What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shame? Hmmm...from your reasoning, money should not equal privilege, therefor the $200 tier should not have priority queing since they are no better than the rest of us, or does the fact that they they gave such a large amount make them exempt from your reasoning? The initial issue was simply that those who contributed, any amount, should get slightly higher priority. Wether that be 200 or 20.

The $200 tier isn't getting a privilege, they're getting what they paid for. It was included in their pack and not in the others. Priority queuing is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but regardless, it's included. You really think they would have sold all of the Heroes they'll have sold so far if you could just go Guardian and beat the queue? Get real. It's marketing and you got cash shopped.

Priority is available at a cost of $200. Want it? Cough it up. In a week it won't even matter. Expecting something you didn't pay for and weren't promised is stupid though.
  • Options
    dnier69dnier69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    901 in line
  • Options
    tepmuhamoptepmuhamop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There was no queue but there was so much lags, now u can play normal but if you went to sleep.... queue :D
    Best wishes,
    MD FrosT
  • Options
    crazytoungecrazytounge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeahhhhhhhhh! I'm going to sit in a queue forever to play a game... Feel bad for the people that put money into it and can't play at all. Guess I'll be one of those guys that comes back in a couple weeks to see if things are smoothed out. PEACE!
  • Options
    cmtancmtan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sigh... i was below 1k in the queue already then i get put back up to 72k what's up with that!? o.o
  • Options
    mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited April 2013
    dicehound wrote: »
    With all due respect, I do software testing in real life. And if you as a company are taking other people's money for delivery of a product, and fail to deliver that, that's on you. There is no sympathy warranted. Folks that just jumped in for free? Well, you get what you pay for, true. But people that paid money who not only can't play, but never got the stuff they paid for (There is a huge problem with the guardian founders not getting any of their items that was known on day 1 and still isn't fixed), then that's horrible business and they deserve all the criticism they get.

You paid to take part early in a beta. This is still beta, just opened to public. You are getting what you paid for.

This sudden influx of people is helping them understand what happens to their system (read queues, login, game servers) under sudden and extreme load. Regardless of it being open to public or not, it's still beta. Quit your *****ing.

You're not special because "you do software testing". And considering software testing ranges from mashing keys based on predefined test plans to real work, I'm guessing you might be at the lesser end. Mash away monkey, mash away.
  • Options
    nihlysnihlys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fishcow wrote: »
    This queue is ridiculous!
    9k9q2jI.jpg

HAHA awesome. This is the best tolling post i've seen on here yet. Kudos :D
  • Options
    rammurrammur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited April 2013
    yeah this is fing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> open a highly anticipated game with only 3 **** servers wtf really? had plenty of **** time to open some servers i gave up when i seen the 618887 que to play that is a big time fail imo lol.
  • Options
    dnier69dnier69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well top 300 this free loader goin in
  • Options
    nathanhanksnathanhanks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    my position in queue just went from around to 2,000 to over 70,000... what?
  • Options
    luffiyluffiy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Paid $60 for guardian pack, sitting in 6,900 Queue like a boss. *cries on the inside*

All founders should get queue priority :( I would trade half the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that came with guardian for it....
  • Options
    snafu12snafu12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I really wish I saved all the tears from every MMO launch I've seen. So many people believing the world is ending if they can't get in this very moment. Hell I honestly don't remember a launch ever going smoothly may it be severe server lag or ridiculous ques.
  • Options
    xabdaxxabdax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Give it a few days. Even though I am sitting in a Queue and may have to for the next several days, the opposite can be equally disastrous long term. Opposite meaning there are only really two choices multiple servers which are insanely busy in the short term, only to become empty waste lands within a short period or limited very busy servers that even after the first day Peaks remain relatively populated. I for one will remain patient as I see it as the lesser of two evils.

Peace.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    luffiy wrote: »
    Paid $60 for guardian pack, sitting in 6,900 Queue like a boss. *cries on the inside*

All founders should get queue priority :( I would trade half the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that came with guardian for it....

Lesson of the day is dont pay into f2p title when they give you them outrageous prices like a big *** scam and a money grab before they even get out the door.
  • Options
    banditflyybanditflyy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    People this is still a smoother launch than many of the past "popular" MMOs. Give them a few days to iron the issues out and there probably won't be a queue!
  • Options
    kharnzorkharnzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mrsnakeg wrote: »
    You paid to take part early in a beta. This is still beta, just opened to public. You are getting what you paid for.

