test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance, 7am Pacific Time 5/15/13

123457»

Comments

• gustav8877gustav8877 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Guys what is wrong with the servers? it say maint is done but when trying too login the servers are still down ???
  • offkhochioffkhochi Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server Not a UP ?
  • newbronewbro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    31min after server was supposed to be up. Still shows red this side and can not log in.
  • gilanengilanen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It showed red to me in launcher but was able to get in just fine.
    edited May 2013
    Yes Show RED too but. Why GM said Server It's Up ?
  • ww2ogreww2ogre Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mine still has a red status button saying servers are down, but I am patching at the moment

Chris
  • astalion2kastalion2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wanted to chime in and say that, I also got red light on server status, but it didnt give me any problem when i attempted to log in, so just try to do what you would normally do, althou i dont know if it will work for you guys, but i wish you the best of luck with getting into the game :)
  • seismicmikeseismicmike Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too am seeing a RED Server Status light, but I am NOT able to log in.

When I click Login, it tells me that my "Cryptic Application" has crashed and the launcher closes.
  • kilordfactor9kilordfactor9 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Should really try scaling Glory and exp based on in game performance, both individually and team based.
  • fokeirofokeiro Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too am seeing a RED Server Status light, but I am NOT able to log in.

When I click Login, it tells me that my "Cryptic Application" has crashed and the launcher closes.

i get same error even try reinstall game and its not working
  • bladevisebladevise Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ban every single player who farmed the tier 2 epic items into oblivion. There is absolutely no reason they deserve to play the game after exploiting the game (to farm BILLIONS of AD and essentially Zen) ... the company will not look good standing behind players like this and letting them still continue to play. I have seen mention of people showing off this bug and bragging how rich they are (imagine killing EVERY SINGLE boss in the game in ONE attack, with no restrictions to how many times you run the dungeons!)...

Ban them. Search for purple items that were put en masse onto the auction house for the past few days (like 10 a day, no one is going to be putting that much on the auction house unless they are exploiting this early in the game).

Please take care of the rest of your PAYING customers (I've already paid a good chunk of money plus the requires upgrades like banks & bag space)... It really saddens me to see the game in such a state of disrepair.

Thank you for reading. Please do not misconstrue my intentions.

When the players get away with this kind of wholesale exploiting it sets a terrible precedent, and then when the next exploit is found it's a free-for-all.
    Economy dies, good players quit, then all the exploiters quit because there is no one around to show off their ill gotten gains to.

It's happened in plenty of other MPOGs, sad to see it might ruin this one as well.
  • anubisx84anubisx84 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fokeiro wrote: »
    i get same error even try reinstall game and its not working

Server RED ..GM say try to log in = lol... trying and freeze at "log in to the account server" and nothing...

Just realy fail patch.
    edited May 2013
    Someone can play and someone can't play ?
    edited May 2013
    at least u get that my launcher crash everytime lol with that error " ooppss blah blah blah "
  • anubisx84anubisx84 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jesus christ this patch!!!!! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE . 4 hours server down and moderator say, its up realy :o)
    edited May 2013
    for those with the crash issue, uninstall game, install it in a different path than path like just on C:\ then restart the pc after install not before and it will update the launcher.
  • elfpenelfpen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patch nuked my fps. I went from 50fps last night to 5fps after this mornings patch. Checked all my drivers and restarted my PC. Short of un/re installing the game im at a loss.
  • dreadheartdreadheart Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It never fails I plan to leave work early by going in 2 hours early and what happens, $%#<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> maintenance I have seen anything in the game yet to complain about except for maintenance every other day so far. Maybe you need help from SSI the original makers of D&D software LOL
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the server light doesn`t work ;p it `s still red.
    and just crashed on clicking exit arena, the crash report also bugged, closed by itself when typing in it.
  • joetiptonspnjoetiptonspn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant even get the launcher to work.
  • afryseafryse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    reinstalling the game should fix it, i think
  • redwaterxredwaterx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So I've still got people AFK-exploiting PvP - good work on that fix.
  • namelesscojnamelesscoj Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    while this and the nest maentenance ....you are welcomed to watch my series of videos ^.^ i record everything that is in this game...i try to fiind all the secrets...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxqXunIEB0 ^.^
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fix AFK System, it happens sometimes when i enter and the battle already started, i get a screen that i have 3 seconds to do whatever i don`t know, because i don`t have even time to read it or mount.
    how horrible, had high expectations, but.. ok nvm
    of the game i mean, not of the afk system ofcourse, because people still abusing it, it `s not a system at all actualy.
  • shaydon111shaydon111 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What will be done about the economy?

delete the economy if it gets bad, start new