test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NOCS Exclusive Podcast with Lead Producer Andy Velasquez and Crypticmapolis!

Comments

• Options
    ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I think that's the first time I've been mentioned in anything, anywhere! XD
    Remember kids, always NOCS it before you play it!
    ...... Ouch, I think I just fumbled my catchy slogan save.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think that's the first time I've been mentioned in anything, anywhere! XD
    Remember kids, always NOCS it before you play it!
    ...... Ouch, I think I just fumbled my catchy slogan save.

What did you roll?

Anyway thanks guys for listening
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crypticmapoliscrypticmapolis Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 240 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the invite guys, I had a great time!
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> we shut down Dropbox!!

Apparently we've created a traffic jam of sorts...

If Dropbox wont play nice by tomorrow, we'll have to move the show files to a more appropriate location.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    daed76daed76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dang..can't access it.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    getting it onto itunes may be best. until then Ill post it on my dropbox:) give me a minute to upload the files and then Ill post a link

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    getting it onto itunes may be best. until then Ill post it on my dropbox:) give me a minute to upload the files and then Ill post a link

ITunes doesnt host podcasts Death, you still need a public server. Forget Dropbox Death, they'll just turn you're account off.

I'll be looking for a new home as its been down for a few hours already, very uncool Dropbox!

Show will be up by tomorrow morning, maybe much sooner.

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    one sec I think I know one

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Box.com I have used it to host sermon series before. It has an option to download or to listen to it on the site

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Box.com I have used it to host sermon series before. It has an option to download or to listen to it on the site

Yeah I know of Box.com. I'm looking at a few other options as well. I dont want to have to switch again, so let me examine some more options before we jump.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Yeah I know of Box.com. I'm looking at a few other options as well. I dont want to have to switch again, so let me examine some more options before we jump.

I understand.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ITunes doesnt host podcasts Death, you still need a public server. Forget Dropbox Death, they'll just turn you're account off.

I'll be looking for a new home as its been down for a few hours already, very uncool Dropbox!

Show will be up by tomorrow morning, maybe much sooner.

Shows how much I use itunes. I used it once to download NOCS episode 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2013
    Can anyone reupload this somewhere else? I'd love to get a copy or link to it to give it more exposure.
  • Options
    daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited February 2013
    You can always do web hosting services. They are rather cheap now, I think as low as 3 dollars a month and 10 dollars for a domain name. You can put wordpress on it and host your files that way. It's what I do for my projects. Prices at godaddy aren't too bad at all.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why don't you use google and upload it on youtube? It is easy to convert audio to a video with one frame of picture.

Use google (who owns youtube) - it rulez the world!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Can anyone reupload this somewhere else? I'd love to get a copy or link to it to give it more exposure.

I'm working on that now Pin. Should be up in a jiffy :)

And thank you much for promoting this ...

• Options
    ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Why don't you use google and upload it on youtube? It is easy to convert audio to a video with one frame of picture.

I have to agree, the simplest answer is usually the best. And where do you think many people are looking for relevent NWO feedback beta coverage at the moment? Probably youtube. It'll show up with all the other searches.
  • Options
    trikirantrikiran Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »

^^ yup.

It really is better to just upload stuff onto youtube. I don't want to tell you how to run your marketing OP, But when one person says *Hey download this file from this site to listen to a podcast* vs *Hey youtube this interview* the second option is much better, as for listening to it on the go I suggest getting on itunes for that seeing as that again is the #1 way of posting any podcast.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

I am uploading it also. Ill send it as soon as possible. Thanks so much

*Never hurts to have a backup*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013

also could yo post it with a link to my blog where I will have it linked. It would help both my blog and NOCS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok the NOCS now has a Wordpress account set up for a year. Making it look pretty now ;)

UPDATE:

Set up account -- CHECK!

Chose spiffy new background -- CHECK!

Uploading Episodes # 1 and 2 right now

CHECK!

Providing the links for downloading podcasts ---- Soon (r) hehe

**PS: Thanks for your patience. Wasnt expecting the show to outgrow Dropbox... but it has. This will be our home for at LEAST a year, and hopefully many more. Most importantly, I'm glad some of ya'll have found the show entertaining :)

• Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok the NOCS now has a Podbean account set up for a year. Making it look pretty now ;)

UPDATE:

Set up account -- CHECK!

Chose spiffy new background -- CHECK!

Uploading Episodes # 1 and 2 right now

CHECK!

Providing the links for downloading podcasts ---- Soon (r) hehe

**PS: Thanks for your patience. Wasnt expecting the show to outgrow Dropbox... but it has. This will be our home for at LEAST a year, and hopefully many more. Most importantly, I'm glad some of ya'll have found the show entertaining :)

Hey Andre sent you a PM
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh nice one, excellent news!
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Woot He said luskan,.............................................................. My luskan!

Hell JOB bigman, good questions asked too Death.

would love you to ask questions if theres another episode, just based on interest, why were healing surges ect too hard to implement in game as discussed in one of the early E3 interviews, what did they keep from the previous format ect.

Platinum question on the astral diamonds

When can we buy our Merch Question
  • Options
    hainorhainor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yes ..they are taking on board feedback about difficulty - seems alot of anxt about that - mind you that may be coming from hardcore mmo players. Either way to easy would take some of the enjoyment away so glad its being observed & tweaked...
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dropbox says disabled because of too much traffic.
  • Options
    denkasaebadenkasaeba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks to OP ^^
    Dilige, et quod vis fac (Love, and do what you will)

St. Augustinus
  • Options
    foxtsilverukfoxtsilveruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited February 2013
    I cant listen to it, I get error message :(

Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The NOCS has a NEW HOME! http://neverwinteronlinecrossroadsshow.com/blog/

Enjoy listening to and/or downloading Episode 2 folks!

Hopefully all's fixed and working well. Feel free to say hello and comment over on our new blog!

PS: Will be updating iTunes and other directories in a few days... Aandre need sleep....