Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    dnier69dnier69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    flakie02 wrote: »
    Ok, so, I'm a Guardian and am very upset about this, but not to the point to call all free players freeloaders and moochers. To all you Hotn and guardians who think they are better, you are wrong, yes u paid, yes we should definitely have priority access, but only bc of the money we put towards it, it does not show our wealth or our attitude as a person, someone who paid might be poor and very irresponsible with there money, and on the other hand an f2p player might be rich and just don't want to invest. vise versa, so that being said, the people calling f2p players moochers and freeloaders, kindly **** off :) you don't know these ppl and could have a very good reason for not investing there money into a video game, unless you met them, don't call them that like u know them.
    i agree i aint putting money in it till i know its worth it wod and cs got over $500 a piece outa me im not gonna pay before i play
  • Options
    kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow spent $70 so far on this game, Guardian + $10 on a bag >.< and i gotta wait with every other free loader. 7500 que!!. you wont be getting any more money from me. Should of had this prioritized North-Guardian-free loaders.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    just jumped to 56 k lol
  • Options
    demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    xenodues wrote: »
    This is F***ing outrageous!!!! We backed YOU with our cash! Sure it isn't 200$ but it is still more than the guys causing the queue has paid to play. This is the last Dime i spend till it is rectified. All you guardians wait them out at least let us jump to the front along with the Hero's just because we can't afford as much doesn't mean we didn't try to support you. F**k you i am 7500 in queue that is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to adjust his meds and put him back to bed, it's just a video game, kids.
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
  • Options
    suttonsawyersuttonsawyer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The good news is that the queue is going down, can't believe it's in the thousands. I am number 5880 now!!!! :DDDD This game is really fun though!
  • Options
    lamiascarletlamiascarlet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sir, actually i dont mind waiting for the queue, but everytime i queue up, i just keep logged out suddenly after about 1 or 2 mins queueing. now how can i play? i have to start over the queue. i didn alt-tab out. just seeing as the numbers went down (7765..7650..and so on) then without doing anything, it went to log in screen. please help, i'd appreciate it.
  • Options
    gladoxgladox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    now i dont mind waiting in Queue but to be kick off the server while i'm waiting is abit much dont you think.. Fix this **** already.
  • Options
    diamondketodiamondketo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have played over 5 new released games and this is the longest queue I ever had to wait (Raiderz, Blacklight, Tera, Warframe, etc) . Sadly this queue is pretty much a fake.
  • Options
    saddakarsaddakar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    grady2814grady2814 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pretty sure most MMOs launch with more than 3 servers. Stop trying to excuse their horrendous planning, because there is no reason for it.

You're totally right! Diablo 3 lauched with like 10 servers and no one could log into them for 3 whole days because they were down. More servers obviously means better planning....:p
  • Options
    shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've sat in queue 3 times now, not so bad really. Back in game now, cya'll later.
    shautrusig.jpg
  • Options
    alreadytakentooalreadytakentoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So in case anyone wants to put a time on it, 7800 queue took me an hour and 10 minutes.
    If I get DC'd I will go play me some Firefall or GW or TERA or something... It's nice to have choices.
  • Options
    xenoduesxenodues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    arganis1 wrote: »
    Just a thought, I keep reading people complaining " i paid money for this?... blah blah blah, gripe moan complain, etc."
    This is beta people.
    B.E.T.A.
    Yes you paid so you could play ahead of others who didn't, as well as for other in game goodies. But you people really need to get a grip. This is why you have an open beta, so it will break NOW, so they can fix it, BEFORE it goes live. Sure it's frustrating when you can't play, but really, until the LIVE or GOLD tag gets applied to the game, your complaints are completely silly. Beta means not finished, it means they are going to break things, they are going to tweak things, that will break yet other things, etc etc. Take a breath, have a cookie, squeeze a stress ball, and just be glad they are working on it.
    repeat after me, goozzz fraab baaaa, goozzz fraab baaaa, (yes,shamelessly lifted from anger management)

It's not the fact we have paid. Its the fact that if you pay $200 you jump ahead to the beginning of the queue Guardian's are the step lower at 60$ should we not at least jump ahead of the queue's. I really think so we paid money to play and everyone else didn't only seems fair. I can see not letting the 20 buck starter pack get ahead since it is a joke
  • Options
    advntrradvntrr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It took three times for the patcher to recognize my internet. What is that all about?

