test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome to Neverwinter

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    selanyaselanya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't find the display title, section in game, is anyone else having this problem
    Founder of Neverwinter since 1/31/2013
  • Options
    selanyaselanya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Having trouble finding founder's item, I found mail, but don't know where the item are now. It's not in my inventory
    Founder of Neverwinter since 1/31/2013
  • Options
    ciuacoatlciuacoatl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Old DnD player (when it first came out 30+ years ago)--and a 7 year player of NeverWinter 1.

1. Builder
    2. Storyteller
    3. DM
    4. Role Player

Where is the toolset and the ability to build and host persistent worlds? I'm not talking just quests. I mean actual worlds and the chance for players to control the world itself? That's why the original lasted as long as it did. You guys made this into a pay to win game? I'm hoping the foundry will be extensive--but are we going to be able to skin and create new creatures and races?

Did it have to be Drow and Teifling?

*having trouble wrapping my brain around this*
  • Options
    handsomedude6969handsomedude6969 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not sure if i can ask this here. But when dose the game go live?? If i am not able to get into beta would like to play this game soon:)
  • Options
    sencerbgrsencerbgr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I love that game and i am excited to get one of these keys for play....
  • Options
    navharnavhar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 73
    edited February 2013
    Hello folks!

Well, out of the game I'm a 32 years old italian boy ( you're probably noticing with my spaghetti english ) and I'm working as a freelance professional webmaster, web designer, graphic designer, video maker, photographer and creative designer.
    I'm a huge fan of fantasy novels and I've read all books from R.A. Salvatore, Terry Brooks, J.R.R. Tolkien, Philip Pullman, C.S. Lewis, George Martin and Trudi Canavan.

I began playing some chat based italian roleplay games in 1993 and, after learning by myself ASP language in 1995, I made my own game, called Impera.

I admit my first MMO has been Neverwinter Nights in 2002. I know I shouldn't call it an MMO but, after completing it single player, including Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark, I focused on multiplayer mode. After playing in a couple servers for a year and spending another year as a DM, I decided to make my custom MOD and I recreated Impera in that MOD, featuring more than 600 areas, pvp, roleplay support, guilds, 3gbs of custom HAKs and so on. I was so addicted...

After some years I moved to Lineage 2, playing in the Nightmare server (Dragon Network). I formed a clan that, with some time, became huge, featuring more than a hundread active players and leading an ally of more than a thousand ones. It was an electrifying experience, due especially to Castle Sieges and PVP features. Even now, after I have played Guild Wars 2 and many others MMOs, I still believe L2 has featured the best PVP. All those years I was even logging Neverwinter Nights to play in some PVP oriented servers with so many active players I could barely believe, after all those years since release!

That belongs to the past however cause, after 4 years in Lineage 2, I finally moved to Lord of the Rings Online and I'm still playing it. Walking and hunting through Middle-Earth made me so addicted and maps are so huge you would just take a week to go from one side to the other by feet. However year after year I lost part of my interest cause of a repetitive PvE experience. That's why I switched to the "dark side" of the game, making my own monster and founding "MARVELS" Tribe I'm still leading right now, hosting 400+ orcs, uruks and friends.

Recently I've tried Tera on its beta, Swtor, Wow and Guild Wars 2. What to say... I haven't found in any of them enough reasons to prefer them to Lotro.
    I've always kept an eye on news and rumors about Lineage 3, certain that could have been the only MMO getting my attention after Lotro but now I could finally try Neverwinter Online on the first beta weekend, I'm really looking forward to it.

Neverwinter has a special place in my heart and really turned me into a DM. I see that every day since my time as a Master in NWN. I have the best fun when I can entertain others: members of my clan, players in my server and so on. That's why I can't really wait to put my hands on The Foundry and try to build something nice.

See you in game soon!

Marco
  • Options
    pixalorpixalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Been waiting for ages for a key to get into beta. Any nice people got a spare key?? :)Jode_3@hotmail.co.uk
  • Options
    flurdtflurdt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Soooo cant wait for launch, Last Beta weekend was absolute BLAST!!! Finally a true D&D MMO, not that DDO <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I played DDO in Beta, and the first 2 years off its release off and on, it just didnt really feel like D&D, but this does. I cant wait for this game to launch, when it does everything else will have to take a back seat, even Dragon Age ... and for those who no me well I can give no higher a compliment. I truly am in love with this game.
  • Options
    drangonkiller5drangonkiller5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Will we keep are char. from the closed beta when the game if officially release?
  • Options
    drangonkiller5drangonkiller5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    also will there be a open beta after closed beta or will it go right to the actual game?
  • Options
    john392john392 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    when dose the game go live when dose the head start begin?
    [EMAIL="undefined"]undefined[/EMAIL]