test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What wizard will you want to build?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    uthegenteluthegentel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It will be very cool, if there is chance in high level transform to lich.
  • Options
    javipal1javipal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You can play with other wizards instead "control wizard"?
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Not at release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    javipal1javipal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Then is not too limited this game? When we can customiced own character?
  • Options
    snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Do we have the chance to found a guild ?
  • Options
    jlewis314159jlewis314159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I agree with Faleth77 I want to be able to create a Necromancer, but forced into a specialization class...
  • Options
    jlewis314159jlewis314159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    meant not forced into a specialization class...
  • Options
    spellwardenspellwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 357 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I am going to focus on CC, power and less on health, protection. Pref I would be on a level of death in 2 blows, but with alot of cc's that allows me to stay alive if I am focused enough. I really dislike diablo 3 wizzards. They should be borderline glass, in my opinion, and not front-line fighters.
  • Options
    cmgreenwald1cmgreenwald1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I was just wondering, I know no one played them the last beta, however does anyone have any idea what the three paths are for the wizard and what kind of abilitys do they bring?
  • Options
    z69evermoonz69evermoon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It really depends on the spells.
    Right now I looking at a Elf from Icewind dale who has a lot of slow and immobilize effect spells to keep hoards at bay.

So I need spells like:
    Ray of Frost
    Grasping Shadows
    Freezing Cloud
    Illusory Ambush
    Phanton Chasm

Some of this stuff is From Dragon 364 June 2008 Class Act Wizard

Otherwise this is going to be a huge respec mess of changing out spells as they become available.
  • Options
    losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just watched the wiz vid for the first time... I know a little bit of a late comer.

It looks pretty good to me as is. I really like playing characters that can lock stuff down with CC and my favorite spec/class to play in wow was frost mage so this looks perfect.

I am a little afraid of the new action combat interface but this will be good training for when skyrim online comes out :) And I have survived skyrim which basically has NO interface so shouldn't be to bad I guess.

One thing that I am a little concerned about is the area affect spell that knocks everything back. It will be great for solo or without mele, but mele will hate wizards that use it, i can already see that coming.
    "The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens