test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    pirateninjamannpirateninjamann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tiyassomu wrote: »
    I cannot login in game getting errors even after replacing the launcher with the new one. Anyone help ? nwissue.jpg
    I just had the same thing, I went to my neverwinter install folder and right clicked the new neverwinter.exe and chose run as administrator, worked for me
  • Options
    kisstheblade07kisstheblade07 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I getting this same issue again. I was able to play last night after downloading the new .exe, but today it isn't working again. I redownloaded but still not working.
  • Options
    mreagleye2mreagleye2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since open beta has started I have had nothing but grief trying to play this game to start was getting this error message

"The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"

But since the latest patch I haven't had that problem but now after I press the PLAY BUTTON the game goes Full screen and hangs at the "Crypitic logo on Black background" and then crashes to desktop with a timed out message saying to check my internet connection I don't even get to the Character select screen.
    I have observed that Neverwinter is actually closing my internet connection when I PRESS PLAY. once neverwinter is closed the internet connection re-establishes itself

After spending $200 on founders pack and another $130 on Zen I am not a happy chappy believe me

Any1 else have in this problem, or have any solutions or suggestions as to how to remedy this ?
  • Options
    azthiothazthioth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mreagleye2 wrote: »
    Since open beta has started I have had nothing but grief trying to play this game to start was getting this error message

"The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"

But since the latest patch I haven't had that problem but now after I press the PLAY BUTTON the game goes Full screen and hangs at the "Crypitic logo on Black background" and then crashes to desktop with a timed out message saying to check my internet connection I don't even get to the Character select screen.
    I have observed that Neverwinter is actually closing my internet connection when I PRESS PLAY.

After spending $200 on founders pack and another $130 on Zen I am not a happy chappy believe me

Any1 else have in this problem, or have any solutions or suggestions as to how to remedy this ?

disconnects me from the internet

Have you DL the new .exe and replaced the old .exe with the new one?
  • Options
    jogoskanindragonjogoskanindragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 143 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    When i try to log the character the system say i need to log ina safe place, and sometimes says "area map not found" what i can do to solve this?
  • Options
    mreagleye2mreagleye2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tried reinstalling and didn't fix it

uninstalled game and am dowloading client and reinstalling again this has been a long and frustrating day
  • Options
    malkornmalkorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have you DL the new .exe and replaced the old .exe with the new one?

Where is the new.exe? The neverwinter.exe of the first page don't work
  • Options
    lzorillzoril Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Downloaded the new .exe yesterday and it worked, this morning it doesn't work.

edit - didn't need to run it as admin yesterday, tried running it as admin today and that fixed it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/...everwinter.exe

this didnt work as in the link or the replacement?
  • Options
    xkceolxkceol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    azthioth wrote: »
    http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/...everwinter.exe

this didnt work as in the link or the replacement?

the Link is dead
    404 not found
  • Options
    cvcscvcs Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    CrypticError ooopss this fck error i dont know how to solve it can someone help me plis i want to play it
  • Options
    lorkaiilorkaii Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dl the nw.exe, put it in live directory, used it in admin, but no change, always got my
    Bin/missiontag.Bin
    error

Tryed launching the gameclient directly, and same result.
    Resinstall the game and all patch, same result.

Got no prob on my other Pc...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cvcs wrote: »
    CrypticError ooopss this fck error i dont know how to solve it can someone help me plis i want to play it

This is coming from a mumble error as I understand it. Read OP. gives instructions.

As far as the link being dead, it isn't for me. Keep trying. Could just be too many people clicking on it or DL'ing it at one time.
  • Options
    rhinorritisrhinorritis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sad! still having launcher problem :/ pls, really want to play this game T.T
  • Options
    jenel79jenel79 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quick question as I've not been able to find an answer with google. Do I need to download the client again or can I just patch my beta weekend client? If I try to load the client I already have installed from the beta weekends, I just get a little box saying "Trying to update the launcher, please be patient. Tried connecting 1 time." And it eventually times out, is this just due to the launcher issues everybody is having or do I need to download the client again?
  • Options
    darthscythedarthscythe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys i cant log

it keeps saying invalid username or password
  • Options
    cvcscvcs Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lorkaii Do you know how to fix it i would like to play or where can get a patch for this fck game
  • Options
    nizzzaynizzzay Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what im getting pissed about is i still cant connect to the log in server wtf is goin on with this game and i havent seen any responses from the devs or gms answer us so we know instead of sitting here not knowing wtf to do
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wtf new patch??? O.o
  • Options
    mjhusnmjhusn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok so, got logged in yesterday, and earlier today before maintenance, nothing has changed for me. when trying to use the launcher again tonight, white box of nothing again. re dl'd the exe link, still white box of nothing. tried to go into the game files and use the gameclient.exe, can put in my name and pw, but the account server connection times out.

what gives?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    man **** this game it has too many problems im goin backt o call of duty ****ing devs need to learn how to fix this sht so everyone can play -.-
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nizzzay wrote: »
    man **** this game it has too many problems im goin backt o call of duty ****ing devs need to learn how to fix this sht so everyone can play -.-

Tell us how you really feel....
  • Options
    ink110ink110 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same for me, but I solved it, I remembered that you need to close Mumble or Teamviewer, in my case it was Teamviewer, now the launcher works and I can play!
  • Options
    marchof5inmarchof5in Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    won't accept my password to login today
    edit: It is accepting just my email, thought I logged in with my username last night
  • Options
    mjhusnmjhusn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ink110 wrote: »
    Same for me, but I solved it, I remembered that you need to close Mumble or Teamviewer, in my case it was Teamviewer, now the launcher works and I can play!

doesnt work for me, i have just about every other process turned off, still white box of nothingness!
  • Options
    rispetto11rispetto11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep getting errors and the game keeps crashing when I attempt to run it.

Tried everything in the OP. Nothing works.

What gives?

Error ID 14459538
  • Options
    aikoonyxaikoonyx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cant get pass the loading screen
  • Options
    sadistatworksadistatwork Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ink110 wrote: »

You can add AIM to this list. Launcher loaded no problems after I closed it
  • Options
    raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I downloaded the launcher.exe file yesterday and it worked fine but today it's once again giving the same error as it was yesterday. Was this meant to be fixed with the maintenance this morning? If so it's still broken.
  • Options
    coredmcoredm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Salve. I have a problem with the launcher. I downloaded and replaced .Exe file and also deleted the icon in error. The game does not start. Always gives me error Launcher. Will you help me?
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.