This sudden influx of people is helping them understand what happens to their system (read queues, login, game servers) under sudden and extreme load. Regardless of it being open to public or not, it's still beta. Quit your *****ing.

You're not special because "you do software testing". And considering software testing ranges from mashing keys based on predefined test plans to real work, I'm guessing you might be at the lesser end. Mash away monkey, mash away.

wow. you were doing well there untill that last paragraph. way to make your post invalid.
  • Options
    cmtancmtan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully we get to queue back in before the invocation timer runs out -_- or else all the celestial coins we got gets wasted T.T
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    3 servers though? thats pretty **** stupid for any game company they will lose alot of people day 1 bad first impressions for a game that was overly freakin hyped for a good year or two and im glad i didnt fall for the money grab they threw out there. Hell even ddo was smart had almost 10+ servers at release hell they had like maybe 7 during their beta phases.
  • Options
    mercking2mercking2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kharnzor wrote: »
    wow. you were doing well there untill that last paragraph. way to make your post invalid.

ahhh hes right tho no reason to blow up the forums its a F2P game they just must not have expected so manny players or they would have more servers :P
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    72 hours and the Hero/Guardian packs become $200/$60 mounts. Queues will be gone, as they always do.
  • Options
    kharnzorkharnzor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1718. god da,mn.

why is da,mn a bad word o.0
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    xabdax wrote: »
    Give it a few days. Even though I am sitting in a Queue and may have to for the next several days, the opposite can be equally disastrous long term. Opposite meaning there are only really two choices multiple servers which are insanely busy in the short term, only to become empty waste lands within a short period or limited very busy servers that even after the first day Peaks remain relatively populated. I for one will remain patient as I see it as the lesser of two evils.

Peace.
    dont know most of us were excited for the big "PLAY NOW!' button thats pretty misleading unless sitting in a que all day qualifies as playing :p
  • Options
    tungsten702tungsten702 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gotta laugh at the people saying that the guardians feel "entitled" and "they got what they paid for"

True....but what good is having paid for a package that consists of items etc if you cant get in to use them?......

Surely you should be able to use a product you paid for........

Apparently you can "get what you paid for" but just not use it lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    mercking2 wrote: »
    ahhh hes right tho no reason to blow up the forums its a F2P game they just must not have expected so manny players or they would have more servers :P
    just a shame that somepeople feel the need to be abusive
  • Options
    mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited April 2013
    kharnzor wrote: »

I can't stand people that say things along the lines of "I'm in IT, so I know better and they're doing it wrong, it's soooo much easier". It's pompous and stuck up.

Just because you work in one area in IT, doesn't mean you understand the intricacies and complexities of other systems. Especially surrounding load and stress testing, which is one of the hardest things to prepare for. Years ago when MySpace was still relevant, they actually forked out the money to replicate their production infrastructure, and then load tested the system to over 1,000,000 users. They still managed to be overloaded on the day when they launched some new feature.

So yeah, he deserves to be called out for his "I'm in IT, I know all and you suck" attitude.
  • Options
    demmotica1demmotica1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you know i think personally if i have to put out 200dollars just to get que priority well then whats the point of being a founder except paying for that amount ? what i get free stuff i outlevel like in 2days ha that makes me laugh. this is the reason i have not paid for anymore pwe games or any mmorpg of nowadays. they are all scam based oh also someone talked about going and playing there other games while you wait sorry but they all suck pwi is the worst becouse pleople sacually dis out 1.5k real money just to get a certain top teir armour. that saddens me dam i wish i had 1.5k to spare. also there raiderz game also sucks you have to turn off your chat becouse of all the dam gold sellers
  • Options
    bocokbocok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ahh this sucks
  • Options
    rumpelstiltskin3rumpelstiltskin3 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know why people keep saying "freeloaders" and derogatory remarks to the people who decided to wait to see how poorly they screwed people over before buying anything. People playing for free aren't the one's ****ing you over here. So if you're going to blow up, do it in the right direction. Most of us were just smart, given the track record of this company, not to buy anything for the game. You wanted pre-beta access, and impatiently couldn't wait, so quit your *****ing and get in line with the rest to wait or dish out $200 because that's the only way you're getting in before others playing for free...
  • Options
    mordardesvarlockmordardesvarlock Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was expecting this, It's Perfect World after all, not a single one of their games launches succesfully
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how are we freeloaders in a free to pla game O-o
This discussion has been closed.