn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, at this point, I think a large percentage of us just don't care what gets done...as long as it does actually get done. Rollback, wipe, refunds, picture of a random puppy in a mail with 'we're reeeeeally sowwy' written on it. Most of us, even a good chunk of the grumpy ones, would just be happy to play again.

Hell, give us all an extra character slot up to this point, show us a picture of a paladin with an arrow that says 'you could be this very soon!' Something.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mirarift wrote: »
    I'm all for a complete do over...wipe everything...then come back with updated content, and refunded real money transactions...throw in a free valuable something for already registered accounts and a clean start.

I agree to that.
  • Options
    lygerxlygerx Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    tsaiclone wrote: »
    ^
    And if they did ultimately decide on a full wipe these same people would be screaming about that too.

actualy no i wouldnt complain. it might <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off a lot of ppl but it would mean every1 gets a fresh start.
  • Options
    unimatrixalpha1unimatrixalpha1 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i didn't pay either but i respect and thank everyone who does its because of them that we even have this as f2p and because of them that the game can evolve yes there's bugs there always is people who say there isn't don't play other games -_- even with full releases servers go down LOL did allllll the time still does the economy is mostly fixed the mass that killed it happened at the times they rolled back there still may be one or two that did it before and manage to escape the ban hammer and the economy will recover from that always does just give it a week or two

Well said. What MMO hasn't had bugs or exploits? It will get resolved over time and Cryptic will continue to investigate. It's not the end of the ban hammer for those hiding exploited AD and items on spare mules.
  • Options
    seedyman42seedyman42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zhrk wrote: »
    It's a soft release. The difference? You can BUY stuff, for real money. Explain a lawyer how you can buy something that doesn't exist.

Lawyers know all about billing for stuff that doesn't exist. They have lots of practice. :)
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how can your time be wasted if you were having fun during your time playing?? thats the whole purpose of a game - having fun WHILE playing it...otherwise ever movie, every book - all just time "wasted"...
  • Options
    bigxwheelbigxwheel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The red light of hate
    Promised server up, it's late
    Time for more nerd rage
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    I fully agree founders packs for all, and everyone who has not paid $ 200.00 toward covering the cost of the overtime should do so immediately or be permabanned.

STFU freeloaders, you are tolerated by gaming companies only because you keep the one's paying the bills entertained. You think they give a rats *** if you leave tomorrow? Hardly.

Maybe you missed the point of a free-to-play game. Your "holier than thou" attitude towards people that play the game for what it is, won't change the fact that you paid for something in a game that gave you little more then an inflated ego.

Summary: People play this game for free, get over it.
  • Options
    kyle0ng1kyle0ng1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh. You guys should do one thing, and that's stop saying "Action Plan".
    What a horrible phrase haha.
  • Options
    liociousliocious Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shendoryn wrote: »
    Honestly, at this point, I think a large percentage of us just don't care what gets done...as long as it does actually get done. Rollback, wipe, refunds, picture of a random puppy in a mail with 'we're reeeeeally sowwy' written on it. Most of us, even a good chunk of the grumpy ones, would just be happy to play again.

Hell, give us all an extra character slot up to this point, show us a picture of a paladin with an arrow that says 'you could be this very soon!' Something.
    i agree completely
  • Options
    crushahbitcrushahbit Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are up!
  • Options
    burboinkburboink Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sardakaur wrote: »
    I find it really amusing that there are people on here with "this game is dead" and WTF my time is wasted from today!! Its a BETA guys, the whole point of the beta is to let people test the game for bugs EXACTLY like the one they found. Now i understand the whole economy of AD and Zen is screwed up, but for people to be upset over a POTENTIAL wipe or even just a roll back is completely ridiculous. Leave the company alone for trying to correct a mistake in a game that isn't 100% complete yet and relax. It is after all a game....
    ^Like

I only started to try this game May 16th but I am enjoying it, true I was disappointed not being able to play this evening but once I found out what has happened this morning and the reasons why I understood and went on with my life... games are games and meant to be fun but when the game goes down.. life is still up :D :cool:
  • Options
    painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    STFU freeloaders, you are tolerated by gaming companies only because you keep the one's paying the bills entertained. You think they give a rats *** if you leave tomorrow? Hardly.

wow someone else really does get it. i had to screenshot this cause right now i feel like a kid that just found out that santa really does exist :)
  • Options
    monsulamormonsulamor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if servers are up why does my light still show red
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    action plan sounds like a drone attack strategy to invade iran...

gateway is still down at least...
  • Options
    officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    monsulamor wrote: »
    if servers are up why does my light still show red

some troll painted it red when you weren't looking
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    People are mad trippin lol
  • Options
    toyeverdaletoyeverdale Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    burboink wrote: »
    ^Like

I only started to try this game May 16th but I am enjoying it, true I was disappointed not being able to play this evening but once I found out what has happened this morning and the reasons why I understood and went on with my life... games are games and meant to be fun but when the game goes down.. life is still up :D :cool:

Completely agree.
  • Options
    jopadocjopadoc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crushahbit wrote: »
    Servers are up!

haha you A@@ I actually looked!!
  • Options
    tsaiclonetsaiclone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cartoon_Frog_Wearing_a_Blue_Witch_Hat_and_Stirring_a_Cauldron_Brew_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_101014-002742-437053.jpg

Im sorry but I find it hilarious k , that and I'm a bit tired.
  • Options
    seedyman42seedyman42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bigxwheel wrote: »
    The red light of hate
    Promised server up, it's late
    Time for more nerd rage

Haiku time!

One must chillax now
    eyes on the server status
    poised to enact fun
  • Options
    gaara666killsgaara666kills Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well said. What MMO hasn't had bugs or exploits? It will get resolved over time and Cryptic will continue to investigate. It's not the end of the ban hammer for those hiding exploited AD and items on spare mules.
    i cant think of a single mmo Ive played that hasn't had bugs or server downtime's for fixes and the boards always go to hell LOL had some glitches like the skarmer grab where you could grab them with his ult then use a telaport thing and drag them straight to your base for a insta kill and i cant belive i see people complaining o i lost this or that due to roll back would you rather have that or have that "amazing item" you found be worth nothing due to everyone having it?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jopadoc wrote: »
    haha you A@@ I actually looked!!
    That is too funny