test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    smagusgroksmagusgrok Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pc gamer keys can be used on the 8th per the front of this topic
  • Options
    mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    drizzt103 wrote: »
    will all pc gamer beta keys get an invite to both weekends?
    Yes. /10char
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I went ahead and snagged a couple of the PC Gamers, and also added Guardian to my HOTN. So excited. See you all this weekend. :)
  • Options
    wodny1988wodny1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    drizzt103 wrote: »
    will all pc gamer beta keys get an invite to both weekends? or half this weekend and half the last weekend?
    Both. :)

I have PC Gamer key and still haven't received a mail. :(
  • Options
    targo29targo29 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I guess I'll bring this up since no one else has.But How dare cryptic give people spider mounts,that have no form of safety harness.What happens if said spider mount gets spooked and takes off up a mountain side?The rider will fall off the mount possibly cracking his head wide open.Sure the Dwarves will be ok with their thick skulls.But what about the tiny halfings and fragile elves?I can already see the law suits now.That's why I'm offering my services as council.That's right I Targosis Sar Pendergrass Esq. from the offices of Otto,Elminster and Fizban will represent the injured in all spider mount related injury cases.Our offices are located at the corner of Greycloak ave. and Tempus ct.,through the third portal on the left.Contact through any crystal ball or scrying spell.

*No such law firm actually exist this was for entertainment purposes only.Any attempt to actually reach or contact said law firm will be met with non stop pointing and laughing.
  • Options
    noctournous93noctournous93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited March 2013
    PC gamer beta key here but again no email for me aswell
  • Options
    benwolfersbenwolfers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So excited for this BWE, is first for me^^
  • Options
    lissiellissiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hi ya moderators you seem very fair i have just purchased th feb pc gamer 2013 to try and get the promo code for the beta weekend unfortunately because i live in the uk i could not buy the us vertion that has it and the uk vertion does not have it so im a bit out of luck beacuse i cant afford the founders pack but really want to play in the beta pls help me!
  • Options
    tavarishfintavarishfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "Torchlight 2 pre-orders" is mentioned as beta weekend access, how do I get access through it? I pre-ordered and own Torchlight 2, but don't have anything about Neverwinter beta access.
  • Options
    syl151syl151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gahahahahaha

Download Neverwinter.... CHECKED!!!
    Update Patch............... CHECKED!!!!
    CanDrinks and Snacks for the whole weekend........ CHECKED!!!!!

See you guys in Neverwinter hehehehehe
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    targo29 wrote: »
    I guess I'll bring this up since no one else has.But How dare cryptic give people spider mounts,that have no form of safety harness.What happens if said spider mount gets spooked and takes off up a mountain side?The rider will fall off the mount possibly cracking his head wide open.Sure the Dwarves will be ok with their thick skulls.But what about the tiny halfings and fragile elves?I can already see the law suits now.That's why I'm offering my services as council.That's right I Targosis Sar Pendergrass Esq. from the offices of Otto,Elminster and Fizban will represent the injured in all spider mount related injury cases.Our offices are located at the corner of Greycloak ave. and Tempus ct.,through the third portal on the left.Contact through any crystal ball or scrying spell.

Awesome... Simply Awesome. Thank you for that, just made me chuckle!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    ariusdecimusariusdecimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    STO lifetimer here. How do I get beta access on the eighth? I haven't received a key through email. Will it only come on the eighth?
  • Options
    trikirantrikiran Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    STO lifetimer here. How do I get beta access on the eighth? I haven't received a key through email. Will it only come on the eighth?

No there is no key for you to get, Just log in with your STO username and download and play with that. Check your junk mail for the email notice too.
  • Options
    syl151syl151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1 more day to gooooooo~~~ huuhaahuuhhaaa
    RaiderZ
    IGN Sylvan
    Level 35
    Class Cleric
    Guild xBRURAlDERZx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lissiel wrote: »
    ...so im a bit out of luck beacuse i cant afford the founders pack but really want to play in the beta pls help me!

