test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• fanellienricofanellienrico Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol. Grad noch bei 2000 Queue und dann daurauffolgend bei 74691!!

So viel kann das doch garnicht sein es sind doch nur 4000 epes auf dem server -.-
  • goldelite911goldelite911 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrsnakeg wrote: »
    Then do it. Go design and build a server farm to support this game. Go tell them how many people each CPU can support, how much RAM they'll require, how much bandwidth each user will utilize.

Then once you realize you actually know ****-all about what you're talking about, sit in the corner and shut your mouth like a good little boy.

Because that's a compelling argument right there. And yet strangely doesn't invalidate his point.
  • phenom986phenom986 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why are you guys complaining?54u7b8.jpg
  • mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    realsk2011 wrote: »
    Hell I just went from 3028 to 54004, probably a bug.

It is, read the patch notes: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?168541-Patch-Notes-NW-1-20130416a-13&p=2366621#post2366621
  • jamiek81jamiek81 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, that's how business is done now, the more money you give to them, the more rights you have, its how it is...it sucks I know, but that's how the world is...the richer you are, the better.
  • ladyshaie1ladyshaie1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I waited all day to log in hoping that some of the shiny might have worn off as many people were complaining about severe lag earlier. I restarted the launcher after it failed to go beyond 1 try after 5 minutes & it was able to reconnect & get the patch going the second time. I logged in and was #3708 in queue (I thought to myself, **** that IS a queue!) and decided to check here to see what was up. During the approximately 3 minutes it took for me to get here, login & find this post, my queue spot went from 3708 to 95698, which is mind-boggling to say the least. I saw another post that stated this was a visual error, & had been fixed so.... are these numbers correct or did it not actually get fixed?
  • mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    psyzzle wrote: »
    And now we're all gleefully waiting for you to realize that the queue numbers are random and not in any way indicative of your position.

Nope, it worked just fine and now I'm playing.

The high queue numbers are a bug. Go check the patch notes:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?168541-Patch-Notes-NW-1-20130416a-13&p=2366621#post2366621
  • johny2001johny2001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hello sdgfgadgasdfg sagf sagas fssadf asdgf
  • dmz1969dmz1969 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't believe the devs really thought 3 servers would do the trick. The first new D&D mmo in 8ish years? Really?
  • moomoocachoomoomoocachoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If it pushed you up does that mean that the "Heroes of the North" bumped you?
  • deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ANYONE WANNA BET THEY TAKE DOWN SERVER AT MIDNIGHT lol to correct this HORRORSHOW !
    ??
    COME WITH ME !
    edited May 2013
    you chill out asbag this is idiotic there are no excuses,, this is amature hour at best
    played games for 24 years never seen such a screwup at launch after 4 open beta weekends to test
    I amd many others warned them about having more beta time and more servers,, why dont YOU CHILL OUT AND READ ALL THE WARNIGS PEOPLE GAME THEM THAT THEY IGNORED !!!!!!!

So you're a 12 year old that is trying to troll this topic. Got it.
    edited May 2013
    ANYONE WANNA BET THEY TAKE DOWN SERVER AT MIDNIGHT lol to correct this HORRORSHOW !
    ??

Actually it is May 1 at 7am PST.

But you'd know that if you could read: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?167051-Neverwinter-maintenance-05-01-13
  • psyzzlepsyzzle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those who have made it in to the game: Is the game even playable, assuming you get through the queue?
  • malifaximalifaxi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Should of been a hero!
  • jackminsterjackminster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Almost 45 minutes in a queue. Hope you guys get some more servers.
  • hitchslap85hitchslap85 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe dont advertise an open beta, if you cant handle an open beta. After being in a queue for 30 minutes, I decided to just delete the game and go back to other games with actual servers. Way to take a server pointer from Blizzard, before even getting to retail launch.
    edited May 2013
    Almost 45 minutes in a queue. Hope you guys get some more servers.

Try a different shard.
  • marvintmartianmarvintmartian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what a fail launch back to RZ I go at least I can log in and play there
  • hatepwehatepwe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ug, went from 1910 in queue to 54790....

Then to 1340...back to 54161

Sucks that guardians don't get priority after heros :P

200 bucks gets you all sorts of stuff, 60 bucks gets you some stuff and a line, nothing gets you the same line as the people that paid 60 bucks :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    hatepwe wrote: »
    Ug, went from 1910 in queue to 54790....

