test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Medieval--Recruiting Mature Gamers

Comments

• Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    Started looking for a guild today saw this one liked what I read and submitted an application.

BTW dunno if I filled in the name part correctly.
  • Options
    baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    Started looking for a guild today saw this one liked what I read and submitted an application.

BTW dunno if I filled in the name part correctly.
    // Hi Kotli and welcome, im sure either Kobu or Drakkos will review your application soon- if anything is amiss- they will gently inform of what is wrong and guide you through it. , hope to see you in game once open beta starts.
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • Options
    thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

applications have been processed, please check your emails, you know who you are.

thanks for the interest.
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • Options
    kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi kotli, we have a Kotli who applied, so I assume that's you. I'll see you over on our forums. :)
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • Options
    seamonkey001seamonkey001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Goodmorning from Kuwait everyone!!!
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• Options
    blyssfuldeathblyssfuldeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I will get to enjoy BW4, have early access cause im a chump and paid for goodies and I will be in the middle of move when it all kicks off.... Sigh....
    Control Wizard Elite
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Morning everyone, I am getting annoyed at how slow time seems to be going by in anticipation for the open beta. Wishing I had a time machine.
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Morning everyone, are you getting excited yet???
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    oh yes seamonkey, AM just waiting for April 30th to arrive is all.
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks.

We're getting our new forums prepped in anticipation of the growth spurt we're about to experience when Neverwinter goes into OB.

Yay!

www.guildmedieval.com

• Options
    edited April 2013
    morning all, how is everyone doing?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    hiyas folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• Options
    currezjehcurrezjeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You're Medieval from Forsaken World or DK Online? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Currezjeh--not that i know of, go to our website and read up on GuildMedieval, i know GM is present in sev different games but unsure about the ones you did name. I suspect we are a different guild from one you are thinking.
  • Options
    kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good morning. Games we are active in are listed in the OP. We are always open to new games given enough interest and members willing to start and manage the guild there.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks

www.guildmedieval.com

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Good evening everyone. Getting amped for this weekend. See you all online.
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i just applied to the site.. im looking for a guild like this
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mountain45 - either drakkos or kobu will get back to you as soon as they can, i am sure.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I am debating on weather to start a new character or continue with the one that I created last beta weekend if it is still available, what is everyone else doing?
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks.

I'm moving >.<

www.guildmedieval.com

• Options
    edited April 2013
    i would love to continue with either of my char, but i think right after bw4 ends cryptic is going to do full wipe then they will open the foold gates for open beta at end of month
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So what you are saying balaah is that you are going to use a character that you would more than likely never use once it goes open beta or even live? I can understand that thought, might as well use a character that is going to get trashed anyway instead of one you are going to be dedicated to. I starts in less than 11 hours, going to be a long day. ONWARD!!!
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Getting patched up now. :eek:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Morning all. Hope you are enjoying the beta weekend.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I am liking the trickster rouge, but my heart is still set in a control wizard when the open beta starts.
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    texikantexikan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tried out as much as time and lvl allowed. Good weekend.
  • Options
    jeskaladejeskalade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like a great guild! I would like to join once the beta opens up. This weekend was the first beta for this game I have been in and so far have a level 8 Control Wizard.
This discussion has been closed.