test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval--Recruiting Mature Gamers

Comments

• thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    good!

i was on last night, at the scheduled time! i was !

<3.
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • seamonkey001seamonkey001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just joined the guild today. Nothing like being late than never. I look forward to the launch of this game and disassembling the scourge that is in and around Neverwinter. ONWARD!!!
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
  • errguroerrguro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hiyas! Finally after great efforts and pains I've retrieved my old STO account and now I'm able to play both games! :)
    Err Guro@Portuga666
    Errguro@Portuga666

Hakuna Matata
    ;)
    http://guildmedieval.com/
  • baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    well i took my guardian fighter "baalah" up to lvl 17, up in tower dist i ran into a run i just cant do--( not alone anyway) called [fists of Warbrang] (have to kill 3 red named orc bosses) lets just say OUCH!. I also attempted to do one of the foundry runs ( the dwemerkeeper) reached final boss but just did not have the defense nor the Dps to bring down that end boss-- " i'm bummed" Now we wait and see what will happen with NW [ when will it be released, will they pop another beta( who knows) ] but so far i like the game.
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good morning Neverwinter!

I see more applications to respond to in our mailbox. One of us will be getting back to you sometime today, so check your mail.

It's great to have such a response so early before launch. One of my goals when building a new branch of Guild Medieval is to have someone (or many someones) around to party with, or at least be in guild chat with at whichever time you are on. Small guilds are great when you can coordinate play times, but I love to see bustling activity all the time, and no one feeling they have to move on when their schedule changes. We're well on our way to that goal already.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Good Morning Neverwinter!

www.guildmedieval.com

edited March 2013
    Hiyas folks

Processed a pile of applications today, responses in emails, you know who you are.

Thanks for the interest.

www.guildmedieval.com

• kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm really impressed with a lot of these applications. You sound like our kind of people. Looking forward to gaming with you.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

edited March 2013
    Kobu & drakkos-- have fun processing all those applications :p
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
    edited March 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• scooter1779scooter1779 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    shameless bump
    edited March 2013
    Afternoon folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited March 2013
    BA Bumpty bump bump. ( ya i'm shameless)
    edited March 2013
    Morning folks

www.guildmedieval.com

edited March 2013
    morning drakkos and Kobu
  • blyssfuldeathblyssfuldeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello all,

I have applied to the Guild. I'm sure you will get back to me when you have the time. In the mean time I will be monitoring this forum.
    Control Wizard Elite
    edited March 2013
    Applications processed as of right now! blyssfuldeath, I've sent you the rules agreement, please check your mail.

Applications submitted this weekend will most likely be responded to on Monday. Have a great weekend!

edited March 2013
    Unless I get to the them first.

Hiyas folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited March 2013
    I have a fever, and the cure is more Neverwinter!!!
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
    edited March 2013
    with a rebel yell , she cried more more more (Neverwinter that is) ;)
  • blyssfuldeathblyssfuldeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    :p Neverwinter or death.....
    Control Wizard Elite
    edited March 2013
    hi blyssful, welcome to GM
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    Welcome new members. Hope to see you on our forums real soon.

edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    howdy New members & poke poke to the older members :P ( drakkos & kobu , I am trying to get evolve working but have run into an problem with it)
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=849741

The greatest news of the day!!! Now to try and snag a weekend pass for the closed beta and wait until April 30th!!! I was getting conserned, my fever was getting worse, but now I know a cure is coming.
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
    edited April 2013
    Woot!!! BW4 april 12-14 , this will be a closed beta for founder & hero of NW pack owners only BUT coming and starting April 30 -- OPEN BETA!!!!! Can we get excited now?
    edited April 2013
    I am sadly going to miss the closed beta weekend 4. But I sound be able to play once the game opens into open beta on April 30th. It may be hit and miss as far as times for me to be on due to beginning the process of flying back home from a deployment overseas. I will try to be on as frequently as possible as long as everything is going good back home and arranging stuff after my return back to my loved ones. I will try and keep you guys and gals updated as much as possible. Until then, ONWARD!!!
    The Crazy Control Wizard

www.guildmedieval.com
This discussion has been closed.