test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• geekyscholargeekyscholar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Darn, i started playing this game just in the weekend, might be possible i have to create a new character again...after leveling to lvl 23...
  • tsaiclonetsaiclone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drajokan98 wrote: »
    hahahahaha

Am I the only one that's surprised he got that ?
  • drajokan98drajokan98 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Over twelve hours past,
    Devs began hunting him hard,
    The Skate Goat sure flies!
    they need to invent the BUg RIfle and to hell with chasing it SHOOT THE *****
  • seedyman42seedyman42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    painpills wrote: »

i do have a solution tho since, again, most of the time theyre CWs ive noticed..... stop wearing tissue paper to protect both of your hit points :P

That is probably the funniest thing I've heard all day, maybe all week. :)
  • kiwinoobnzkiwinoobnz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    had to go throw it in reverse again, but i noticed another person crying about TR damage for the millionth time. is it just me or are the people that cry over a nice crit on a backstab with high armor penetration always unfamiliar with d&d mechanics? jw

i do have a solution tho since, again, most of the time theyre CWs ive noticed..... stop wearing tissue paper to protect both of your hit points :P

OMG. Someone asked if the downtime was related to the auction house issue. I said 'No it's just to nerf rogues' it was an arguably bad joke but definitely not an actual complaint about that particular class. CONTEXT PEOPLE!

The worst thing about the rogue is that if you start with it (guilty) then trying to level a cleric is just downright painful. My kingdom for some dps....
  • sirfrogsirfrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I fully agree founders packs for all, and everyone who has not paid $ 200.00 toward covering the cost of the overtime should do so immediately or be permabanned.

STFU freeloaders, you are tolerated by gaming companies only because you keep the one's paying the bills entertained. You think they give a rats *** if you leave tomorrow? Hardly.

Get off your high horse you ignorant self absorbed simp.

People like you only contribute to the overflow of toxicity.

Just because some one does not have the almighty founders title does not mean they aren't spending money.
    fs_lastplayed.png
    edited May 2013
    He's ba-aaah ack

310293_t607.JPG
  • painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they need to invent the BUg RIfle and to hell with chasing it SHOOT THE *****

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkaNW53aOeLgEVj1m_dJUQP-000pbplNPFpY_Gr7K3J2ghKb_VBA
    edited May 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkaNW53aOeLgEVj1m_dJUQP-000pbplNPFpY_Gr7K3J2ghKb_VBA
    look here mr insectiod dont make me get my fly swatter and my can or either black flag or my raid grenades ahahahahaahha
    edited May 2013
    kiwinoobnz wrote: »
    OMG. Someone asked if the downtime was related to the auction house issue. I said 'No it's just to nerf rogues' it was an arguably bad joke but definitely not an actual complaint about that particular class. CONTEXT PEOPLE!

The worst thing about the rogue is that if you start with it (guilty) then trying to level a cleric is just downright painful. My kingdom for some dps....

well it definitely wasnt you then, it was a pretty short post, just said rogues are OP and broken or somethin like that. just a quick line of more whining.... like in zone chat :P

also guilty of making TR right off the bat - i had my char planned for about a month and a half before game released, ha ha.
  • nachonachomannachonachoman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After 9 hours of waiting :
    Update 9 PM Pacific: The post about our plan of action is being confirmed -- stay tuned, folks, we're getting closer.

Seriously ?? And 3 hours laters... Still nothing ! The plan of action *&?%/ was funny at first, but right now, its getting ridiculously insulting.
  • overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    people are thinning out the pages were coming in 3 at the time now new posts are getting fewer
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    tsaiclone wrote: »
    He's ba-aaah ack

310293_t607.JPG

lol wow.. .
  • ronkdebracheronkdebrache Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is an awesome game, just be sure not to play too often because your progress will be rolled back. :)

I will continue playing the same way im playing now, roughly 2 times a month 15 minutes per session.

And 75% time I try to play the servers are down so I have EVEN LOWER chance of losing my progress.

Just makes me wonder, is it our fault that some people abused the system?
    edited May 2013
    look here mr insectiod dont make me get my fly swatter and my can or either black flag or my raid grenades ahahahahaahha

ah**** /stealth
    lol
  • gustav8877gustav8877 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Asfar as I know Rollback will happen only too the players that illegal used diamonds and stuff , they be temp ban or permanent ban....
    And if I was them I would rollback the whole game...and then finish or restart with open Beta....and have better security in place for people that was cheating....and if they do rollback all servers then they need refund those that use legal means of buying zen and so on .....But we will c soon enough what they decide....
  • gaara666killsgaara666kills Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    people are thinning out the pages were coming in 3 at the time now new posts are getting fewer
    yea you can actually reply to someone without it getting lost in 3 more pages by the time you post
    edited May 2013

Please stop posting
    edited May 2013
    its cause griffin finally passed out
  • sirfrogsirfrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its cause griffin finally passed out

Poor griffin, tracking 3000+ posts and conjuring pickles must have been exhausting.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • entropicgooentropicgoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    manduchess wrote: »
    They need to wipe the servers. Its the only way to fix this. They need to refund all ad to founders and all zen to purchasers. Then they need to do a full wipe. Only way to fix this. It isnt just 1 exploit we are talking about here people. There have been sooo many exploits already that have completely ruined the economy and the purpose of playing this game. They need to wipe to fix this.

I would be happy with this. It would be time wasted but I would rather have time wasted and have a game we can stay in for years instead a quick fix and leave the game in a month because I'm bored with how out of control the market has become.

Since they keep very detailed transaction logs of where your zen went I would think it's a very simple matter to simply refund all Zen that went to Neverwinter, no real money refunds required.

As for the people that used the exploit, simply remove them from the game. They're not the kind of people I want in a game that I'm supporting with frequent purchases. Though I understand that most people using large exploits don't do it on their main account.
    edited May 2013
    lol

......ooooohhhhhh the pickles....
    edited May 2013
    im ready to pass out myself......still waitin on a gren light on the server though.
    edited May 2013
    im ready to pass out myself......still waitin on a gren light on the server though.

grrrr sooooo sleepy meant green light ugh!
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    someone get the cards and the whiskey, this could be a while...
    edited May 2013
    ah**** /stealth
    lol
    Infrared goggles YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME AAAAHAHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHAHAHaHAHAHaHAhAHaHaHAhAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa
  • gaara666killsgaara666kills Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Infrared goggles YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME AAAAHAHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHAHAHaHAHAHaHAhAHaHaHAhAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa
    screw your goggles i have wards
    edited May 2013
    someone get the cards and the whiskey, this could be a while...

hell yes, even got the card table set up from friday night still
    edited May 2013
    tsaiclone wrote: »
    Please stop posting

was have a connversation BUTTT OUT
    edited May 2013
    gimme some "resist raid" runestones you dev ***** ><