test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont seem to have the title =/
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikabella2 wrote: »
    I dont seem to have the title =/

If you mean the forum title, then go here to set it:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I got a reply, but it's basically a cut and paste job.

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
    Registration Issues

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Support Staff 35) 05/06/2013 12:12 PM
    Hello ,

If you are having difficulty registering an account for Neverwinter:

First of all, make sure you are using the most recent version of either Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Next, make sure that you have the most recent Flash Player and that you have it enabled.

Finally, clear your cache and cookies from your web browser, which can usually be found under the "Tools" tab.

Reboot your browser, and try filling out the form again.

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!

And then at the bottom, I see the status of my ticket:

Question Reference #130504-002369

Product Level 1: Neverwinter
    Category Level 1: Customer Support
    Category Level 2: Login issues
    Date Created: 05/04/2013 08:35 PM
    Last Updated: 05/06/2013 12:12 PM

Really?
  • Options
    artimes33artimes33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been calling them for 3 hours straight and still have not gotten through. That would be 70 phone calls now. I have been known to be stubborn now and again.
  • Options
    toxieavengertoxieavenger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    artimes33 wrote: »
    I have been calling them for 3 hours straight and still have not gotten through. That would be 70 phone calls now. I have been known to be stubborn now and again.

There is no one answering the phones. I tried about 10-15 times over the course of 3 hours before throwing in the towel.
  • Options
    artimes33artimes33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think what is irritating me the most is I really enjoy the game. So far the only thing that is ruining this whole experience is the support staff's, seemingly, lack of concern for the paying costumer. I have given you money for a product/service please give me what is owed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think what is irritating me the most is I really enjoy the game. So far the only thing that is ruining this whole experience is the support staff's, seemingly, lack of concern for the paying costumer. I have given you money for a product/service please give me what is owed.

That sums up my frustration perfectly. I am absolutely in love with the game, while on the other hand I am absolutely shocked by the abhorrent level of support I've received.
  • Options
    sorrow0songsorrow0song Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have submit a ticket 2 days ago about my founder's pack issue, that after I paid for the founder's pack, is saying display name conflict I have try so many different names, I even delete my character one time to try that name out, doesnt work! you guys didn't reply me for a word! I understand this is a free game! But I'm putting money in it for founderr's pack, you guys cant even get that working well????? Then what's the point for the rest of the players to put money in this game? And the phone number you provide on the need help page, that billing phone number, I have called since 10am pacific time till now! 73 times! Every single time it says it's busy! How can you guys make money like this? If you want players continue play this game, at least maintain ur customer service! at least a online chat! I dont even expect for 247 customer service! But at least do your JOB during you office hour!
  • Options
    phaedrusalonephaedrusalone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issue ^^
  • Options
    bharaghbharagh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still nothing on my end. Come on PWE. I personally think I'm giving them no later than until the 4 day mark at max to have this resolved...
  • Options
    incudemincudem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do the Astral Diamonds show up at the same time as everything else? I got everything except the Diamonds?
  • Options
    bamshacklebamshackle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased, and verified, and now getting the change Handle Error. Please help!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This is an absolute joke. I've now called 20 times today (literally) and have yet to be able to speak to a representative. There is NO ONE working in the Billing Department currently. Please don't tell me to be patient either, having to call the same support number 20x and getting no where is beyond frustrating.
  • Options
    metesametesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still not having my 20€ easy pack and now i have on 60 and another char on lvl 20.... gggggggggggggggggggg
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So after I got the email from support which I pasted in my last post, on the previous page, I replied:

Yeah, that's not gonna do it. Also, how is this solved. Just give me back
    my 200 dollars.

I stepped out for a couple hours and had another email when I got home:

Hello

It appears that your Founder's Pack was not applied to your account. The incomplete transaction was causing you to experience the Display Name conflict. I have manually applied your Founder's Pack to your account, and you may now log in and play normally. We appreciate your support, and we hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter!

I just logged in, and I have the extra character slots and can create a drow.

So it can be fixed, quite easily, but they probably have like one guy taking care of it.
  • Options
    cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    for the few that are having my issue (payment simply being rejected at checkout, no charges to card/bank account), i had mine resolved by calling my bank. it turns out that the bank was flagging perfect world as potential fraud. had them fix that, and now i have hero pack and can buy zen. so if you're having this issue, maybe try calling your bank?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Has ANYONE been able to reach their phone support today? I swear no one is there.
  • Options
    sorrow0songsorrow0song Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nope, I called more than 80 times, no one answer
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Has ANYONE been able to reach their phone support today? I swear no one is there.

Nope, called for more than 80 times, no one answer
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This is an absolute joke. I've now called 20 times today (literally) and have yet to be able to speak to a representative. There is NO ONE working in the Billing Department currently. Please don't tell me to be patient either, having to call the same support number 20x and getting no where is beyond frustrating.

Man, I called for 80+ times
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So after I got the email from support which I pasted in my last post, on the previous page, I replied:

my 200 dollars.

Hello

It appears that your Founder's Pack was not applied to your account. The incomplete transaction was causing you to experience the Display Name conflict. I have manually applied your Founder's Pack to your account, and you may now log in and play normally. We appreciate your support, and we hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter!

So it can be fixed, quite easily, but they probably have like one guy taking care of it.

How many days you have been submited your ticket?
  • Options
    brenncatebrenncate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013

my 200 dollars.

Hello

PLEASE do this for all of us with display name conflicts. I'm getting very pissed off already. This is the last time I'm paying for anything for this game.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They have fixed my problem. They didnt tell me what the problem was, other than there was an issue with my account. Good luck to those you are still having issues.

Ticket was submitted friday 3pm EST 3May13 issue corrected 535pm EST 6May13
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They have fixed my problem. They didnt tell me what the problem was, other than there was an issue with my account. Good luck to those you are still having issues.

Guys, simply telling us that your issue was fixed does not provide any insight into the support process. Please tell us what day you submitted your support ticket on and when you received your response. That way we can get an idea of how long the ticket response time really is.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    How many days you have been submited your ticket?

I submitted a ticket on Saturday evening. I got my first response while I was at work today. It was fixed some time in the last few hours.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I submitted a ticket on Saturday evening. I got my first response while I was at work today. It was fixed some time in the last few hours.

Thanks man, I submited my ticket on Saturday as well. Hope they get to it asap. Thank you again for your reply.
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013

>.< i've had tickets open since wednesday, and haven't even got a copy paste response yet
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    faidan13 wrote: »
    >.< i've had tickets open since wednesday, and haven't even got a copy paste response yet

That sucks! Hopefully they can solve these problems asap
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    AS a free game, I can totally understand they lack on customer service. But as a customer who paid them money to play this game. I really dont think we deserve a service like this. Player who don't pay this money, they don't even get this kind problem. So is this your company basicly telling us DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON OUR GAME, WE DONT WANT TO MAKE MONEY. If this is the case, I think I can understand why you guys doing this to us.
  • Options
    brenncatebrenncate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AS a free game, I can totally understand they lack on customer service. But as a customer who paid them money to play this game. I really dont think we deserve a service like this. Player who don't pay this money, they don't even get this kind problem. So is this your company basicly telling us DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON OUR GAME, WE DONT WANT TO MAKE MONEY. If this is the case, I think I can understand why you guys doing this to us.

totally agree, and I even went on to their FB page, and got IGNORED by the admin. How do I know? I posted several queries, and in the meantime I see them answering some pretty inane questions, and posting equally inane comments (like WTG!) while COMPLETELY ignoring my questions about the display name conflict problem. WTG PWE. Your customer service for paying customers rock.
This discussion has been closed.