test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• silencebettiesilencebettie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sir you are awesome lol.
    darkwen77 wrote: »
    anyone else notice that it says gungeons and Dragons at the bottom in fine print on the launcher...lol.
  • captwedgeantilezcaptwedgeantilez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I find it hilarious you use the term freeloaders with quotes as if sarcastic and in the same statement emphasize how you didn't throw money at a FREE TO PLAY GAME.
    As it clearly demonstrates the mentality of a freeloader. Do you think games just manifest out of thin air? Like someone says hey this should be a game, and poof! Their you go F2P title ! Woot login bro!
    People spent years of their lives slaving over code to make this possible. The idea of supporting them monetarily is scoff-able to you sir? And makes us chumps for spending money in some way?
    YOU sir are indeed a "free-loader".
  • jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    kenjukun wrote: »
    If this game becomes p2w, I will seriously drop this mess. I didn't shell out cash, but it's going to be a horrible mess especially for those who did on top of needing to buy EXP and 100% success rate craft BS.

there auction house is p2w but they say it not because you can get the item in game as well. but people with money can buy that armor before you can save up points
  • raradrararadra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't think any of the 30 or 40 MMO's I've been at on launch day managed to avoid queues, lag, or both. Don't expect NW to be any different than the rest. I'm a guardian and I knew I wouldn't be getting VIP access when I paid for it. Only the founder one gets the VIP.
  • spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Logged in with a starting 5k queue time, played for 20 minutes & got stuck in loading screens and lost communication with the server...........
    so waiting an hour to beat the queue.... doesnt mean you'll get to play very long, cause i know you can guess what happens when you try logging back in....

Yep, back of the line -.-
  • alexeraalexera Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    People really need to learn to read. The number fluctuations are a DISPLAY glitch. Yes, it would be nice if we could see what our actual numbers are, but just because it says you are 50,000 in the Q, doesnt mean we actually are.

Earlier I went from 200ish, to 4000, to 6000 and was still in the game in less than 20 mins. So its no biggie. Just take a deep breath and count to 10, it will be ok :)
  • kaylian23kaylian23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The queue display is broken if those that are complaining didn't realize they said they are trying to fix the display issue. You can enter into the queue and it will only take half an hour to 45 at the most. Just be patient, it's not like they are not listening to peoples comments and issues. They at least update because it is the first day of beta.
    edited April 2013
    I find it hilarious you use the term freeloaders with quotes as if sarcastic and in the same statement emphasize how you didn't throw money at a FREE TO PLAY GAME.
    As it clearly demonstrates the mentality of a freeloader. Do you think games just manifest out of thin air? Like someone says hey this should be a game, and poof! Their you go F2P title ! Woot login bro!
    People spent years of their lives slaving over code to make this possible. The idea of supporting them monetarily is scoff-able to you sir? And makes us chumps for spending money in some way?

hmmm some use will spend money in game but we not type people give money to something that might fail in the future
  • saurionofkhadgarsaurionofkhadgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Everyone with a "Founder" tag should skip the queue. That simple.
  • spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BTW... Fixing "A display issue in the Queue position" is not a flippin' priority right now. Thousands of people are logging in and addressing such a trivial issue is not gonna make things faster.....
  • pyrph0r0spyrph0r0s Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow 38k que is way to much tho :P
  • robdfarrobdfar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    CAP THE DAMM SERVERS AND MAKE MORE. I should not have to wait 9023 in line for what I paid for wile some freeloader jerk is playing . Come on there is no way you could not have known that tons of people would be playing
  • flutterbitch6flutterbitch6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What a bunch of whiney money wasting ninnies.
  • raradrararadra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No MMO ever has planned enough capacity on launch day.

not one. Sucks but not news.
  • floydrosefloydrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My launcher wouldn't work for those three days. And I couldn't get in the last two betas. Now the launcher seems fixed - but he line is so long it may as well not. I'll 'freeload' with the smart guys next time.
    My eyes are small but they have seen the beauty of enormous things.
  • jesterdavidxjesterdavidx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just wait until all the people who came home and started downloading try logging in. So far we've just been dealing with people who were home during a Tuesday workday.
  • h4xz00rh4xz00r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    robdfar wrote: »
    CAP THE DAMM SERVERS AND MAKE MORE. I should not have to wait 9023 in line for what I paid for wile some freeloader jerk is playing . Come on there is no way you could not have known that tons of people would be playing

Don't be a ****** and call people jerks. Its not players falt that developers didnt prepered for this! Blame developers not players and dont call people rude names!
  • maniacalplanmaniacalplan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    http://i.imgur.com/52FHGsM.jpg

I bought the $60 pack for the three day early access, I am impatient.

