What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    imountaindewimountaindew Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was okay, until i was 2k and i get auto logged off. wtf...
  • Options
    samus1001samus1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have two things to point out.
    1. Once you have spent money on a game it is no longer beta for you. To you (P2W), it should run as soon as you start the launcher and is as good as released. Everyone else (F2P) is still a beta player.
    2. Most people wait till after they have played a F2P game a lil bit before they spend money on it. I call these people the smart ones. All the P2W players complaining about not being able to log in have just had a learning experience. Congratulations, You just paid for a game that frustrates you before you even get to play.

Moral: Don't spend money on a game unless you know the major bugs and screw-ups have been worked out.
  • Options
    angelusdllionangelusdllion Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    liov wrote: »
    is this everyone's first mmo ever? it is launch day why don't you all relax

Is this your first time in an official MMO forum? Some people are not happy unless they're complaining.
  • Options
    kharnzorkharnzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wtf is going on with this game? been in the que for over 2 hours. lucky i got nothing better to do today.
  • Options
    timbra1timbra1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You know everyone needs to keep in mind this is open beta release not retail product release. Welcome to Beta testing! believe me that the staff at perfectworld are working around the clock to work out the details of all the issues currently happening. I paid for Guardian level access I understand that patience will pay off.
  • Options
    grady2814grady2814 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At what point was sympathy asked for? Forums are for ranting, hence that was what I was doing. If acting holier than thou makes you feel better, hey, don't give me any sympathy and feel good about yourself. I could really care less and just want to join in the ranting while I wait in que on one screen and deal with stupid commercials in the other.

LOL forums are for ranting? If that were true, no company would have them. They, like the rest of us, don't give a **** about your ranting. Forums are for community DISCUSSIONS. You just use them to rant because you think that immaturely crying about something will make it better.
  • Options
    malirenmaliren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Went to cook dinner during the age-long queue time. Server had booted me for being AFK while I was gone. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah. Pretty awesome to sit around from the 7k range into the 100's and then get logged off.
  • Options
    dnier69dnier69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    samus1001 wrote: »
    I have two things to point out.
    1. Once you have spent money on a game it is no longer beta for you. To you (P2W), it should run as soon as you start the launcher and is as good as released. Everyone else (F2P) is still a beta player.
    2. Most people wait till after they have played a F2P game a lil bit before they spend money on it. I call these people the smart ones. All the P2W players complaining about not being able to log in have just had a learning experience. Congratulations, You just paid for a game that frustrates you before you even get to play.

Moral: Don't spend money on a game unless you know the major bugs and screw-ups have been worked out.
    were is the like button?
  • Options
    joshuabenrayjoshuabenray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because, like you. Some cannot afford even the $60 pack. So you're the poor soul who couldn't toss up $200, and those guys who couldn't toss up $60 are just freeloaders?

Never have I looked at fellow nerds with such shame. This is what everyone who could afford a few monthly subscriptions to different games warned about with cash shop games that were F2P. You think $60 is a lot? Blizzard has received over $2000 from me and I still wait in a queue every patch.

Shame? Hmmm...from your reasoning, money should not equal privilege, therefor the $200 tier should not have priority queing since they are no better than the rest of us, or does the fact that they they gave such a large amount make them exempt from your reasoning? The initial issue was simply that those who contributed, any amount, should get slightly higher priority. Wether that be 200 or 20.
  • Options
    imountaindewimountaindew Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The queue is just for looks, they could let all of us in if they really wanted.
  • Options
    killernorekillernore Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    first day and you see people killing himself. only to enter = D
  • Options
    mcspazzmcspazz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    grady2814 wrote: »
    LOL forums are for ranting? If that were true, no company would have them. They, like the rest of us, don't give a **** about your ranting. Forums are for community DISCUSSIONS. You just use them to rant because you think that immaturely crying about something will make it better.

Actually the Neverwinter forums have a specific forum set aside just for asinine rants and flame wars. They already anticipated the ranting and hating and all the rest. Win for them.
  • Options
    deadhossdeadhoss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think it is sort of sobering to think that there are millions of people in the world worrying about where their next meal is coming from and our biggest worry today seems to be the size of a que in a video game. I am thankful that I have a video game to be in a que for. When I started playing games there were no video games, no video for that matter. Monopoly and chess were ok but I don't mind waiting a day or so for them to straighten the problems out.
  • Options
    angelusdllionangelusdllion Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    grady2814 wrote: »

Says the guy calling me names.. and show me discussion in this thread and I'll admit you're right.
  • Options
    kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    etripikal wrote: »
    I think everyone needs to quit complaining. It is OPEN BETA after all. This means server overload due to the volume of players. Anyone familiar with beta testing games knows exactly what to expect. Keep in mind that OPEN BETA is technically not a full release of the game. There are always going to be bugs of some sort. This is what patches are for. Maintenance is at 7AM PST. Be patient, they work hard. If you paid money, my condolences, but this is exactly what your money is doing to help the game. It's not as if they're sitting in an office going "hahaha, suckers!" Don't be ridiculous.