Nope, not out of luck -- what you want is called the "release" version...that's for playing.
    The "beta" version is for testing to make sure the release version is as bug free as possible so you can enjoy playing. :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    How is that possible that I have not received my confirmation e-mail? I redeemed my PC Gamer key in February. Beta Weekend starts tomorrow. Strange.
  • Options
    spicymchaggis86spicymchaggis86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    I know a lot of people's accounts are just being flagged for beta access. I haven't received a key yet either, but under my redeem keys...it has my Guardian pack listed...which includes beta access.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I know a lot of people's accounts are just being flagged for beta access. I haven't received a key yet either, but under my redeem keys...it has my Guardian pack listed...which includes beta access.
    I guess Guardian Packs give an automatic access to your account. You don't need a key. I've just redeemed Beta key from Curse and I no longer receive account errors while trying to log in via game client. I checked my junk at Gmail and it is empty - no confirmation mail concerning my PC Gamer key. So glad that I got this key from Curse.
  • Options
    spicymchaggis86spicymchaggis86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited March 2013
    If you go under The Game>Redeem Key at the top, do you see your PC Gamer access listed there? If not, definitely good that you got that other key then, not many hours until beta start :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    If you go under The Game>Redeem Key at the top, do you see your PC Gamer access listed there? If not, definitely good that you got that other key then, not many hours until beta start :D
    I see this:

Key Redeemed Redemption Date
    Beta Weekend 2 - MMORPG Mar 07 2013 08:01AM
    PC Gamer (Pale Horse) Feb 20 2013 11:43AM

I'm acting like some excited teenage girl. :D
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    You'll be able to contact me on any of my characters that I am on by simply sending an ingame tell to @captain zebular and whatever character I am on will get the private tell. You can also do as you said, and send a tell directly to that charater by placing teh name before the @handle. If I am in your friend's list and you start to type any of my character names, it will let you autocomplete the name choice by showing you my character name and handle the chat system things you're trying to send a /tell too.

If you really want to learn more and experience this first hand, check out either Champions Online or Star Trek Online, as both are also under the Cryptic Engine and use the same chat system.

(keep in mind, that I have a VERY old cryptic handle, so it has a space in it, now you cannot have spaces in @handles)
    THe whole chat and name@account system is one of the cool features of Cryptic. I don't want to call it coolest, because it is in a way a minor thing, but it's one of the things that are well thought out.
    I wish it was industry standard.

Too bad the Perfect World merger killed my old account name, though. :(
  • Options
    kelvidkelvid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Your account is flagged, download and get ready!

How can I tell if my account is flagged? I am a CO Lifetimer, but that was before it was integrated with Perfect World and I am concerned that PW does not see me as such. I have not received any emails regarding the NW beta (even checked the spam filter) and I can't find anything in my PW account info that shows my subscription status to the various games. Is being able to download the client all the assurance I need?
  • Options
    barnhbarnh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ETA on the BETA start?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    wodny1988 wrote: »
    I see this:

Key Redeemed Redemption Date
    Beta Weekend 2 - MMORPG Mar 07 2013 08:01AM
    PC Gamer (Pale Horse) Feb 20 2013 11:43AM

I'm acting like some excited teenage girl. :D

I would hope that your PC Gamer key there will give you the beta access, but you have double security there lol. I understand too, I cannot wait either :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    barnh wrote: »
    ETA on the BETA start?

Noon PST tomorrow is what I've seen.
  • Options
    aguxwaguxw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello , i buy the starter pack , when i can play neverwinter? , im from argentina sorry for my english.
    I understand if i buy any Founder pack i will recive a betakey. :(
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    aguxw wrote: »
    Hello , i buy the starter pack , when i can play neverwinter? , im from argentina sorry for my english.
    I understand if i buy any Founder pack i will recive a betakey. :(
    Starter Kit? If yes then you have to obtain key somewhere else. Starter Kits don't give you Beta access.

Try here:
    http://www.curse.com/betas/neverwinter-beta-key-giveaway :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Here's some info for Founder's pack purchasers, this should calm the nerves lol.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4184/session/L3RpbWUvMTM2MjY3NjcyMS9zaWQvdU9pWmNBa2w%3D
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Love this Community, everyone is so helpful! ( I mean this is a good and positive way)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ****, ****, ****,

CO lifer who received confirmation email yesterday but can't see anything in keys redeemed (apart from starter pack)

What is going on!!!