What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    allcrimesarepaidallcrimesarepaid Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i wish all trolls to get banned permanently form forum and game.u dont deserve such a game.QQ
  • Options
    anastasiakiaraanastasiakiara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guess I'll go eat dinner and try again later. New game with server cap issues... if I weren't a veteran of game launches I'd be worried. For those of you with much angst, I feel for you, but best course of action is take 2 steps back, breathe, and be patient.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    sunsweetmagicsunsweetmagic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thats all those Founders jumping in front of you (guessing)
  • Options
    chnchnchnchn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's true that only heroes get to jump the queue, I do confidently remember that it could easily be misunderstood that guardians would get it to (even I believed so for a while.) In the web page where it shows the three tiers of 'founder' purchase, in place of the astral diamonds picture for Hero and Guardian, they had *VIP ACCESS*.

I can see how that could be misunderstood to be the same thing for both tiers of founder.
  • Options
    valhalanavalhalana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    woot, im 46808 in line =D guess it's going to be a while
  • Options
    kcjonez37kcjonez37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    way to help make up the minds of paying customers who weren't quite sure what they thought of the game just yet.
  • Options
    clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    valhalana wrote: »
    woot, im 46808 in line =D guess it's going to be a while

Yea, it will be a little while, took me about 20 to get in but the queue number does not mean much.
  • Options
    hellikhellik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    payed or not... you really think to log-in and play without any problem after launch open-beta?? optimistic... go outdoor, shortwalk or something, give them little time to fix issues with massive young frustrated players :) which can't even launch the game, they must simplified everything to 1 max 2 click for them.
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    astazia wrote: »
    They changed the http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/ page, again. It used to clearly show "VIP" for both Heroes and Guardians on the slot that says "This pack contains X more items."

The VIP was actually for VIP Beta Access. Derp.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    drakenshwaydrakenshway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    theenexys wrote: »
    Your level of entitlement would make the totality of the gamefaqs board jealous. Please stop talking because you clearly have no ****ing idea what you're saying.

People have a right to complain about a broken product, this is not a product it's a trial. People can complain about absolutely anything they want at any moment, and some ****tard whiteknight is going to justify it as being right, in this case this is you. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself and the entire community.

Secondly, people who are entitled can indeed **** right off, but please don't seperate yourself from them because you're basically eating off their scraps. People who paid wanted to support the devs and that's what they did, they got their items and their in-game benefits. Paying for a beta is like funding a kickstarter, if you don't like the end product, tough ****.

Nobody cares that you aren't impressed, and an open beta launch has absolutely ZERO bearing on long-term financial gain. DDO had a horrendous launch and continues to be one of the shining examples of how to run an F2P game properly.

There's a reason no one listens to people on the board, and you're one of them. Crawl back into your cave and go back to ONRPG or whatever teenage trollboard you're from.

i really dont even need to come up with a response. your own idiocy shall suffice.
  • Options
    sphbreadmansphbreadman Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh cool. Was in a 9k queue, finally get into the loading screen. Fatal error crash. Back to stage one which is looking a "Patching" and it's back to doing nothing.
  • Options
    kargionkargion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    queue now 7000, this makes me sad, seems this game was not ready for open beta
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    draga1701 wrote: »
    However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

So my 60 dollars does not mean sh*t to you...Ok I see !!! Message loud and clear.
    No, your 60 dollars just mean 3x less.
  • Options
    ekiusthumpusekiusthumpus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It never ceases to amaze me the amount of arm waving one can do over an open beta launch.
  • Options
    darkheartsxdarkheartsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looks like I'll be playing tomorrow maybe? lol..... Got in a queue at like 4k people and sat there for 20minutes till I said screw it.
  • Options
    munchkinpawmunchkinpaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Peeps need to chill... the jumping is a display issue as stated not your actual place jumping.
  • Options
    spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Who actually cares about a display issue in the queue? lol

Plug in more servers and get rid of this load balancing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • Options
    skinstonskinston Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    phyrosis wrote: »
    heehee, i bought guardian, was not expecting server queues but meh, it is launch day... i was at 7k, then worked down to 3.5k over 8 min, then jumped to 31k! WTH! then it dropped to 3.1k fairly fast... so it is just a processing error me thinks...

Yea I'm a Guardian as well. I would really like to see 25 different servers right now.. then I could be playing. I logged at 7:50 its been 45 min, went from 77000 down to 1342, then jumped to 444673! This ONE GIANT SERVER Idea, should be just that guys, one giant great idea. as for me I have found it hard enough to navigate the town w/o 450k characters in front of me per server.
  • Options
    nethdhareknethdharek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I begin wondering if 2998 it's my queue position or the year that I will enter. lol xD
  • Options
    demonstorms56demonstorms56 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    omg omg omg omg omg omg omg im down to 400 o0o S**t nvm im back up to 34,740 :( my life sucks
    Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War
  • Options
    antoniovieiraantoniovieira Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Position 38629 oO...ok for me...Good Bye.
  • Options
    norticus18norticus18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queue position 44990
  • Options
    velluvvelluv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yea, didn't I buy vip access with guardian package???
    Have fun fixing this traffic.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    update at 9am, why are you not taking it down now to fix?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    As they have stated already, the queue position is INCORRECT! Is is BUGGED! That is NOT your actual queue position.
  • Options
    rawbmorbidrawbmorbid Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Logged in, have a queue of 3020... ok understandable. 5 seconds later queue goes to 6500.... so you mean to tell me 3500 heroes of the north logged in during that 5 second period? or is the queue system just borked

Have any of you actually read the post from the Dev's stating that the queue system numbers are bugged? Bleh... STFU already
  • Options
    hotpoppahotpoppa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Should have known that this game was too good to be true? I'm not waiting for hours in a queue, what a joke!
  • Options
    valhalanavalhalana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I understand that this is a display glitch and i am not the 70542 person in line.. but still -- this is some funny stuff right here i was just at like 46k earlier

Let's start something new - what's ur highest que count? mine was 70542
  • Options
    akamennaakamenna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lets just note something.

On this link, we can see a few things that are very important:
    Q: How much will Neverwinter cost? Will there be a subscription required?
    Neverwinter will be a free-to-play game. There will be no cost for the client, and no subscription fee will be required.
    (so why ppl is crying about have paying to play and having 'priority' in f2p game?)
    Q: What is The Foundry?
    The Foundry for Neverwinter is your chance to craft the world of Neverwinter your way. A robust and powerful toolset, you can use The Foundry for Neverwinter to create and build new adventures and campaigns to share with your friends and the entire Neverwinter community. Learn more by visiting The Foundry info page.
    (here, there is no mention that foundries players will have priority in this game. from the froundry page all we can see is that they will be able to build their own dungeons, from what we can notice here
    Q: What is The Foundry for Neverwinter?
    With The Foundry, you have the power to tell new tales by creating quests, zones and stories that you can share with your friends and the entire Neverwinter community. Use this robust set of editing tools to create new dungeons to explore, or re-imagine your favorite campaigns from the ground up!
    )

So, stop crying kids.... just read the info in PW / NW site before start crying like that asking for something you dont have.

Ah yes, we are in the 1st day of open beta, so, if you never played a beta before, just wait the game be released after all necessary betas to start playing.

That is all.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    fishcow wrote: »
    As they have stated already, the queue position is INCORRECT! Is is BUGGED! That is NOT your actual queue position.

it may be but been in queue for over an hour so don't think its to far off
This discussion has been closed.