test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its 4:14 been watchin this since 11:00 pm yesterdat ............................ no change.....................sleep eminent....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
    They already announced a rollback http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?266901-5-19-13-Server-Status-Update-and-Important-Announcements to before 5:20 am 5-19-2013.

I agree I think founders packs all around would be nice.
  • covencoven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    There may/will be rollbacks of everything? Toon level progress? Crafting progress? Money progress only?
    Should I even play at this point? Or will I lose any progress? May? Will? Etc.?

This post could be so much more informative.

Seems pretty informative to me...just kind of repetitive....:p
  • evilsfuryevilsfury Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    9-15 am in the uk and im off to work soon so hope we get some good new by the time I get home :)
    edited May 2013
    Lame-wad exploiters! All your faults! Just play the game fairly, most the exploiters I bet are previous WOW players.:eek:
  • gaara666killsgaara666kills Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey blo0dy farktards, what time are the forking servers coming back up.
    Fooking hell, do your fooking job pigs.
    You incompetent pigs disgust me.
    The person who hired you is a da177n <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Fokking pigs; that's what ye are.
    Never seen <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as bad as you.
    Fix the servers, eat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> n die already.
    Forking mud faced idi0tic m0rons.
    Seriously fokk you.
    Do you forking know how long was the downtime.
    Forksh1t bustards! Every single one of you.
    Especially if a bl0ody fooking basturd deletes this.
    Sw1nes. You should not eat drink nor sleep till this is fixed and you are still taking your own bl0ody sweet time.
    Forking piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that's beneath a sw1ne.
    they have been working on it for the past 18 hours without sleep and if you havnt seen anything this bad then im sorry that this is your first mmo >.< your rage all you want with your big scary red text >.< you still wont be the guy who said all his people would listen to him becuse hes there dungeon master
    edited May 2013
    HOLY COW! someone's angry LYF...just chill and find something to do, this game can't be your WHOLE life....I hope. A lot of people r frustrated but man your like one step from ban world with a post like that and mad raging bro. Chillax.:eek:
  • eprydzeprydz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really don't want to lose my progress on the Ardent/Celestial marks. That is about the only thing that I am worried about.
    edited May 2013
    whats a good class besides TR? any opinions? im gonna start another toon soon i think
  • psycadelicapsycadelica Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    dont mind the celestial wipe, i got the 7 coin chest and got kak, maybe better luck when get next 1 and not have to wait 7 days
  • zhrkzhrk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So... as I understand it, the 7 hour rollback means, ok guys, let's just forget about those last exploiters... just roll back the shards!!!
    And let everyone, also the exploiters, get some free Party Poppers or Dyes, that should do it. C'mon, we're the real FOUNDERS, the guys who helped them from the very beginning, in the first weeks, guys who made the NW soft launch successful. We deserve more than that... Because of us they'll make tons of money in the future, because we created and supported this community. If we should all back off now, NW is a complete FAILURE and they can shut down the game.
    So ok, exploiters and non-exploiters get free cheap candy, nobody gets punished, but (maybe) the first exploiters. Is that fair? I don't think so.
    If they rollback the shards, then the "reward packs" should be better than that, and only for non-exploiters.
    And ALL exploiters should be punished, not only the first ones.
  • kkarrabbasskkarrabbass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they have been working on it for the past 18 hours without sleep and if you havnt seen anything this bad then im sorry that this is your first mmo >.< your rage all you want with your big scary red text >.< you still wont be the guy who said all his people would listen to him becuse hes there dungeon master

Seriously, how do you know that they have been working on it for the past 18 hours without sleep?
    Do you believe everything you read? Why do you assume that DEVs are so helpless, that they need you to defend themselves?
  • fliptrixyofliptrixyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GF Are pretty fun to play i'm really enjoying mine
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, how do you know that they have been working on it for the past 18 hours without sleep?
    Do you believe everything you read? Why do you assume that DEVs are so helpless, that they need you to defend themselves?
    im not defending them lmao people will always rage no matter what anyone says and no i do not know for a fact that they are but i do not see why they wouldn't be its what programmers and developers usually have to do and sometimes it takes awhile
  • wargasm121wargasm121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What about the people who exchanged some of their founders AD to zen at enflated prices? I had no idea the economy was so borked until I read al this nonsense (I don't use the AH just the exchange)

