test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• Options
    cooldraufcooldrauf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    give us an update???????
  • Options
    ssoftmaidenssoftmaiden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

The Astral Diamond Exchange and the Auction House have been temporarily taken offline to resolve a high priority bug.

Update 9 PM Pacific: The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.

[/b][/COLOR]

It's been 13 hours now, is the game going to be shut down ? Have they gone to bed ? Is this what's happening ?
  • Options
    drajokan98drajokan98 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    screw your goggles i have wards
    wards wagic wards hmmmm i know i ll send for my buddy from Daiblo 3 and have him bring his mage over here insta no more wards and PARALISYS
  • Options
    entropicgooentropicgoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A thread plastered with people saying the game is down and being exploited, not the best place to advertise "The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/"
  • Options
    gaara666killsgaara666kills Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    goooooo greeeeeeen blast it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    drajokan98 wrote: »
    wards wagic wards hmmmm i know i ll send for my buddy from Daiblo 3 and have him bring his mage over here insta no more wards and PARALISYS
    ahhh but you wont catch me becuse of my shrooms and stealth ;P
  • Options
    painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drajokan98 wrote: »

aw_hell_no__by_l_queenie-d631oqd.png
  • Options
    tsaiclonetsaiclone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ian-anderson_with_girl.jpg?itok=uo-dvEnd

Just because >.>
  • Options
    drajokan98drajokan98 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ahhh but you wont catch me becuse of my shrooms and stealth ;P

stealth wont do you anygood with the IR goggles
  • Options
    cooldraufcooldrauf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gaara.... yes i saw it.. its not rly the actual update thread is it??? dont comment if u dunno wth ur posting :)

this thread has the timed updates??? well last 1 was quite some time ago.. might be good to keep ppl updated
  • Options
    hellfirefuryhellfirefury Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes please update us at this point, is there hours left until servers are back online or what?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/abuschow/<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cooldrauf wrote: »
    gaara.... yes i saw it.. its not rly the actual update thread is it??? dont comment if u dunno wth ur posting :)

this thread has the timed updates??? well last 1 was quite some time ago.. might be good to keep ppl updated
    i don't know how much more of a update you want O.o that's more then i get from all the other mmo's i tried servers will be up when problems are fixed you cant put an time on that because a whole new problem can arise while fixing the current one it gets tricky

EDIT: or are you looking for them to tell you what line of code there on?
  • Options
    captainmreynoldscaptainmreynolds Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Personally between me and my guild we decided that we would like our next guild bank slot opened as a gift, as opposed to a free chest or dye pack or whatever it is they have in store for us. Just a suggestion I wouldn't mind them taking into consideration.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    gustav8877gustav8877 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    OKAY I dealt some cards ...so lets play ..mm looks like I got a eight , jack, queen, ten and nine all hearts and red , mm lets what Perfect world got....mm dammit I am not playing anymore... ROYAL FLUSH
    They beat me all the time....XD
  • Options
    mrstinkyweaslemrstinkyweasle Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was the last update really 4 hours ago?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i don't know how much more of a update you want O.o that's more then i get from all the other mmo's i tried servers will be up when problems are fixed you cant put an time on that because a whole new problem can arise while fixing the current one it gets tricky

EDIT: or are you looking for them to tell you what line of code there on?

an estimate???? 1 hour or 5 hours can make the difference for ppl to go to bed or go somewhere else... some ppl have the day off and planned on doing stuff... now they can change their planning...

maybe u got all day and no social life but other ppl actually got a social life and would like the know what to expect ...
  • Options
    bonecrrusher1bonecrrusher1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they changed the eta 4 times today you shouldnt be couting on it lol
  • Options
    zhrkzhrk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A thread plastered with people saying the game is down and being exploited, not the best place to advertise "The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/&quot;

Haha, I noticed. That's why I said Cryptic should compensate by giving non-exploiters a Founders' Pack for waiting... Because the economical unstability will remain, that's for sure. And it was created mainly by non-paying gamers. They won't wipe exploiters' accounts and won't do a shard rollback... So they should compensate the rest (btw most of the paying gamers are non-exploiters).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    an estimate???? 1 hour or 5 hours can make the difference for ppl to go to bed or go somewhere else... some ppl have the day off and planned on doing stuff... now they can change their planning...

maybe u got all day and no social life but other ppl actually got a social life and would like the know what to expect ...
    heres your estimate it could take 5 more minutes or 5 more days you cant put a eta on these things and yes i have a social life and are fine without knowing because it will be up sometime and my life does not revolve around it
  • Options
    yoyoyomyoyoyom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    plays funeral march for PWI as it is a public stock..
  • Options
    xmorwainxixmorwainxi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's 3 am in IL and i'm close to going to bed. I want an ETA to know if I should stay up any longer or sleep......
  • Options
    evilsfuryevilsfury Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    maybe they should do a full rollback and refund the zen to the players and then block ip's of the thief's who take advantage
    there is always problems with new games so just sit tight and give the developers a chance after all is said and done this is still in beta so try to help them instead of constantly criticise if you see something that's not right report it and if you don't like it just go and play bat and ball on your Sinclair zx
  • Options
    monsulamormonsulamor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xmorwainxi wrote: »
    It's 3 am in IL and i'm close to going to bed. I want an ETA to know if I should stay up any longer or sleep......

I live in ill to and im with you
  • Options
    statx805statx805 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Wait, you have a social life, yet you base your schedule around when this game will be online? deerrrrp
  • Options
    yoyoyomyoyoyom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's 4 am here and I am off to work LOL hope some good news when I get home seeing as I got ripped off for a sunday of play LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    3:10 here in indi, been waiting enough too - im out.