test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    We are still looking for a few mature members that like to use vent. If you do not like to use vent, you will never make it with us. We have many couples and single females in the guild so do not worry if you think this is a male only type guild. We are always open and do not tolerate anyone being harassed. So stop by and check out our guilds website today, www.blackheartsclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I would like to welcome our newest members and extend an invitation to any looking to be in a guild that will be renowned for its prowess in PvP and PvE alike to join us as we prepare for Beta Weekend 4 and Open Beta! We have many Heros of the North and Guardians as well! We will be a force to be reckoned with from Day 1 of Neverwinter Online, join us to partake in the next glorious chapter of our 13 year old guild driven to excellence!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    seawalker13seawalker13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 229 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Might look into your guild once I get my 'puter <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> figured out.

Your guild talks the talk. Does it walk the walk?

Edit: Just kidding :) placing a post here so I can look up your guild later.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Absolutely, we have a proven track record in many games over the past 13 years. We look forward to getting to know you and slaying monsters and players alike!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    neverasherneverasher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hope everyone is ready for Beta Weekend and Open Beta! Those looking for a great vent guild need to look no further then Black Hearts.
    2uhmn1l.jpg
  • Options
    seawalker13seawalker13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 229 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Absolutely, we have a proven track record in many games over the past 13 years. We look forward to getting to know you and slaying monsters and players alike!

Your guild FAQ needs some work. It's blank atm. :) I prefer monster-slayage, slaying players involves too much drama-rama for my taste.

How many players in your guild dedicate time to NWO? I tend to concentrate on one game at a time, I am a "one track minded" gamer, although the Mechwarriors portion of the guild looks appealing to me also. I love MadCat jumpjets. :) Haven't played MW in a long time, it might be hella fun to get back into that too.
  • Options
    thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow, finally a guild that seems to be everything I wanted. I was beginning to worry that there was no guild I would fit into in this game. Off to fill out the application :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Your guild FAQ needs some work. It's blank atm. :) I prefer monster-slayage, slaying players involves too much drama-rama for my taste.

How many players in your guild dedicate time to NWO? I tend to concentrate on one game at a time, I am a "one track minded" gamer, although the Mechwarriors portion of the guild looks appealing to me also. I love MadCat jumpjets. :) Haven't played MW in a long time, it might be hella fun to get back into that too.

LOL, hell I didn't even know we had a FAQ! We have a clan guideline on global announcement at the top of each forum. I will take your recommendation under advisement though, but it sounds like more busy work to me! We did used to have a history link and stuff, but our old website got hacked years and years ago, the replacement website ended up with most of the same stuff, but the newest version was not PHP so the old stuff did not translate over unfortunately. Been slowly rebuilding over the past couple years, but I would rather be gaming with my non work time than writing up old histories!

I have no idea how many dedicated to NWO players we will have to be honest. I do not think any guild can actually answer that honestly until launch. We had approximately 75 players in guild at the end of the last Beta weekend. I would expect to retain about 50 of those Beta players at launch plus probably another 10-30 guild members that do not care to do Betas normally. We have another 10-20 that play Mechwarrior Online with no interest in NWO at this point and then an additional 10-20 that play other games with no interest in NWO or MWO either one. Normally on vent we have approximately 15-30 a night currently at one time unless it is a Beta weekend in which case that jumps up to about 30-50. FYI, MWO has no Clan mechs currently, timeline in game is 3049 pre Inner Sphere invasion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    LOL, hell I didn't even know we had a FAQ! We have a clan guideline on global announcement at the top of each forum. I will take your recommendation under advisement though, but it sounds like more busy work to me! We did used to have a history link and stuff, but our old website got hacked years and years ago, the replacement website ended up with most of the same stuff, but the newest version was not PHP so the old stuff did not translate over unfortunately. Been slowly rebuilding over the past couple years, but I would rather be gaming with my non work time than writing up old histories!

