test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 5-2-13 6AM PDT

Comments

• Options
    sirporkofchopssirporkofchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stop fighting.. Valindra is making zombies!!!! Join in arms!!! Zooooommbbieeeesss!
  • Options
    jimb0wolfjimb0wolf Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are up :)

Edit: Atleast the login servers :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    hadre514hadre514 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    launcher is crashing when i try to get to login screen...halp!

probably part of the last minute maintence. wait like 15 minutes
  • Options
    fishboy1111fishboy1111 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    turugalexe wrote: »
    yeah but GMT is a zone reference not a country reference, and the zone pertaining to GMT on the moon is different

the moon wouldnt have a gmt then, because it doesnt have a greenwich, maybe a TMT tranquility mean time
  • Options
    snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riepah +1

EU just want to play as same as USA
  • Options
    gordrogordro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not really, since greenwich is still on earth

Exactly, and anyway, the point of GMT is that its zero, which is what the moon would be, so its either going to be GMT or GMT +-12
  • Options
    rhaanarhaana Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Totally true! Many players ( i think more than 50% ) are from EU and some attention from you guys wouldnt be bad ...

All you complainers realize that this is in BETA, right? That means they are still working out the bugs. Don't play the beta if you don't want maintenance done...
  • Options
    criss11criss11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    updated game :) 3:14 pm GMT , the green light means server is online but i cant play .. "game server unavailable at this time"
    open beta player of some PWE games - north america launched versions:
    - PWI - November, 2008 (2 months after North-America-West Coast open beta)
    - Forsaken World - open beta
    - BOI - open beta
    - Star Trek Online - ftp January, 2012 and rank 14 STO Wiki contributor
    - Neverwinter open beta June, 2013

Daily Foundry "Canyon of the Dead" ( NW-DBPJYKMRE ) - dungeon
  • Options
    sodapopremixsodapopremix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My question is, because their are long extensive log in ques is their something like a auto disconnect for those who sit hours afk ingame? incorperateing something like this would help clear up the huge log in que numbers helping to get more players ingame over time.Because of the ques their are players who dont wish to wait so leave their characters ingame afk while they go to work or sleep which is purely greedy. what about those who are currently placed 30k in que do you care about them or just your ability to play when you get home from work?
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    samus1001 wrote: »
    I think he was making a joke about US citizens having real guns and most of the EU doesn't so the dev's fear us.
    I took it that way and LOL'ed

How is that funny ?US citizens will threaten a gaming company with firearms if they have scheduled downtime at 2pm? I don't see the humor...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My question is, because their are long extensive log in ques is their something like a auto disconnect for those who sit hours afk ingame? incorperateing something like this would help clear up the huge log in que numbers helping to get more players ingame over time.Because of the ques their are players who dont wish to wait so leave their characters ingame afk while they go to work or sleep which is purely greedy. what about those who are currently placed 30k in que do you care about them or just your ability to play when you get home from work?

they have those in every mmo, usualyl after 10-15 mins of being afk it will kick you back to the login screen
  • Options
    riepahriepah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rhaana wrote: »
    All you complainers realize that this is in BETA, right? That means they are still working out the bugs. Don't play the beta if you don't want maintenance done...

Apparently you don't realise that this is only still called BETA to have people like you valiantly rushing to the publishers defense whenever someone mentions an issue.
    I'm not saying that all complaints that people have are actually reasonable, just that BETA isn't an universal excuse.
  • Options
    juzzzzzzjuzzzzzz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    criss11 wrote: »
    updated game :) 3:14 pm GMT , the green light means server is online but i cant play .. "game server unavailable at this time"
    The green light means nothing. It means patch server is online tho I updated game when it was still showing red.

Ysterday green light was on like hour before shards went up.
  • Options
    pahnyepahnye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for keeping us up to date. That is very refreshing.
  • Options
    doomtrigger1doomtrigger1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok its 8:16 its been 15 mins .... servers not up come on :P
  • Options
    cedricfontelroycedricfontelroy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deepblue5 wrote: »
    Well, technically, the moon wouldn't have a GMT at all ;)

And where I am would still have nothing to do with what the time is in GMT...

server is up ppl, stop posting nonsense now :)
  • Options
    otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ditto ^^^
    Thanks for all the updates. you guys and gals are great.

Yes, I also thank the DEVS for their hard work. I think the more updates they do during the beta the better the game will be when it finally comes out for real. Updates are inconvenient for everyone no matter what time zone we are in but think of how bad the game would be if they didn't fix the bugs that we complain about. We should all be thankful to the DEVS for their hard work instead of complaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Fleet Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
  • Options
    tanthotantho Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013

If you're idle for 15 minutes you will be kicked out of game.
  • Options
    tanthotantho Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013

If you're idle for 15 minutes you will be kicked out of game.
  • Options
    samus1001samus1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013

AFK auto kick is currently 15 minutes.
    Also the queue patch came out yesterday.
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morinox wrote: »
    Sorry but you are terribly wrong... Most of'em come from the EU...

Where is this information at? I'd like to see the numbers.
  • Options
    doomtrigger1doomtrigger1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    also where the hell are the patch notes....
  • Options
    crystalheartcrystalheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21
    edited May 2013
    they dc u after 35mins of being inactive in this game
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And where I am would still have nothing to do with what the time is in GMT...

server is up ppl, stop posting nonsense now :)

servers are not up, the green light is on but nobody is home.
  • Options
    purlepenpurlepen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You get kicked after you AFK for 15 minutes... Why not actually try find out yourself, Rather than just assume people sit AFK for "hours"
  • Options
    colkernelcolkernel Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the server is up, why do I keep getting Server is Unavailable?
  • Options
    jimb0wolfjimb0wolf Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013

There is, you get auto logged out if you are idle for 15 mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    morinoxmorinox Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the moon wouldnt have a gmt then, because it doesnt have a greenwich, maybe a TMT tranquility mean time

Lunar Standard Time. Haw haw haw.
    "For in this modern world, the instruments of warfare are not solely for waging war. Far more importantly, they are the means for controlling peace..."

~Admiral Arleigh Burke~
  • Options
    alpha1protocolalpha1protocol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    How is that funny ?US citizens will threaten a gaming company with firearms if they have scheduled downtime at 2pm? I don't see the humor...
    It's obvious you are another progressive alarmist consumed by PC fanaticism. Take a deep breath and sit down.
  • Options
    acidteardropacidteardrop Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and we are live! =)