Was the AD to zen exchange at crazy highs due to this? Would the price of zen for AD have been lower if this exploit wasent used?
    Lifetimer Since January 2010
    Real Join Date: August 14th 2009
    Made it to 997 Veteran Days before they handed out the 1000 day rewards to everyone and their mother
  • rowdyp77rowdyp77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey blo0dy farktards, what time are the forking servers coming back up.
    Fooking hell, do your fooking job pigs.
    You incompetent pigs disgust me.
    The person who hired you is a da177n <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Fokking pigs; that's what ye are.
    Never seen <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as bad as you.
    Fix the servers, eat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> n die already.
    Forking mud faced idi0tic m0rons.
    Seriously fokk you.
    Do you forking know how long was the downtime.
    Forksh1t bustards! Every single one of you.
    Especially if a bl0ody fooking basturd deletes this.
    Sw1nes. You should not eat drink nor sleep till this is fixed and you are still taking your own bl0ody sweet time.
    Forking piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that's beneath a sw1ne.

oh look must of been someone that used the ah exploit
    edited May 2013
    fliptrixyo wrote: »
    heard so many complaints both good and bad about him i think i may try him just for that >.<
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    fliptrixyo wrote: »

if more people had a GF, they wouldn't be on here raging.... oh wait..
  • delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
    *goes back to the game since its back up* So how about we go get back those levels we lost
    edited May 2013
    SERVERS ARE UP now just wait for the same people to say there gonna leave agian next time it goes down
  • panther2907panther2907 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agree there ban the potty mouth little person
  • bonecrrusher1bonecrrusher1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i might get destroyed by asking this but since this game is in beta i was thinking to buy 50$ of zen but after seeing this game brought down for the last 2 weeks would it be better to invest in a game like guild wars 2...dont get me wrong i like this game but its still in beta
  • zhrkzhrk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zhrk wrote: »
    So... as I understand it, the 7 hour rollback means, ok guys, let's just forget about those last exploiters... just roll back the shards!!!
    And let everyone, also the exploiters, get some free Party Poppers or Dyes, that should do it. C'mon, we're the real FOUNDERS, the guys who helped them from the very beginning, in the first weeks, guys who made the NW soft launch successful. We deserve more than that... Because of us they'll make tons of money in the future, because we created and supported this community. If we should all back off now, NW is a complete FAILURE and they can shut down the game.
    So ok, exploiters and non-exploiters get free cheap candy, nobody gets punished, but (maybe) the first exploiters. Is that fair? I don't think so.
    If they rollback the shards, then the "reward packs" should be better than that, and only for non-exploiters.
    And ALL exploiters should be punished, not only the first ones.

I still think the same =)
  • shananabananazshananabananaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update 9 PM Pacific: The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.

Okay... I'm taking action to confirm receiving plans of confirmation of possible action that are being planned . I will be waiting with bells on! This last message was quite...how do you say..weak? I'm not one to be all snippy , but couldn't you have chosen a better way to update everyone on what the heck is going on? We appreciate the action planning of confirming closeness, but somehow, it just made me feel you were still so VERY, VERY, far away. It was like we were all sitting in a circle in preschool with hopes of cookies and milk but all we got was our teacher reading the National Inquirer and telling us it was time for a nap. In other words, update others how you would like to be updated :D

<3

Shananana
  • dphoneixdphoneix Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this just keeps on getting better and better. well hopefully the servers might come back up by tonight at least.
  • xaiim7xaiim7 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

It is not possible to trace all the items / money that Bug has been generated.

I prefer to rollback to the point where it was public. Where come 7h?

You can not BAN after this issue is public = too many acc. You will BAN just players, who hide it for days.

After you close beta, just do WIPE (keep just "character", with name and roll attributes).

You do not do wipe. You could not do without gross fatal errors. So have the courage to do wipe.

Lets players vote :).

This is just, how i see it :).
  • bluthbananabluthbanana Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server status is greenlit!
  • chewy067chewy067 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost everything that was sold on AH by explioters and didnt get re-reimbursed **** this game.
  • porcoddioporcoddio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xaiim7 wrote: »
    Hi,

It is not possible to trace all the items / money that Bug has been generated.

I prefer to rollback to the point where it was public. Where come 7h?

You can not BAN after this issue is public = too many acc. You will BAN just players, who hide it for days.

After you close beta, just do WIPE (keep just "character", with name and roll attributes).

You do not do wipe. You could not do without gross fatal errors. So have the courage to do wipe.

Lets players vote :).

This is just, how i see it :).

I vote for blocking you for ever making any more posts since its INCOMPRENSIBLE ****
  • bluthbananabluthbanana Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are back up.