Then when I get in I am 7840 in the queue? Poor planning or what? Seems to me that those that paid should have priority.

Oh wait. 5 minutes later I am now 69857. What a joke. I am out of here.
  • Options
    mcspazzmcspazz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't wait till all of the normal people get some sleep, I work nights, so being up from now till 9 am is normal and the wait to get in isn't going to really bother me. I'm a freeloader and proud of it.
  • Options
    jevdaman421jevdaman421 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't even log in! It keeps telling me invalid password and I know I've been typing it in correctly... I even created a new account with a different password, but still not working.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    from 7106 to 56k down to 6900
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    xenodues wrote: »
    It's not the fact we have paid. Its the fact that if you pay $200 you jump ahead to the beginning of the queue Guardian's are the step lower at 60$ should we not at least jump ahead of the queue's. I really think so we paid money to play and everyone else didn't only seems fair. I can see not letting the 20 buck starter pack get ahead since it is a joke

cant the $200 payers say that about ur lil 60 dollars?
  • Options
    nitroximusnitroximus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well I went from 7402 to 48122 in the time it took to get up and have a smoke while I waited...
  • Options
    unclenerdieunclenerdie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've ben on two time today with about 5-7 minute queue and position always started out about 33k-71k and drop few times
  • Options
    kgwebzero1kgwebzero1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    20 minute wait so far lol. I vote for a toon whipe and a re-release with the head starts implimented again. With priority access for que added, north-guardian- free loaders.
  • Options
    joshuabenrayjoshuabenray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm sure this has been griped about before but if I paid, I should not be in the same que as those who did not. I can understand giving 'priority access' to those who dropped a larger amount of money, but really? Sooo, if I didn't drop over 100 dollars, I'm just tossed in with those who didn't contribute at all?! Kinda makes me regret dropping any money now and in the future...

Yes, I have seen others try and argue that this is beta, this should be expected, blah blah blah, but no, this should not be expected. Those who paid, any amount, should not have to be subjected to the same wait as those who did not, simple as that. We contributed and we want what we deserve. It's wonderful to be awarded with some virtual items, but what the hell is the point if we can't even use them??

Once again, a dam good example of the corporate system awarding those who are more financially capable rather than those who are trying, but still can't get there.
  • Options
    darklotusdarklotus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    try running in Administrator mode, gives program all the resources and ports it needs to sit happy in Queue
  • Options
    gjaxongjaxon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think founders should have their own shard until all the launch chaos dies down
  • Options
    angelusdllionangelusdllion Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dicehound wrote: »
    Oh please. People are paying for a service they aren't getting. This is true for everything in life. No one thinks they are better, they think they should get what they paid for.

Except the people who are claiming they should get faster access when they didn't pay for the packs that don't' grant it.
  • Options
    stormen1981stormen1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Since this is the start of the Open Beta. Tons of people will be logging into the server.
    Right now I am in que and seeing 52610 as one of my number for my place and another one in the 2143 (at this time of posting and going down).

The lower number is you real place in line.
    Almost seems to be reading wrong number when it is updating the my que line number.

So people need to clam down and let this pass.
    WoW always had problems with first day of New Expansions because tons of people are logging into see what is new with the game.
  • Options
    lamiascarletlamiascarlet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i got disconnected everytime i queue up. it went to log in screen again. please help
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm sure this has been griped about before but if I paid, I should not be in the same que as those who did not. I can understand giving 'priority access' to those who dropped a larger amount of money, but really? Sooo, if I didn't drop over 100 dollars, I'm just tossed in with those who didn't contribute at all?! Kinda makes me regret dropping any money now and in the future...

Yes, I have seen others try and argue that this is beta, this should be expected, blah blah blah, but no, this should not be expected. Those who paid, any amount, should not have to be subjected to the same wait as those who did not, simple as that. We contributed and we want what we deserve. It's wonderful to be awarded with some virtual items, but what the hell is the point if we can't even use them??

Once again, a dam good example of the corporate system awarding those who are more financially capable rather than those who are trying, but still can't get there.

When you purchased the pack, you just assumed that you would be given more than was advertised?
  • Options
    angelusdllionangelusdllion Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013

This is exactly the entitlement I was talking about.
This discussion has been closed.