test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    What did Paypal and Shrill say when they didn't work?
    Did they give you any reasoning?
  • Options
    rustplayerrustplayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited January 2013
    189 EURO??

Come on. That's some 230 to 240 dollars for us Eropeans. I had decided to buy the big package, but now am reconsidering. The game will be free to play after all (and I'll get into the second weekend anyway). Please correct that price discrepancy.
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    When do we get our forum titles for the $60 founder pack?

Disregard, I got another email that had me verify the purchase. After which I could check my Guardian title in the user cp settings. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Rustplayer, check out this post by Trailturtle.
    slambit wrote: »
    Except that when i convert the 189.99 euro to dollars with todays exchange rate it ends up being 255 dollars give and take 1 dollar.
    that aint same value, thats 25% more

edit: for the price in euro to convert to 200 dollars it would have to be around 148 euro +-1,
    That's due to the value-added tax that countries in the EU charge. It winds up being about a 25% surcharge, unfortunately.

Sadly due to taxes there's nothing they can do. In the US it is $200, Euro has the additional VAT Surcharge.

Zylaxx,

You can already get it. Some people are already "guardians"
    Read Pinpointerror's Tutorial.
  • Options
    rustplayerrustplayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited January 2013
    Rustplayer, check out this post by Trailturtle.

Sadly due to taxes there's nothing they can do. In the US it is $200, Euro has the additional VAT Surcharge.

Zylaxx,

You can already get it. Some people are already "guardians"
    Read Pinpointerror's Tutorial.

*grumble*

I always knew that VAT is a bad idea... *wants a cookie*

Ok, ok... just promise that you'll keep selling the founders packs till the first week of march, because I want everything and can only afford to get everything by march :-)
  • Options
    neutralevilneutralevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 69
    edited January 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    When do we get our forum titles for the $60 founder pack?

Disregard, I got another email that had me verify the purchase. After which I could check my Guardian title in the user cp settings. Thanks.
    Did u get the verifivcation email right away?
    It seems i need a new verification mail !!
    [SIGPIC] KREETURE [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What did Paypal and Shrill say when they didn't work?
    Did they give you any reasoning?

The error given was:

We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card.

I triple checked the info and re-entered it about 6 times but no luck.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hmmm, odd.

Have you activated the card? Some cards/sites require that.

Taken Off Visa's Website:
    Can I use my Visa Gift card for online or phone purchases?
    Yes. However, to make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card. You can do this by either calling the issuer, or by visiting their web site.
    When you make an online or phone purchase, the name, address, and phone number you use will need to be exactly the same as the information you provided when registering your card. If the information is different, the transaction may be declined.
    You can verify or update your information by visiting the card provider's web site, or by contacting them using the toll-free number provided in your card documentation.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cnynridr2 wrote: »
    The error given was:

We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card.

I triple checked the info and re-entered it about 6 times but no luck.

Some of these cards take 24hrs to activate, if it's a prepaid credit card you have to enter its info in paypal if going via paypal, also you have to go to the cards website choose country language (vanilla master card sites) and you put in the cards number and "register" it by adding a postal or zip code to be associated with the card.

When these pre paid cards are verified they use your postal or zip code to "verify" things.

You have to be careful of this as more often than not these cards charge a fee to try and processes it and regardless of success I believe they charge like 1$ each time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hmmm, odd.

Have you activated the card? Some cards/sites require that.

Taken Off Visa's Website:

That did it!!!! I never knew about the registration of those cards. Thanks.
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bought my Guardian Pack, I have not noticed a title change. Has pack been implemented yet?
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Read this Tutorial Jade.
  • Options
    ssleshsslesh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Got that issue that I cant pay with PayPal. It says:

I'm getting this message using paypal and visa.

Unfortunately, we're unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I contacted PayPal already and they dont even know why it isnt working.
    With my PayPal is everthing ok but I cant buy neither of the packs >.<

Skrill just dicks with me and wont work :mad:

I hope someone can help me :/
  • Options
    summereveningsummerevening Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Got a Hero of the North Pack, got a successful purchase everything. Even got a "transaction successfully completed" message.

Also got "There was an error processing your transaction of Hero of the North Founders' Pack." and can't change my title.

wat.
  • Options
    dayfy152dayfy152 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The (Permission Groups) option isnt showing up for me i bought the pack lastnight though should i just wait a bit longer or is it not there because im still a newbie on these forums cant even make my own threads here yet xD
  • Options
    alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Similar. Purchased the Pack, cannot change my title. No "Permission Groups" option, even after logging out and back in.
  • Options
    dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hi

i also have a problem.
    i purchased hero of the north founders pack using paypal.
    that part went smoothly, i got an email with the title 'Your Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!'
    in it there was a link that said i need to go there to redeem my founder's pack.
    i clicked the link and the page i got had this:

Transaction Error!!!

