What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    seattlegamerchickseattlegamerchick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same, I've replaced my .exe file twice now since 4/30. Logged in this morning just fine. Came back tonight and no success with the launcher. I can't get to that link either to download a new file....please fix?
  • Options
    mykaaprilmykaapril Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank god I'm not the only one having this issue! I was seriously getting peeved off at my computer! lol I'm not really so angry anymore, but I would definitely like it if it would get fixed soon so I can play again lol
  • Options
    arylkiaarylkia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Both my husband and I are unable to get into game. When we try to even start up the Cryptic launcher it makes its couple of attempts and then errors out saying unable to establish connection to patch server. Hopefully a fix soon? :(
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, We're having some server trouble. It is impacting all cryptic games including the gateway. We are trying to get this fixed up as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    snailhunter1015snailhunter1015 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, sorry to say, but I am glad I'm not the only one....

Okay who broke the game?
  • Options
    laboucheinspacelaboucheinspace Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Confirming that the link to download the EXE is broken!
  • Options
    snailhunter1015snailhunter1015 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All hail the GM's, may they fix the problem so we can keep getting introuble with our wives and significante others!!!
  • Options
    deamionxdeamionx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any ETR on this?
  • Options
    seattlegamerchickseattlegamerchick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    drathsdraths Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Updating my exe file would be nice if the website to the download actually worked.
  • Options
    tallious007tallious007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    do we have any ETR?
    What goes up (servers) must come down (servers)
  • Options
    jphilipgjphilipg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, I'm having the same issues. Was connected to the game, got booted for " connection lost " although my net never went down, and now getting the " Auto update " problem. Tried the link for the option 7 fix and it doesn't work. Everything on my end is working fine so it's got to be something on the Cryptic side.
  • Options
    thefoodninjathefoodninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and i thik that there is maintenance in the morning so soon as it goes up its going back down 8)
  • Options
    duganstoutduganstout Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issues here...can not download .exe file from the link...
  • Options
    drool01drool01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    **** this blows
  • Options
    derkan67derkan67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, booted out about an hour ago and getting update issue. Link is broken or the server is taxed.
  • Options
    aethleaethle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was going to post that the link to the .exe was down...but seems plenty of folks have beaten me to it.
  • Options
    orariforarif Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I click on the icon and the Cryptic launcher auto update comes up and it tries connecting 2 times and then i get a connection problem and it says unable to connect to Patch server and i try'd the link on update 7 and 9 and neither of them worked. pls help.
  • Options
    todaretodare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same Same...would like a possible ETR however whatever etc. And i just sent my tablet in for fixing! Lord what did we do before internet gaming!
  • Options
    rygar666rygar666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    C'mon- put the updated exe somewhere where people can get it. For an established MMO publisher the lag and launcher issues are really sad.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    and i was just starting to kick a** with a rouge
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pen n paper rpgs lol
  • Options
    envegileenvegile Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea almost 10 on my control wizard.. i could be buying zen now.. but nooo... cant even start the launcher
  • Options
    justme45justme45 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hoping Launcher will be up soon ..... becoming a little frustrated with it all ...... as this has been a problem for a couple days now. :(
    Is there any eta on logging in yet?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i was thinking about some zen then CRASH!!!!!!!
    envegile wrote: »
    yea almost 10 on my control wizard.. i could be buying zen now.. but nooo... cant even start the launcher
  • Options
    zaneztrikerzaneztriker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Logged out for lunch, came back and unable to execute launcher. Am getting an error message that states "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your internet connection."

Well clearly I have an internet connection as I am able to come to these forums and post my problem, lol.
  • Options
    twimbletwimble Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here cant log in and get the same thing.
  • Options
    g4pgug4g4pgug4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    orarif wrote: »
    I click on the icon and the Cryptic launcher auto update comes up and it tries connecting 2 times and then i get a connection problem and it says unable to connect to Patch server and i try'd the link on update 7 and 9 and neither of them worked. pls help.

With me too, and the link with the "fix" is broken...
  • Options
    timothywhiteowltimothywhiteowl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Hey guys, We're having some server trouble. It is impacting all cryptic games including the gateway. We are trying to get this fixed up as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Thanks so much.
  • Options
    jabentzjabentz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, I'm glad this is widespread. Means it'll get a fix soon. I'm having the Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate fail.

"Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support."

I have a feeling they would actually prefer we don't contact technical support en masse, despite the error message :P.
This discussion has been closed.