There is no more toon wipes man. This open beta is basically release. All the founder packs were head starts, anything else in the packs basically become obsolete after level 20 which only takes about a 2 day grind. So yes, i bet they are sitting in an office saying HAHA, doing lines with my money.
  • Options
    tungsten702tungsten702 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    shame? Hmmm...from your reasoning, money should not equal privilege, therefor the $200 tier should not have priority queing since they are no better than the rest of us, or does the fact that they they gave such a large amount make them exempt from your reasoning? The initial issue was simply that those who contributed, any amount, should get slightly higher priority. Wether that be 200 or 20.

*claps* here here!
  • Options
    layonhandslayonhands Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There was no queue then presumably because the influx of players wasn't as high or as immediate.
    Your divine touch instantly heals wounds.
  • Options
    darklotusdarklotus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    20 min. queue 4000 to 300, going soon...
    Remember to Report Bugs and Glitches, DO NOT tell Friends and Abuse them, Server Rollbacks Suck ! and the Ban Hammer will Fall
  • Options
    shynastyxxshynastyxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was able to play for a little while earlier today. But as for the queue *****fest thats going on. Remember the prob thousands if not millions of ppl trying to play this game all at once. Sure right now my queue goes from like 3000 to 67000 but im not gonna get all pissy about it. Its night time and alot of ppl are on!! Go find something else to do and stop whining lol. Go play one of PW's other games for awhile like I do. It will be ok.....Relax......Take a deep breath :)
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This queue is ridiculous!
    9k9q2jI.jpg
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    cybrus4cybrus4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "I paid sixty dollars or more of my money to you guys to support the game and deserve to play it despite any grasp of server stability I may lack!"
  • Options
    eternal701000eternal701000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Beta is not Beta.
    I'm so tired of people saying "it's in Beta - give it a break." This game is not in Beta by normal definitions. It's not the first, however, to release and still call it a Beta to sucker weak-minded individuals into going easy on it.

We need to add a game release state.
    What should we call it? Theta? A Game is in Theta if it is no longer planning any resource, xp, level, or other character-related wipes, but doesn't want to be subject to the critical eye of the experienced gamer and wants to reserve the right to change or add content.

Quoted for TRUTH.
  • Options
    kharnzorkharnzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fishcow wrote: »
    9k9q2jI.jpg
    lmao :p made my day
  • Options
    losabralosabra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not good, i cant want an hour to play. 3 servers big mistake this is what happened to AOC Ill just resubed to EQ2 new content there too. total invested 100 dollars. since I am not getting what i paid for ill talk to paypal about getting my money back. it was fun maybe ftp isnt such a good thing a sub would have kept the leaches out.
  • Options
    demmotica1demmotica1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you know ive been reading these pages like crazy. and it seems to me that ive played just about every pwe game they have so far. i have a pwi account that is almost at the 4 year mark but it seems to me that pwe cant get a good game out there that isnt pay to win i have had my eye on this game for a while now. there raiderz game they have out when you log on you get spamed with gold sellers right after you leave the basic teaching part in all the channels it got so bad i had to mute all the chat. and then it was hard to find a clan or guild or faction whatever you want to call it. i agree with a lot of these posts that the people that dont have a really big income should be able to get some recognition the other thing i don't get is when you used to say somthing was free well that means i can play a game without paying for anything right? but as we all know this ia a hoax. any free to play games always use pay to win stuff and specifically in pvp. also what does mmorpg mean it means as most know massivaly mutiplayer role playing game. but when most people say yea i play a mmorpg most people forget to think about the role-play of it noone reads the quests anymore ether. i wish games would stop making everything easy for these cry babys that win its to hard or its takes me to long to run to the next city. and acually make a game were if i miss a dodge as a rouge well i better be careful becouse there goes almsot half of my health. i play games becouse i want to live my char i want to see through its eyes and see how my char might play out the next part of the quest lines also i wish a game would add it were if you didnt do a certain quest for a merchant on the road and so forth well then your prices to buy stuff is afected i have been a founder to guild wars 2 tera torchlight 2. and i would think from the time we have gotten back in the 1990's to now that we could keep on expanding but no most company's make a game for the money it seems and then when asked about it they say oh well we want people to enjoy the game in the interviews.i call hogwash on that. they know there isnt to many good options out there for games with real action oriente with them. so they use that to there advantage and basically make a crappy game just so they can make a buck.
  • Options
    mefario1970mefario1970 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The queue is terrible, but the in-game lag is almost worse. The queue system needs some serious work. When you get disconnected, you shouldn't have to wait another 2 hours to get back in.

So far, I am glad I did not buy the HOTN packs for my wife and I yet
  • Options
    dnier69dnier69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    can people stop crying and talk about the game id like to hear about the game not wahh wahh my wallat i cldnt afford what i realy wanted
  • Options
    joshuabenrayjoshuabenray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fishcow wrote: »
    9k9q2jI.jpg

I am happy now. Now, all tiers have had a que. I can continue waiting with no worries. That image deserves a thumbs up!
  • Options
    kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dnier69 wrote: »
    can people stop crying and talk about the game id like to hear about the game not wahh wahh my wallat i cldnt afford what i realy wanted

says the poor boy with a PW D in his mouth.
This discussion has been closed.