test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance 5-2-13 6AM PDT

1234568»

Comments

• zurnalistazurnalista Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shards are up.and the complaining stops:)magic
  • riepahriepah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    Where is this information at? I'd like to see the numbers.

Considering that there are more people living in Europe than there are in the USA I think it's not unlikely that the MMO playerbase is also larger in total.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riepah wrote: »
    Apparently you don't realise that this is only still called BETA to have people like you valiantly rushing to the publishers defense whenever someone mentions an issue.
    I'm not saying that all complaints that people have are actually reasonable, just that BETA isn't an universal excuse.

No... it's called BETA so they can work out all of the bugs before they officially release the game, It's called Beta because they know they don't have everything completely polished, but they want to give players a chance to test the game for free. The founders packs were for BETA testers who wanted contribute to the game developers, and recieve special access and in game items. This couldn't be more clear. What else would you call this?
  • samus1001samus1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    also where the hell are the patch notes....

there is a link to the patch notes on the first post in this thread.........
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riepah wrote: »
    Considering that there are more people living in Europe than there are in the USA I think it's not unlikely that the MMO playerbase is also larger in total.

I'm sorry, I don't see any numbers in your post.
  • moitoiusmoitoius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe you need to hire some devops? On write some internal tooling to streamline it. 1HR patch times are bit long given the industry standard...

Not moaning or unhappy, just saying. It's a beta, so we expect these things: but it's something to look at.
  • hadessoulhadessoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let the game begin!
  • nizzzaynizzzay Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i still have the ****ing inability to actually connect to the log in server and make a new character i want a response -.-
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nizzzay wrote: »
    i still have the ****ing inability to actually connect to the log in server and make a new character

Me too, it hangs at connecting to the login or account server, so it isn't just you.

edit: Disabling the EU proxy fixed the problem.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • lardeaternbeaterlardeaternbeater Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is anyone else getting frequently disconnected? I can play for no more than 5 minutes without being disconnected to login screen.
  • damnkilljoydamnkilljoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As of this patch I cannot finish a pvp scenario without disconnecting close to the end, most often when I am in a wizard chockehold. Client completely freezes and I have to manually close it.
  • l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This patch broke my connectivity. Ping is ok but 15s + lagspikes and disconnects :/
  • zyanzorzyanzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lexiev wrote: »
    whats with the thing when i try to log in it says i have not used the right username or password.

That's because uh, you're not using the right username or password....
  • winstondgreatwinstondgreat Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    high hopes because of the new patch!

played for a while, clicking here and there, just getting 2 know the key config, UI and stuff. Smiled bcoz everything seems to be fine. Got the 1st weapon for my char, had equipped it and then boom! as always crashed to desktop again! wtf?

can I please play this game for more than 5 mins.? and ffs what is this the CrypticError message that I always get?!

grrrrr... :mad:
  • zyanzorzyanzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l1zardo1 wrote: »
    This patch broke my connectivity. Ping is ok but 15s + lagspikes and disconnects :/

That's because EVERYONE else is trying to log in at the same time you are. Relax, have some patience. It will even out.
    edited May 2013
    high hopes because of the new patch!

played for a while, clicking here and there, just getting 2 know the key config, UI and stuff. Smiled bcoz everything seems to be fine. Got the 1st weapon for my char, had equipped it and then boom! as always crashed to desktop again! wtf?

can I please play this game for more than 5 mins.? and ffs what is this the CryptError message that I always get?!

grrrrr... :mad:

I don't know, what is this error message you get? Did you post it in the tech forums along with your system specs you copy & pasted from your dxdiag? Or did you just run to the forums to QQ? Remember you're in Open Beta. Any bugs, tech problems you find you need to let the GM's or Devs know through ingame or on the tech forums so they can fix it.
  • digordigor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im getting error 36 what can i do to fix this? it was working fine yesterday.
  • winstondgreatwinstondgreat Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zyanzor wrote: »
    I don't know, what is this error message you get? Did you post it in the tech forums along with your system specs you copy & pasted from your dxdiag? Or did you just run to the forums to QQ? Remember you're in Open Beta. Any bugs, tech problems you find you need to let the GM's or Devs know through ingame or on the tech forums so they can fix it.

I have an error log in the game folder like this:

130501 10:55:27 17 [1]: HTTP patching problem (ContentLengthMissing):
    130502 03:13:16 14 [1]: HTTP patching problem (ContentLengthMissing):
    130502 15:52:50 14 [1]: HTTP patching problem (ContentLengthMissing):

I know this is still open-beta and I understand bugs and glitches will occur but ffs can I just play a descent no. of minutes in-game?! and again what is this CrypticError thingy?! I know I'm not the only one having this problem and I'm pretty sure the devs knows about this already...

and how can we report other bugs & tech problems if the game keeps crashing to desktop?! lol

fyi, this is not the only MMO that I've installed on my PC, everything else runs just fine except this game so I'm guessing this is not on my end but on the server side.

Can someone please have a fix immediately?!

I wanna play the freaking game! :mad:
  • wec0wec0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep on getting disconnected from the login server.
  • shuraeptshuraept Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    great ... After these technical works, I can not play at all (loads, see the people and the people do not have (and so as long as I do not write what you stand for too long without moving, then DС. Is it become normal and stable?
  • krinkeldinkkrinkeldink Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still having problems with the cryptic launcher autoupdate. I still cant play. it keeps telling me its trying to update launcher and then I get a second window telling me "unable to connect to patch server" what do I do?
  • ulfkarulfkar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know why I can't connect. When I start the game I get a window telling me it's trying to update the launcher and then another one that tells me to check my internet connection. It's not a connection problem on my end, but I can't get the game started. It worked fine this morning.