Comments

• Options
    zysus65zysus65 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm going to rest until this problem is resolved, good night all
  • Options
    cocaineyumcocaineyum Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You people complaining about paying for a FREE game are idiots, you want priority - yet you don't want the game going P2W.So don't cry when the game has a billion cash shop items please.
  • Options
    merlin420idmerlin420id Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter. This is because we are close to capacity as Neverwinter fans rush to log in and begin their adventure. However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

Update 1: We
  • Options
    escaivanescaivan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stop being a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, everybody. they're doing their best. they're certainly not doing it to enrage you.
  • Options
    ofsiofsi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    these guardians are funny, they make time fly. now less than 900 left.
  • Options
    rekumrekum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I find it quite hilarious that most of you are raging so hard. Being a founder of any sort does not technically entitle you to priority login. If you paid 200 I can see that but if you paid 60.. Congratz you bought a new game so you should probably stop whining and actually do some reading on launch histories. You will find that every game other than rift has a pretty hardsh launch some worse than otbers.
  • Options
    thomasj314thomasj314 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All I have to say is what possessed them to only launch with 3 servers available ? Gotta love common sense!
  • Options
    raaja3raaja3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To the Guardians who are not upset, that's great and dandy for you. The rest of us, meanwhile, are and have a right to be angry. A lot of us paid for this game before we even knew what it would be like! We paid for it on good faith, as paying for it is what gave us access to beta in the first place. I understand server crashes and rough starts, but to not be able to log in because the servers are flooded? Ridiculous.

Was anyone around for the first stress test in beta and how it failed? How big is the fan base for Neverwinter Nights and D&D? The fact that so many people DID pay for a game they hadn't even had a chance to play is a good indicator of what can be expected for overall player base. So, yeah, when I logged into The Old Republic at launch and sat in a queue, I mean, position 87 seems daunting but 10 minutes was okay. To log in to this game and sit in queue 5000+... there's a point where "it's launch, calm down" is not an excuse.

And no, we did not pay for VIP access if you want to be technical about it. But now we're saying, "Okay clearly you didn't think this through well enough and should remedy this problem." More servers, priority queue, whatever it takes. And to whoever said something about "throwing out more money next time", are you kidding? Paying any money for a game that is free is a leap. $60 is the standard amount for any game, $200 for a lifetime access to a pay to play. So saying, "oh lolz next time pay more" is just unbelievable. We paid to support them, and that's more than most people did.
  • Options
    demonstorms56demonstorms56 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so I was entering the beholder server and was 2323 in the queue and then it jumped to 34,529th in line ...... WTF then I look after getting a drink and im now 6277th in line like really not even turbine is this bad
    Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War
  • Options
    surathanisurathani Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sorry, queuing is a capacity issue, and from the looks of it a planned one. One designed to make some pay $200.
  • Options
    feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes, paying $60 for a free game should give us this benefit just the same as people that paid more. This seems a bit unfair to pay for a game that we have no more right to play than the people that haven't even logged once.

I don't know about the same access as zeroes of the north but I think we should get right in after them followed by the people who flung 20 bucks at cryptic... then the freeloaders.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • Options
    davidenriquez74davidenriquez74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is some funny stuff..I love watching a new MMO come out and see how they handle the stress. I'm being patent about the Q..but come on..get it into high gear already. You folks knew this game was going to be a big deal, I understand your working on it. Just should have seen the train..before it ran you over. I have been in Q for one hour, might go find some thing else to do.
  • Options
    lmef20009lmef20009 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23
    edited April 2013
    After wating for 1 hour i finally can log in. I am a llitle boter but they call it beta fir one reason.
  • Options
    frozenspinefrozenspine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I'm sitting here for 3 hours, waiting in the queue, when I realize, that I want to switch characters. Now what?
  • Options
    deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    uhm.... I hope the Guardian Founders will be included after the Hero's of the North, it is only fair because if I had known there would be favorites in the founder pkgs I would have gone Hero's of the North. Really not fair to put the Guardians with the freebie players in my opinion.
  • Options
    cocaineyumcocaineyum Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    feyll wrote: »
    I don't know about the same access as zeroes of the north but I think we should get right in after them followed by the people who flung 20 bucks at cryptic... then the freeloaders.

You're the type of person who wants this game to be p2w, sorry us 'freeloaders' didn't throw money at a FREE TO PLAY GAME.
  • Options
    darkwen77darkwen77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    anyone else notice that it says gungeons and Dragons at the bottom in fine print on the launcher...lol.
  • Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Make the server bigger or add new one this going hurt your player base more then help it
  • Options
    daywalkerhawkdaywalkerhawk Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    surathani wrote: »
    Sorry, queuing is a capacity issue, and from the looks of it a planned one. One designed to make some pay $200.
    No there is a Queue because There Slowed down the Logins to take Pressure from the Server, without the Queue the Server would be lagging again or worst crash. I know this from my Time in Eve Online, every new Addon ther Throttled the Server to Reduce the load

• Options
    mostoastymostoasty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I heard the ultimate plan was to merge the 3 servers. How on earth are you going to do that when we have to wait in a queue just to get in one of them?
  • Options
    chris361chris361 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The microwave generation has no patience what so ever:cool:
  • Options
    floydrosefloydrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow. I did a prebuy at Guardian level, and couldn't access the last two betas. My post got no response to help me. Now it's time to do another beta, and am 27111 in line. Huge case of buyer's remorse right here.
    My eyes are small but they have seen the beauty of enormous things.
  • Options
    docterrydocterry Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm totally p***ed! I know this is still in beta, but we've had other massive size launches that didn't have this problem.

I am also Guardian--and agree that we should have also had some priority. Lets face it--who do they think will spend money in the game?

1. Founders, who paid just to start a few days early?, or
    2. Freebies, who can't or won't spend money on the game?

Their marketing department is as bad as their developers!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nr 43 right now :)
  • Options
    feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cocaineyum wrote: »
    You're the type of person who wants this game to be p2w, sorry us 'freeloaders' didn't throw money at a FREE TO PLAY GAME.

Meh... I'm sorry I -did- throw money at it at this point so don't feel too fussed. For all my scathing words you freeloaders are the only intelligent ones here it's starting to look like. You didn't get duped.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • Options
    redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    anyone who thought there WASN'T going to be a huge lineup today is delusional

that's why they gave you 3 days early playtime for your $60

I'm in queue, but I'm not going to make any complaints if I don't get in tonight
  • Options
    basturabastura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well I just went from 7795 > 4325 > 25 thousand something. Huzzah!
  • Options
    arkamjfarkamjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    f2p game with ****ty size servers... lol
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Logged in right now took only about 25min :)
  • Options
    kenjukunkenjukun Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If this game becomes p2w, I will seriously drop this mess. I didn't shell out cash, but it's going to be a horrible mess especially for those who did on top of needing to buy EXP and 100% success rate craft BS.
This discussion has been closed.