Apparently it was a bad move, this waiting is unbearable.

#Regret
  • mharrismharris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have played since third weekend of closed beta invested in game played fine up until went open now have to stand in line that never ends and line jumpers seem to abound. I have been playing online games in PWI for years guess go back to one of them that works.
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Most of the people I know were in the que for over an hour and just gave up... I'm not implying that the amount of people I know is huge (more like 10), but this is nothing really. When Aion launched, the first-day que was over three hours long.
  • cocaineyumcocaineyum Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Completely misread everything to suit your flame on the welfare freeloaders eh?

I'm talking about people throwing money at the launch of a f2p title just to lord it over everyone else and think they'll get priority over everyone, then cry months down the line when they find out the game is going p2w.

But yea, #YOLO BRO BRB GUNNA GO PIRATE GAMEZ + ASK MY MOM TO GIEF ME MONEY FOR A SUB FOR WOW.
  • draga1701draga1701 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

So my 60 dollars does not mean sh*t to you...Ok I see !!! Message loud and clear.
  • mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter. This is because we are close to capacity as Neverwinter fans rush to log in and begin their adventure. However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

I'm sorry, did you say CLOSE to capacity? LOL!!!!!!!
  • kialrienkialrien Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh hey! freeloader here! I am enjoying the game a lot which means I will be spending money on mounts and dye and costumes ect ect probably around 20 dollars or more per month because I am a cosmetics *****. And like I said before please save those buckets of tears and ship them to me! I need to feed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • valhalanavalhalana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually, there is NO way for people to know how many are interested in this game unless polls are taken and even then it will only give you an estimated amount that could be off by hundreds or even thousands...

I will say that i like the support that this game has to offer so far, it's much better than some games *cough* aow *cough* that ban people for buying gold off their own website then make them wait for a week + before giving them their account back with a nice sloppy sorry to go along with all the time lost from non-permenant items in their bag. just sayin.. all these people talking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on a game that is just hours old need to fall face first into an avalanche or a sink hole or something really sharp =D ty
  • kenjukunkenjukun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jazzneo wrote: »
    there auction house is p2w but they say it not because you can get the item in game as well. but people with money can buy that armor before you can save up points

If it's in-game, then I'm sure I can find it on my own with a little luck and determination. I mean more so the crafting aspect and little other perks. I seriously hate getting some good weapons/armor only to have them break after +4 or +5 just because I pay bucks for those surefire 100% things. I'm very much hoping Item Mall stuff is just cosmetic and not something that feels like ti will be essential for late game things, especially if you end up soloing or something.
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter. This is because we are close to capacity as Neverwinter fans rush to log in and begin their adventure. However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

I'm sorry, did you say CLOSE to capacity? LOL!!!!!!!

they keep spamming then over and over on facebook they get worse a spam on ads
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    kialrien wrote: »
    oh hey! freeloader here! I am enjoying the game a lot which means I will be spending money on mounts and dye and costumes ect ect probably around 20 dollars or more per month because I am a cosmetics *****. And like I said before please save those buckets of tears and ship them to me! I need to feed!
    Love your sig dude!
  • mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    and... I repeat....

How comforting is that founder's pack now? hahahahaha Q.Q

Said the poor man.
    edited April 2013
    kenjukun wrote: »
    If it's in-game, then I'm sure I can find it on my own with a little luck and determination. I mean more so the crafting aspect and little other perks. I seriously hate getting some good weapons/armor only to have them break after +4 or +5 just because I pay bucks for those surefire 100% things. I'm very much hoping Item Mall stuff is just cosmetic and not something that feels like ti will be essential for late game things, especially if you end up soloing or something.

still player with money will be head of you in pvp and that what why player get mad
This discussion has been closed.