Comments

• Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One third of patching done.
  • Options
    trito7787trito7787 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is the first game i ever play where i spent almost of my time to wait maintenance and patching, what really happen here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    vekoolvekool Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please provide manual update files as I DC a lot.

At least manual updates can be resumed from where I left off. The launcher updates restart from scratch.

And there is no way I won't DC while downloading a 3 GB file through the launcher.
    Here is My ID in case u guys want a noob Inductor, who is AFK, offline or too busy too respond - most of the time.

NO ID - I QUIT CAUSE REAL LIFE HIT ME BACK. GL AND HF IN GAME:D

(WILL STALK THE FORUMS)
  • Options
    kreslinkreslin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone please tell me why I don't see "Play" button, but instead of it just white rectangle? And when I click mouse on white rectangle nothing happens. How am I suppose to enter to the game?
  • Options
    lorkaiilorkaii Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok i'm still here with my
    FATAL ERROR: Error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix this issue.:
    Technical Details: Error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix this issue.: Bin/missiontags.Bin:

Since i have another computer, i installed the game on it and all worked perfectly.
    But i cant use it for play. So take the entire cryptic directory and copy it on my pc.
    Put onything in admin mode.
    Used the gameclient. got the neverwinter page to log in, but stuck on research account (it works, try elsewere).
    So finaly used the new launcher, got a few files patch (duno what), and now again this **** error.

I need an answer soon, or my GF will kill me for not abble to play :(
  • Options
    kreslinkreslin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where is the button "Play" on the launcher?! Why I can't see it??
  • Options
    dadishdadish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad that I did not buy the packs or spent any money since the game won't even start and getting close to no response, seems like I'm the only one with the white page with chinese letters issue.
  • Options
    dvultusdvultus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Disconected from login server" Geting this is normal? Every 2 minutes? Can't evene create a char... Ok, will wait for maintaince.
  • Options
    sagil123sagil123 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't even start the game from the launcher.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting really unpatient. I've been trying to start the game from the launcher for 2 days. Same ****, press play and nothing comes up, just closes the launcher window, nothing else. FIX IT PLZ!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What does this mean in my error log?

130502 06:26:40 17 [1]: HTTP patching problem (ContentLengthMissing):
  • Options
    martra78martra78 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Today the queue was somewhat minimal and I finally got in-game much quicker than yesterday... watched a little cut-scene and talked to a NPC which told me to check on the "rubble" just ahead to find my gear. So I went there and after I got my 1st gear of the game, boom! the inevitable happens again, crash to desktop?! wtf?

I know this is still open-beta and I understand bugs and glitches will occur but ffs can I just play a descent no. of minutes in-game?! what the hell is this CryptError thingy?! I checked my game folder and it's there, sort of an executable file. Can I delete it from my game folder? Will it affect the game if i run without it?

Now everytime I relogin the game keeps crashing to desktop! zzzz...

Can someone please have a fix immediately?!

I wanna play the freaking game! :mad:
  • Options
    shanghaidshanghaid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good Lord, they pushed back the kick-off date for this game, I assume, so they wouldn't have these problems. And, are any of the admin even responding to our pleas for assistance? Hellooooo??? This is crisis territory for your company. People want your product, but you're not delivering... :mad:
  • Options
    dadishdadish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe the game does not install properly I do not have a GameClient.exe in the Live folder all i have is piggs folder and inside are a bunch of .hogg files no exe or anything else.
  • Options
    aedexaedex Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My reported script error is solved (serverside i guess, i didnt change anything since yesterday).

/train
  • Options
    spacedodo5spacedodo5 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times, am able to patch to most recent, but everytime i hit play :
    Fatal Error: decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix this issue.:
    Technical details: Error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix this issue.: Bin/Commandaliases.Bin:

I cant find that file, and it happens EVERYTIME, someone please help
  • Options
    haxzu0bshaxzu0bs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those who downloaded a new .exe file and can't get in. Here's a copy of the old .exe file.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pjgkpev2zjq2pu4

For the Devs : Good job on the launch so far. Toodles :)
  • Options
    zhennizhenni Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was making character, minimized window to check something, opened it, had been logged out, tried logging in, was told server was unavailable, tried again and again, but just got stuck on the "connecting to server" screen, until it timed out.
    It's been repeating this every time I try to log in now :/
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    zhenni wrote: »
    Was making character, minimized window to check something, opened it, had been logged out, tried logging in, was told server was unavailable, tried again and again, but just got stuck on the "connecting to server" screen, until it timed out.
    It's been repeating this every time I try to log in now :/

Game is down for the scheduled maintenance.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    zhennizhenni Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zurkhon wrote: »
    Game is down for the scheduled maintenance.

Ahh, thanks (:
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My launcher for some reason decided to redownload 2gb of files and then it stops with 174mb left to download. I've tried different options within the launcher and still it won't download the remaining 174mb files.

I've even uninstalled and redownloaded the whole client and still it will stop at 174mb left to download.

Any advice on how to something get these last few files working? The client was working perfectly fine last night and a bit earlier this morning before I started work.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    carrilla12carrilla12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm, left the game "patching" overnight and it never got past the "patching." state. This was not happening during early access so it seems you broke something with your fixes.
  • Options
    lunabagunalunabaguna Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    My launcher for some reason decided to redownload 2gb of files and then it stops with 174mb left to download. I've tried different options within the launcher and still it won't download the remaining 174mb files.

I've even uninstalled and redownloaded the whole client and still it will stop at 174mb left to download.

Any advice on how to something get these last few files working? The client was working perfectly fine last night and a bit earlier this morning before I started work.

I am having this exact same problem, 174-175 mb left and it just stops, everything was fine til then. Ive done everything, uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted comp, tried patching with force verify, with disable on demand, with both, with neither, tried logging into the forums on firefox, chrome and IE, I repeated all these steps with the "newer/better" .exe file on the tech forums. Im running as admin, I went to a different wireless connection and tried. I have literally exhausted every single idea I have found and can think of and cannot get this patch to work.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have never waited this much and tried this much to play a game, and I will for sure forget it when they have actually fixed their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> launcher. I was stuck at patch 12 for 2 days, then I finally got to 13 and it says mismatched version. I tried launcher again and it didn't download the next version, v.14. And didn't even launch the game like before.
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Could we get an answer from a PW tech please in regards to the issue that myself, lunabaguna and others are experiencing?
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• Options
    diablobihdiablobih Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't log in, no error, nothing at all, just says my password or username is invalid, WTH :S
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    doowie, when I posted this problem on the tech support forums I got a snarky "Keep trying it will eventually work." I let them know the same issue had been happening for hours at the time and now for nearly a complete day and got no response to that. I submitted a ticket to support and just got a copy paste of all the things I already said I had tried in my original ticket. Its getting kind of infuriating that I cannot get an actual response to a legit problem =(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    diablobih wrote: »
    I can't log in, no error, nothing at all, just says my password or username is invalid, WTH :S

I had this problem yesterday, you might try using your email instead of your username, that is working for me.
  • Options
    diablobihdiablobih Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lunabaguna wrote: »
    I had this problem yesterday, you might try using your email instead of your username, that is working for me.
    God that's so stupid and they should write that you need to put down your e-mail, and also I needed to copy "@" from different place, as it's not possible to write one in launcher.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunately the customer support team for Perfect World is done via an outsourcing company, so their level of information is bound to Wikipedia like internal page they get access too with a list of templates. So the support isn't the best option to get these kind of things resolved.

Normally if the replies get the attention of developers or those higher up than the outsourced customer support, we may get more in depth help.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

This discussion has been closed.