test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    gorakusgorakus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking forward to Saturday's Dungeon event. Been great fun running with everyone so far :)
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    Thanks Gorakus.

We had a great night Tuesday with so many players attending. We had 50+ level 60s running 5 separate groups. It was a success for sure!

Good times!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    deepfreddeepfred Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what server are you on?
  • Options
    samarubi1samarubi1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am definitely joining up. I was removed from my previous guild due to "inactivity".

It seems having a job is presenting some difficulties. I'm very happy to see a mature guild on this game
  • Options
    grimbrytegrimbryte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aw I'm not 18 :L
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys!!!!

Come join the fun!! Here is a recording of a stream of our T1 Cragmire run last night... 2 rogues and 3 clerics! hahahaha! Just having fun with guild mates! :)http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2291916

Don't miss out on the good times! :D
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    I was the Drow rogue in that group and it was a blast! Check out the scream by our cleric when he gets dropped in the pit.

We ran an all-guild group last last night in Cragmire... smoothest group I had in there yet!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    We have another guild event coming up this Staurday. Pvp and dungeon runs! Come check us out.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    We have another guild event coming up this Saturday. Pvp and dungeon runs! Come check us out.

Woot! Can't wait!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    copperscaledrgncopperscaledrgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a brand new member of Grievance guild and I have to say I am impressed by the friendliness of everyone so far and how willing people are to share info and help this total novice at using Team Speak ind playing MMO type of games. If you are looking for a great guild, this seems to be just that. thanks to the members who have been there when I needed them. You were very much appreciated.
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Good morning peeps!

Never too late to join us and it's just as fun as ever! Come join in the fun for our regularly scheduled pvp and dungeon runs! Even on nights that aren't scheduled though, there are groups running and its always a good time. Lots of fun at all levels so its always pretty easy to find at least someone in your level range to run through quest chains or a few foundries with if you're not 60.

Check us out!
    http://www.grievanceguild.com/
    Grievance
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps!

Never too late to join us and it's just as fun as ever! Come join in the fun for our regularly scheduled pvp and dungeon runs! Even on nights that aren't scheduled though, there are groups running and its always a good time. Lots of fun at all levels so its always pretty easy to find at least someone in your level range to run through quest chains or a few foundries with if you're not 60.

Check us out!
    http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Morning Una!
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    We are running a group event tonight! Come check us out.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is a fantastic place to play. Great people, well organized and a family atmosphere.

Joining us is easy. Go to www.grievanceguild.com and sign up on our forums. Once authorized please post information about yourself. We at Grievance want to get to know you. You are more important than the toon that you play. It is really that easy folks.

Tonight 7:30 CST is our t1/t2 Dungeon runs. Join us today.

Well Said, Scythe! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Tired of pugging with players that feel the need to need on everything that drops? Grievance is running T1 & T2 group event nights twice a week for our level 60 members!
  • Options
    grigbgrigb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Grig,

Your application on http://www.the-unnamed.com to "Neverwinter Online" has been received and is now pending approval by an administrator.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Last night was a ton of fun :)

I ended up doing 4 dungeon runs in all (2 during delves) followed by a few pvp matches, all in full Grievance groups. So. Much. Fun. Streamed most of it of course. :D

I think the best part about our guild groups is that we get into teamspeak and have such a good time. It's not just a mindless silent grind through whatever it is we are doing. I am not kidding when I say most of the time I am playing in a guild group I have a silly grin plastered on my face because 99% of the time there are some shenanigans going on in TS. :)
    Grievance
  • Options
    angeltrumpetangeltrumpet Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello peeps,
    If you're still looking for a fac grievance is fun, active and very helpful if you are a newb starting out and need someone to help show the ropes or a veteran with less time to spare to the casual meh type of gamer ^^ check out the website http://www.grievanceguild.com/ and i'll see you in-game. ^^

Moonseeds xD
    18.jpg
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I you are searching for a guild to join during down time come check us out. www.grievanceguild.com