There was an error processing your transaction of Hero of the North Founders' Pack.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

but in the transaction table there was this - Your transaction was successfully completed.

so now i don't know if everything ok and my pack was redeemed or not, also the link to submit a ticket on the contact us page doesn't work.

*** update ****

now when i press the email link i receive a page with this message:

Transaction Pending

If you recently made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at dvirblev@gmail.com to finalize your transaction.

even though in the history page in my account the purchase is listed as complete.
    what to do now?
  • Options
    cindatravellercindatraveller Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2013
    I bought the $199.99 package and have received the confirmation email stating that my transaction was approved, however I need to click a link in the mail to redeem the package. When I click the link I get an error page that says:
    ""Transaction Error!!! There was an error processing your transaction of Hero of the North Founders' Pack. If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department"

However, at the bottom of the error page is this: (I have taken out the transaction ID for security reasons)
    "Transaction Detail:
    Amount Date Transaction ID Processor Status / Details
    199.99 USD 13-01-31 completed

Your transaction was successfully completed."

How can I redeem the package?
  • Options
    alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    On further examination, I am having the same problem as the two posts above. Email link gives me that error. However, checking the page manually, as well as transaction history on the perfect world site, shows that it completed successfully.
  • Options
    neutralevilneutralevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 69
    edited January 2013
    I still have recieved no verification email to activate my founders pack. I have only recieved a reciept.
    [SIGPIC] KREETURE [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cyberdogigcyberdogig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Purchased Guardian of Neverwinter Pack, got the email: "Your Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!", clicked the link provided in the said email and got this error:

"Transaction Error!!!

There was an error processing your transaction of Guardian of Neverwinter Pack.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department."

Status / Details says: "Your transaction was successfully completed." and my card got charged.

Do i have to make the purchase again, or is this fixable?

Edit: Noticed that others suffer from this exact same problem. Oh well, one more to the pile :)

Edit2: Weird, now suddenly i got: "Congratulations! Your transaction is complete. The Guardian of Neverwinter Pack is now applied to your account."

Problem solved! :)
  • Options
    jimbobbyboyjimbobbyboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For some reason the purchase page would not work at all in internet explorer 8! (work force me to use this old rubbish)..
  • Options
    jaffrojonesjaffrojones Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So I just bought the Guardian's of Neverwinter pack. Everything went through, got both emails; one from Paypal, one from Perfect World. Now what? Do I need to enter a key or anything or is it automatic since I bought it with my signed in account?

I did get this error though...

Transaction Error!!!

But below that it says

completed
    Your transaction was successfully completed.

Help?

EDIT: I just got an email saying my transaction was approved but I still need to go to (web address link) to finish, but when I go there I still get the ...

Transaction Error!!!

• Options
    hemmingjayhemmingjay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Exact same issue as the above person.

So I just bought the Guardian's of Neverwinter pack. Everything went through, got both emails; one from Paypal, one from Perfect World. Now what? Do I need to enter a key or anything or is it automatic since I bought it with my signed in account?

I did get this error though...

Transaction Error!!!

But below that it says

completed
    Your transaction was successfully completed.

Help?

EDIT: I just got an email saying my transaction was approved but I still need to go to (web address link) to finish, but when I go there I still get the ...

Transaction Error!!!

• Options
    jaffrojonesjaffrojones Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hemmingjay wrote: »

OK, clicked link from email again and now got this...

Congratulations!

Your transaction is complete. The Guardian of Neverwinter Pack is now applied to your account.

Try it again... hopefully works for you.
  • Options
    tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I am trying to buy the 199.00 but it is saying the credit card i used can not be used. It is my visa debit card...Are debit bank cards not supported?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    tybrus8 wrote: »
    I am trying to buy the 199.00 but it is saying the credit card i used can not be used. It is my visa debit card...Are debit bank cards not supported?

They should be... if Paypal side isn't working try using your card with Skrill.
  • Options
    madsenistmadsenist Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hemmingjay wrote: »

My transaction did the exact same thing, it said transaction error at the top, but down in the log it showed "complete" and I have verified that it has been applied to my account via the "founders" purchase page.
  • Options
    dayfy152dayfy152 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cyberdogig wrote: »
    Purchased Guardian of Neverwinter Pack, got the email: "Your Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!", clicked the link provided in the said email and got this error:

"Transaction Error!!!

If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department."

Status / Details says: "Your transaction was successfully completed." and my card got charged.

Do i have to make the purchase again, or is this fixable?

Edit: Noticed that others suffer from this exact same problem. Oh well, one more to the pile :)

Edit2: Weird, now suddenly i got: "Congratulations! Your transaction is complete. The Guardian of Neverwinter Pack is now applied to your account."

Problem solved! :)

it told me the Guardian pack was applied to my account lastnight but i dont have the option of chooshing my title yet Q-Q
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    dayfy152 wrote: »
    it told me the Guardian pack was applied to my account lastnight but i dont have the option of chooshing my title yet Q-Q

It's at the top of the forum page under "User CP", then the link on the left "Permission Groups".
This discussion has been closed.