test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    strootzstrootz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    geequeue wrote: »
    Completely agree...it should be the F2P mooches who are stuck in the queue entirely. We paid you and tested your game for 4 Beta Weekends and now we are locked out of the game so that people who haven't paid you anything can play. Cryptic, don't you realize that the people who have already spent money are probably the people who will keep spending money? You might want those people playing your game instead of the people who have proven they have no interest in spending anything...It's nonsense that the Guardians don't also get queue priority.

I already felt my Guardian items where a bit overpriced anyway, still had to fork extra out for a bag. Not to mention the dollar conversion to pound was 60$ = 50 pound.

I paid 77.84 US Dollar x 2 (me and the wife) to sit in the queue with people that did not support. It's a lot of money to be shafted aside this and if i knew i would not have bought anything.

It's a total disgrace and a kick in the back to guardian, serious bad show and we get the Blizzard attitude of not responding to it even

I am founder of the queue??
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You think there are thousands of HOTN players? of course not moron!

great comeback kid, bravo. Do you see other HOTN players here complaining about queue???
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    malcor wrote: »
    Sounds good, I am sure you can keep those servers full too since there are only 3 of them. Lmao! Paying money before a game is even released does not mean you are going to be the only one who buys <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. It only means you have more money than brains.
    Correction! It is only 1 server with 3 SHARDS.
  • Options
    seniriseniri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    powersoul wrote: »
    I don't know who told you this but that's not true. That doesn't even make sense. World of Warcraft's launch day had massive queues but they were prepared and launched 16 new servers before the end of the day. The amount of money Activision had before WoW even came out was way more than enough to develop the game, let alone support as many players as possible with as many servers as needed.

Lmao. +1 for best post of the day. Kudos to you, idiot.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think Guardians should also be prioritized... just behind the Heroe buyers... maybe this is also an evi scheme from pwe to make People buy the hero package lol

but seriously, can we expect, tomorrow after the maintenance that the game will run fine without Queues or will we have to expect 1 hour waiting periods also in the future? Because if the later is the case and i will think about either buying a hero package or moving on
  • Options
    m3phist0mm3phist0m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFL!! queue: 144.840 XD
    And switch to 7441 o.O... guess thats the real Queue XD
    Fuer alles, was ich je gedacht,
    fuer alles, was ich je vollbracht,
    fuer alles, was ich je getan...

Laesst Gott mich in die Hoelle fahr'n
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kingofchin wrote: »
    this is madness i paid for my guardion pack to play early and now i cant even play wtf and now i got work so i will miss being able to pray for my c-coins so thats 4 days wasted for me :( ty perfectworld

The early start was from the 27th to the 30th. Next time you should read.
  • Options
    j3nk4rj3nk4r Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i try to play from yesterday at the launch!first the cryptic error after the launcher crash after the loooong queue!Today launch crash again after the long queue again!second day of beta launch and still not played even 1 sec!!!:/
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seniri wrote: »
    Lmao. +1 for best post of the day. Kudos to you, idiot.

well he's right with the fact that activision had Money...lol
  • Options
    kingofchinkingofchin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    not really but if we pay to play its abit f****d up that we get stuck in this queue for 2 hours your saying if u payed $60 dollars u would not be at all pissed off if u had to wait 2 hours to play
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    103,815 this morning. been up trying to get in since 4 pm yesterday.
  • Options
    fernteixefernteixe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    e__e oh god in 2 hours I'll go to work... and I'm still 2000 Y__Y
  • Options
    symonhumbleuksymonhumbleuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    kingofchin wrote: »
    not really but if we pay to play its abit f****d up that we get stuck in this queue for 2 hours your saying if u payed $60 dollars u would not be at all pissed off if u had to wait 2 hours to play

The free to play players who didn't invest in the game will not understand.
    My Web: http://www.symonator.net
    Toons:
    New: CW Level 60
    GF = Level 60
    DC = Level 60
    TR = Level 60
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fernteixe wrote: »
    I played ragnarok beta... dragon nest beta, age of wushu beta, 2moons, 9dragons, vindictus, planetside..... to make it short and almost all mmo since 2003 I'm doing beta test.... I saw few games with this kind of slow queue... tibia? ultima online? only really old games had this kind of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

WoW
    SWToR
    GW2
    Rift

this had queue times too. By the way, those MMOs you just listed? really? The only one that stands out is Planetside and that is not your normal MMOs as this or the ones I just listed.
  • Options
    subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    What the hell are you talking about, the Hero founders pack is the only one that skips infront of the queue and I have not heard anyone with that pack complaining here. The only ones complaining are the rest. Also, even with Hero pack those players are competing with other Hero founders to for que space. You do understand this right???