I have no idea how many dedicated to NWO players we will have to be honest. I do not think any guild can actually answer that honestly until launch. We had approximately 75 players in guild at the end of the last Beta weekend. I would expect to retain about 50 of those Beta players at launch plus probably another 10-30 guild members that do not care to do Betas normally. We have another 10-20 that play Mechwarrior Online with no interest in NWO at this point and then an additional 10-20 that play other games with no interest in NWO or MWO either one. Normally on vent we have approximately 15-30 a night currently at one time unless it is a Beta weekend in which case that jumps up to about 30-50. FYI, MWO has no Clan mechs currently, timeline in game is 3049 pre Inner Sphere invasion.

Well that was one hell of an honest answer. :) I love honesty, it cuts through the bull and saves me and the prospective guild a lot of time.

I registered for your forum, still waiting for a confirmation email for the registry before I can fill out an application.
  • Options
    torg3torg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the welcome and great website.

Cant wait to get on with you all do some mayhem and destruction!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome aboard! We are glad we found another person that fits in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ihaspotpaiz59ihaspotpaiz59 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Kinda wondering what type of language is tolerated in your guild's chat/vent...?

I cuss like a sailor, and don't really want to drop an app just to find out that it would offend those already in your guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    There really isnt any "offending" persay. We are a mature guild so feel free to speak...however, blatent racism is not tolerated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Absolutely, we do not believe in censorship at all. However with that said, we do not tolerate harassment of members either. We joke and poke fun at each other, but have the intelligence enough to know when to stop and not take it too far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ihaspotpaiz59ihaspotpaiz59 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    exavour wrote: »
    There really isnt any "offending" persay. We are a mature guild so feel free to speak...however, blatent racism is not tolerated.
    Absolutely, we do not believe in censorship at all. However with that said, we do not tolerate harassment of members either. We joke and poke fun at each other, but have the intelligence enough to know when to stop and not take it too far.

Sounds like this guild is about what I'm looking for then. I will talk with those that I'm planning on making the move to this game with, and see what they have to say about joining up with you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mreternolmreternol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like this guild is about what I'm looking for then. I will talk with those that I'm planning on making the move to this game with, and see what they have to say about joining up with you guys.

Feel free to all jump on vent and meet some of the guild, just be careful of Exavour he has a tendency to bite...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Great, we look forward to getting to know you and slaying pixels with you! Just give us a shout or stop by the guild website!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    I'm sure you will fit right in! And of course, if you have some current friends whom may fall in the the same "mature" catagory, then please send them over to our site. www.blackheartsclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I think we should have a guild meeting before launch. Sunday, April 21st at 800 PM EST, sounds good to me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    torg3torg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Meeting would be good.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Need everyone to check in on the forums if you are going to attend or not. If you joined and have been waiting for launch to get active, the guild meeting is the time to do so!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lokisamlokisam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Left a guild application at the site
    147daac5-9564-4a48-abfe-692d6c73ef11_zpsfc2f6648.jpg?t=1366442808
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Din't want me? That's OK. I tend to irritate people. :)
  • Options
    mreternolmreternol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Be sure to hop on Vent this weekend if you are in the Beta and we will get you invited to the Guild.
    look forward to seeing some new faces :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chazzman2012chazzman2012 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have just posted my app.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    lokisam wrote: »
    Left a guild application at the site

Application approved, welcome aboard!
    Din't want me? That's OK. I tend to irritate people. :)

Not sure what you are refering to seawalker13, I do not recall seeing an application from you?
    I have just posted my app.

We would like to speak with you on vent Chazzman, please join us and let's have a chat.

Beta Weekend 4 has commenced! Looking for more qualified members!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Beta weekend 4 is being a blast, destroying evil creatures and goody two shoes players is so much fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Much fun and successful weekend! If you want to have fun and do what the game throws at you, check us out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Did you not get my pm Seawalker?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Did you not get my pm Seawalker?

Read your PM today, sent a reply. Not quite sure what happened, never received a verification email when I signed up for your forums last week, maybe I messed up my email address. Was kinda busy with RL and playing my limited window of the latest beta to check forums and email and stuff. :)