Then to 1340...back to 54161

Sucks that guardians don't get priority after heros :P

200 bucks gets you all sorts of stuff, 60 bucks gets you some stuff and a line, nothing gets you the same line as the people that paid 60 bucks :P

But without stuff. You didn't pay to get by the line, you paid to get stuff. It was quite clear when you paid.

Perhaps you want to stop being so self-entitled.
  • chaoticracerchaoticracer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you chill out asbag this is idiotic there are no excuses,, this is amature hour at best
    played games for 24 years never seen such a screwup at launch after 4 open beta weekends to test
    I amd many others warned them about having more beta time and more servers,, why dont YOU CHILL OUT AND READ ALL THE WARNIGS PEOPLE GAME THEM THAT THEY IGNORED !!!!!!!
    Ok, you have no right to call anybody ANYTHING when you can't even get your facts straight. They were CLOSED beta weekends not open. You either had to pay or get lucky. Because of that there were far fewer people trying to play at one time.
    Also, you don't sound like you're even 24 years old, let alone playing that long.
    "Wars do not determine who is right, only who is left."
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    psyzzle wrote: »
    For those who have made it in to the game: Is the game even playable, assuming you get through the queue?

It is actually. In-game played very smoothly other than one glitch where my hubby picked up a quest and it disappeared while we were in the instance so he couldn't get the chest and we had to repeat it. Other than that, almost no lag (a tiny bit in Protector's Enclave) and the game is playing very very well. I am guessing that is partially because they are restricting access with the queues.

Either they need to expand the existing servers to handle the load or open more shards. It is pretty obvious and I hope they see it. For the few people they goad into buying the $200 packs they are going to lose folks by the hundreds & thousands. It will not be worth the trade-off.
  • zandarinzandarin Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The real question is.....What would Chuck Norris do? lol...sorry.....er...no I'm not. :P
    Ancient gamer from the time before Windows. :)
    My Art Site:
    www.dam3d.com
  • edge2500edge2500 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey I am a bit confused, due to some of the comments here. I thought this was open BETA test, not the official game launch...am I mistaken? I thought that the point of open betas were to let a ton of people in so they could tweak servers and fix bugs and stuff that arise from the stress the servers are put under,so that when the game officially launches those bugs are no longer there...I didn't think the game launched yet,did it??
  • meowitupmeowitup Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is probably one of the ummm.. least interesting open betas ive tried to check out, 13 hours and counting and havnt had a sniff inside the game hehe oh well, pwe you should of anticipated the server loads, the D&D fanbase world wide is a rather large one eh ;)
    edited May 2013
    meowitup wrote: »
    This is probably one of the ummm.. least interesting open betas ive tried to check out, 13 hours and counting and havnt had a sniff inside the game hehe oh well, pwe you should of anticipated the server loads, the D&D fanbase world wide is a rather large one eh ;)

You're doing something wrong. I spent about 20 minutes in the queue and was in.

When the number jumps up, it is a bug. The lower number is the real number.
    edited May 2013
    edge2500 wrote: »
    Hey I am a bit confused, due to some of the comments here. I thought this was open BETA test, not the official game launch...am I mistaken? I thought that the point of open betas were to let a ton of people in so they could tweak servers and fix bugs and stuff that arise from the stress the servers are put under,so that when the game officially launches those bugs are no longer there...I didn't think the game launched yet,did it??

Yes it is a beta. And what is happening now was entirely expected.

People are just being self-entitled brats. If you aren't ready for the frustration of beta, don't play it. Wait until release.
  • oooo1111oooo1111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I bought the game for $60 then purchased an additional $150 worth of zen over the weekend. Now this Wednesday morning is my first available to time logon again. My place in queue was over 4000. After waiting for 30 minutes it dropped to 3900. Now it is stuck at 79000. I should not have to wait at all, and I definitely should not have to wait behind people who pay nothing.

You need to implement priority queuing for paying customers immediately.

P.S. Article 18 of your terms of service is just a giant fucқ you to customers.
    edited May 2013
    oooo1111 wrote: »
    I bought the game for $60 then purchased an additional $150 worth of zen over the weekend. Now this Wednesday morning is my first available to time logon again. My place in queue was over 4000. After waiting for 30 minutes it dropped to 3900. Now it is stuck at 79000. I should not have to wait at all, and I definitely should not have to wait behind people who pay nothing.

You need to implement priority queuing for paying customers immediately.

P.S. Article 18 of your terms of service is just a giant fucқ you to customers.

.......................... .. ... /

Guess what, ooooo111111, I'm playing the game right now and I paid nothing.
This discussion has been closed.