I am talking about your moronic post where you stated that NOWHERE DID THEY SAY YOU PAID TO GET TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE. You said FOUNDERS Pack....There was a $20, $60, and a $200 founders pack. I have personally read where persons who paid the $200 were still waiting 5k+ in que. I for one could not see paying any amount of money just to get a few pixels and a pass into beta. That is why they supposedly had Beta Signups for. They got greedy and took money from everyone upfront and then failed to perform in the end. The idea of paying any amount for a game that is still in closed beta they may or may not live up to your expectations is simply stupid in my opinion, even more so when that game is FREE TO PLAY. Now am I a F2P Moocher? No I have spent my fair share in F2Ps and P2Ps as well. But simply put, you are the one that bet on the long shot that a game would have a smooth launch so I do agree, suck it up. But it doesn't change the fact that PWI Should have been better prepared for this than they were. 3 servers at launch is ridiculous. Yeah yeah Open Beta.....blah blah blah.....In the world of F2P there isn't much transition between open beta and launch....hell most of the time you never know when the game is out of open beta so that argument is null and void. PWI didn't launch PW or FW with only 3 servers in their open beta so why the hell should this game have been any different?
  • Options
    jino1986jino1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah sitting in the queue for 3 hours now and now i am @120 !! :D
  • Options
    mreptmrept Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The free to play players who didn't invest in the game will not understand.

Some of us do, don't worry. It's only logical that people who already spent money on the game should be put on a preferred queue that skips ahead of free players.
    I think a lot of other MMOs make that distinction. There's the VIP/Monthly subs, then the Preferred/Premium players who've already spent any amount of money on the game...and then there's everyone else, who's just enjoying the game for free.
  • Options
    fernteixefernteixe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW
    SWToR
    GW2
    Rift

this had queue times too. By the way, those MMOs you just listed? really? The only one that stands out is Planetside and that is not your normal MMOs as this or the ones I just listed.

I listed free to play ? lol also should I really list everything I played since ultima online? I'm 30 years old... come on
  • Options
    radudraq1993radudraq1993 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL
    63471293.png
    xD47597924.png
  • Options
    loonatic37loonatic37 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    c4nt3r wrote: »
    This is the post where all of us come to cry? 1 hour waiting and when got near, a crash to login screen, and in queue again. Queue at 4000+...ok, waiting, 1.75 hours later...position 90...crashed again to login, now? 8000+ position.

Conclusion. Diablo 3 gameplay is Auction House...Neverwinter gameplay is Queue

I heard this game was F2P, but seems you have to be HOTN to play (199$)

I would like to associate myself 100% with this guys post. My feelings on the situation precisely.
  • Options
    vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    When will I be able to play this game again PW? I paid for it and cannot even log in for 5 minutes before work to get crafting started. This is bull****.
  • Options
    harsiharsi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok cmon pwe.... if i see how many ppl got a **** Spider Mount and on the other hand got the Guardian Mount u want to tell me u cant do any better ? what about more Server shards? what about a more realistic post about whats going on? Not the standard words " we are sorry u got Problems but we got no clue what is going on meh meh" srsly. This is by far not a free2play Game "atm" if i see how many founders u got. It is ridiculous how much Money u guys got after that founder packs, and dont count the Zen purchase in. U realy can do it better......
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    well he's right with the fact that activision had Money...lol

Lol, I suppose >.>
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i would also be fine if Guardians got the Option to upgrade to the hero package instead of buying another one or paying a preimum for the Queue privileges (if it is reasonable)
  • Options
    angelraiderangelraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Que pos over 10K this is stupid so glad I dident pay for a Hero pack
  • Options
    subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    fernteixe wrote: »
    I listed free to play ? lol also should I really list everything I played since ultima online? I'm 30 years old... come on

I was thinking the same thing. I have beta tested roughly 300+ MMO's F2P and P2P. He lists 5 and thinks he is a big shot. But truthfully I haven't seen a launch into open beta this bad in years. So I agree with you there.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    loonatic37 wrote: »
    I would like to associate myself 100% with this guys post. My feelings on the situation precisely.

you can Play with the Gateway...sort of....once ever few hours...for 10 seconds...it's also fun!
  • Options
    revy26revy26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So confused... people saying that they paid for the game? No where in the $60 purchase did it say I was buying the game or license.

It did say I was buying a head start and a bunch of store items though which I received.

So can someone point out where Cryptic said i purchased a f2p game Thanks. Oh people how they make em laugh :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    WoW
    SWToR
    GW2
    Rift

Mm, that's right, stroke that epeen, ohh yeah.. right there..

Seriously man stop posting. Everything I read from you comes out stupid. You sound like some 15 year old trying to show off on the internet, not realizing nobody cares what you've played, when you played, and how your guild FINALLY downed Arthas. After Cataclysm launched. Go home.
  • Options
    hoskeserhoskeser Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this server for how many players? for 100 or 1000 or 10000?
    i m on que. que is strating from more than 10k.
    ok we understood this is beta? u couldnt realize that.
    but u have to solve this problem.
This discussion has been closed.