Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    kvarga74kvarga74 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nagash89 wrote: »
    To everyone saying things like "Oh that's OK if the login que works like ****, and the server itself is nowhere near the capacity it should be because it's open beta and that's the best time for them to test things like that".

If this was a proper open beta where PWE wants to test the server and all those things, they should have never sold those packages with "early acces to the game". If you are selling something like that you are implying the game will work properly and you will be able to play it whenever you please.

If you want to do stress tests on the server, see how it works, etc. You do your open beta and AFTER that, you give the contributors early acces to the actual game, not to some crappy working beta with endless ques and a server that should be much bigger (or rather than that, they should put more servers).

So basically, the game is still a beta and it doesn't work properly and that's OK because... OH it's a beta. But it's also OK to be selling early acces packages and zen. Well that's not OK, first you test your game, then you charge people money for whatever the hell they wanna buy.

P.S. Sorry about my poor english.

+1 on this

Games companies these days seem to be calling releasing the game, a Beta, that way they can have a sub standard product released and earning them money to keep funding it's development. If the game isn't fit for launch then there shouldn't be a cash shop running. I also think that having a massive queue, and using that as an excuse to sell more HotN packages wrong. Especially when they said that to be a founder was only going to be available until the launch of Beta!!!
  • Options
    thezarzethezarze Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They just want you to spend 200$ to skip the queue , thats all.Dont be mad at PW , is not a scam, is a "bussiness model" :P
  • Options
    nagash89nagash89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nah, I know that, and that's what I think is the main problem, betas are not real betas anymore, and taking advantage of that fact, some companies just do whatever they please not caring about the users.

The right thing to do would be to do actual betas, with a lot of testing to make sure the game works as it should, if they want the "open beta" to be the launch (as it is now), they should test things a lot more in the closed betas, if they need more people to test some things, then they just need to send more invites to a particular closed beta period. I think maybe that way they could have been able to test the game properly and now we wouldn't be having so many problems.
  • Options
    helosie1helosie1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While sitting in the queue, Just watch this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
  • Options
    omnibotzomnibotz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    12k queue horray!
  • Options
    guraleskiguraleski Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    That's not the full issue.... it's 9am Eastern US right now, and the queue is telling me 13k. You'd think a decent chunk of US people should be at work or school. Or getting ready for it (6am pacific).

When in my country will be night. Americans will come back to home from school or work and then start the queue ...
  • Options
    seniriseniri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually founders did not buy the game as the game is free anyway, what they did buy was items to be used in the game. The only ones that do have advantage is HOTN founders as it state they will get queue privelage. I bought the Guardian pack and I am quite happy with the items. I am in queue now myself sitting at 7k. Also, the early access was 25th for HOTN and 27th for Guardians.

You're a founder then, eh? Why does your forum tag say "PWE User" then, like all the rest of us freebie moochers?
  • Options
    stormbullstormbull Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How long is the wait in these queues?
  • Options
    trymrtrymr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sdeacon wrote: »
    Thing is, if you'd looked at the benefits of the various founder levels, you'd have seen that VIP access wasn't there for Guardians.

All you Hero of the North-guys, who focus on how fair everyone is being treated, are missing the point! People are not whining about long queues, they are complaining about EXTREMELY long queues! Even with your VIP-access you still have to wait hours!
    Chill out people, it took me a few hours to finally log in too. Just have some patience, you should have expected some complications today with the servers being flooded.
    Even if this is open beta, it's BS! I have now position 193 000 in queue, nuff said!
  • Options
    az3ll3az3ll3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    over an hour for 8-10k queue, I made the mistake to make an alt so I would not outlevel my friends lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    emeseyeemeseye Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dryballz wrote: »
    lol $60.00 and another $40 in zen so far and havent been able to play since it went open beta. Whats wrong with this picture?

You're $100 short of the answer to your problem.
  • Options
    az3ll3az3ll3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Oh guys, you can use the Neverwinter Gateway to craft while waiting to get in, your play time is not totally lost!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    revy26revy26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes yes let me taste your tears
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seniri wrote: »
    You're a founder then, eh? Why does your forum tag say "PWE User" then, like all the rest of us freebie moochers?

I bought the Guardian pack but for some reason its not showing on the forums.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's a hack site?? I'm currently logged in the site and still ask me to log-in? Good try.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    az3ll3 wrote: »
    Oh guys, you can use the Neverwinter Gateway to craft while waiting to get in, your play time is not totally lost!
    It's a hack site?? I'm currently logged in the site and still ask me to log-in? Good try.
  • Options
    dridnoc1dridnoc1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I paid for the Gaurdian Pack aswell and I am dissapointed that such a nice game is wasted by this Queue. I hope that in the Future PWE takes better care of Thier paying customers!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?171001-Will-there-be-more-shards

people please read this before posting complaints. The queue issue is going to be fixed according to a Moderator.
  • Options
    bbranco28bbranco28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10-4 i paid for the guardian pack and now im in a q position 13.000!!!!!!!!!!!! Wth is that? i paid 60 bucks and cannot play on the short time i have for it on a day... its a shame!
  • Options
    veressisveressis Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi neverwinter
    Bye neverwinter.
    Tired of getting into games with less than 2 h. Unistall complete.
  • Options
    jazzwhat1jazzwhat1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys if you got stuck in the queue: PWE has other MMO games you can play in the meantime! Other options are reading a book, doing the dishes or go outside and live your life!
  • Options
    zerowaitzerowait Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The simplest solution would be to add more shards.
    They did not anticipate this to happen, they did not do Stress Testing during the CBT Period.

I Urge everyone to file/create a petition to Perfectworld so they can create more shards for everyone to play.

Otherwise, I can't think of anything but they did it this way so players / fans will be forced to buy Heroes pack to join the game without the queue.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It has been mentioned that they are fixing it and this like what the second day it has opened to the public and people are not even giving the devs a chance to fix the issue.
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    veressis wrote: »
    Hi neverwinter
    Bye neverwinter.
    Tired of getting into games with less than 2 h. Unistall complete.

And nothing of value was lost...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, in 20 minutes I have went from 13k to 1250 in queue. The other people big number people are complaining about is bug that has already pointed out and should be ignored. How hard is this for poeple to understand??
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I was trying, really, trying to give this game a chance, since yday... i was so happy yay, neverwinter open beta realesed, my ***...
    insta log in for 150$ buyers, we dont care about rest. Id rather keep paying for wow than consider support this thinking.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Now I am at 328 in queue
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    138 in queue
  • Options
    jamescoskerjamescosker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So a que at 9am? Wow is all I can say at this point.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    amalynda wrote: »
    And nothing of value was lost...

Aaaand thats best way to think ^^
This discussion has been closed.