test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    captyvcaptyv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you're unsure if your transaction was completed or not you can check the "My Wallet" section of your Account page, it should show up there.

If it says completed, try clearing your browser Cache and cookies, and then log back into your account at perfectworld.com, and then reclick the link they send you via email. Seemed to work for me. Thanks to the support team for the help I received through the ticket. Was fast service!

You can find your title in the User CP at the top of the Neverwinter forum page. First find the Permissions Group link under your Account Settings on the left hand navigation, and then click the button next to the group you want to be associated with. Cheers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    selanyaselanya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    captyv wrote: »
    If you're unsure if your transaction was completed or not you can check the "My Wallet" section of your Account page, it should show up there.

If it says completed, try clearing your browser Cache and cookies, and then log back into your account at perfectworld.com, and then reclick the link they send you via email. Seemed to work for me. Thanks to the support team for the help I received through the ticket. Was fast service!

You can find your title in the User CP at the top of the Neverwinter forum page. First find the Permissions Group link under your Account Settings on the left hand navigation, and then click the button next to the group you want to be associated with. Cheers.

Thank you captyv
    Founder of Neverwinter since 1/31/2013
  • Options
    alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    captyv wrote: »

This worked. Thanks captyv. Little sad though that Cryptic didn't come forward with this themselves. :D
  • Options
    rustplayerrustplayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited January 2013
    Morning!

Back to VAT: I am swiss, our VAT is 8% AND we don't have the EURO. Oh, oh, we are not even in the EU, by the way :)

So in theory there should be either an option to pay in Swiss Franks or we should be able to choose to pay in US Dollars.
    Then again, everybody else should have the option to use their own currency and VAT as well - since the world is the market that would be way too complicated, way too much work, in other words way too expensive for the company.

An that's why I do not complain (anymore). What counts is only that I will get that shiny blue title mid next week (debit card - takes some time for money to get there, don't ask me why in these modern times) and then I'll be one happy swiss chees - eh - player. xD
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    selanya wrote: »
    I've logged out and back in and still can't see the forum title

I even cleared my cache and tried logging back in, and still can't see it

Looks like you found out how to enable your title! :)
    pilf3r wrote: »
    I saw in another post somewhere that you have to choose that specific title in your User CP.
    selanya wrote: »
    I don't think it is found in User CP

Where did you sent the email to, neutralevil?

Just in case there is any more confusion, there is a Sticky How-To Guide here in this forum:
    How To - Neverwinter Founder's Pack Titles
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    rustplayer wrote: »
    Back to VAT: I am swiss, our VAT is 8% AND we don't have the EURO. Oh, oh, we are not even in the EU, by the way :)

Switzerland is well within Europe and is also the founder of the European Free Trade Association. ;)
  • Options
    rustplayerrustplayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited February 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Switzerland is well within Europe and is also the founder of the European Free Trade Association. ;)

To my shame I don't know about the Free Trade Association, but I do know that we are the white dot within the European Union. We are outside of the EU border (ok, by bilateral treatys that border is transparent nowadays). Not that that was of any real importance - we are so dependent on the EU that it does not make any real difference (as evidented by the fact that our national bank had to buy wagonloads of Euros to avoid our currency to skyrocket. It is way too high as it is (higher than the US Dollar for example), but the damage could have been much worse). But still, in principle we are outside the EU :)
  • Options
    lainnnlainnn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I attempted to purchase the Hero pack but it says my card cannot be used to process the transaction. All the info is correct. Plenty of room on the card. It's a Visa. Billing info correct. Have used for purchases recently.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    rustplayer wrote: »
    To my shame I don't know about the Free Trade Association, but I do know that we are the white dot within the European Union. We are outside of the EU border (ok, by bilateral treatys that border is transparent nowadays). Not that that was of any real importance - we are so dependent on the EU that it does not make any real difference (as evidented by the fact that our national bank had to buy wagonloads of Euros to avoid our currency to skyrocket. It is way too high as it is (higher than the US Dollar for example), but the damage could have been much worse). But still, in principle we are outside the EU :)
    Yeah, it's pretty divided there when it comes to the Union, many want it and many don't. I'm not sure why the VAT is charging so much for you guys there but might have something to do with the EFTA. It is unfortunate, for sure! When I think and refer to Europe, I see at geographic and not politcal though and that is how I took your comment though, so I didn't mean anything else by that. Just that geographically and EFTA speaking, it is well within Europe. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Yeah, it's pretty divided there when it comes to the Union, many want it and many don't. I'm not sure why the VAT is charging so much for you guys there but might have something to do with the EFTA. It is unfortunate, for sure! When I think and refer to Europe, I see at geographic and not politcal though and that is how I took your comment though, so I didn't mean anything else by that. Just that geographically and EFTA speaking, it is well within Europe. ;)

"well within"? We are the CENTER of europe! ;)
    And a part of the U.N. *proud*

VAt wise, I understand as I said earlier: To take all the different VAT-s into account would use too many resources. The British have the same problem, and they are much bigger than us. Also, if you look into the EU you'll find many different VAT-s in there, that system is far from unified within the EU :)

*peeking at the calendar* Not the 6th yet? *sigh* (I expect to be able to pay that shiny blue name by then)

Next weekend will be a BLAST! When you come across orks, goblins 'n stuff with 8 holes you'll know that my spidy mount and I were there before you... *grin*
  • Options
    elebutelebut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Once you buy the pack, does anyone know how to change your title? In the user CP, there doesn't appear to be an option to change mine...
  • Options
    kellax3kellax3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fixed. Shanks.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    kellax3 wrote: »
    My Guardian title isn't showing up.
    elebut wrote: »
    Once you buy the pack, does anyone know how to change your title? In the user CP, there doesn't appear to be an option to change mine...
    Howdy!

Please refer to:
    Sticky: How To - Neverwinter Founder's Pack Titles

Please note, you may need to log out of the forums and web site and back in to see these options detailed in the Sticky How To.
  • Options
    kharlkharl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've logged in and out multiple times over a few days, and still do not have the Permission Groups link in the My Account Settings area.
  • Options
    jdk2011jdk2011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited February 2013
    Was i supposed to get and email from PW? I bought the guardian pack a couple days ago and all i got was the paypal confirmation. I am not sure if i need to apply the key or what.
  • Options
    geddings12geddings12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    go to the "redeem code" at the top of the website menu (not the forum menu the website) once logged in and see if your gaurden pack is not already listed below. it should be and should be applied automatically once you buy it (also you can check on the page where you bought it in the first place the option to buy it should be greyed out as you already did so :-).
  • Options
    lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    jdk2011 wrote: »
    Was i supposed to get and email from PW? I bought the guardian pack a couple days ago and all i got was the paypal confirmation. I am not sure if i need to apply the key or what.

It arrived about 15-20 minutes later for me. However, the Founder's stuff was credited to my account immediately, and the email isn't required to activate anything.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2013
    kharl wrote: »
    I've logged in and out multiple times over a few days, and still do not have the Permission Groups link in the My Account Settings area.

Please check here for your Founder's Pack status. If you are still experiencing issues, contact our Support Team and they will gladly help.
    jdk2011 wrote: »

Please contact our Support Team and they'll assist you. Thanks!
  • Options
    lordtriganlordtrigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lomyrill wrote: »
    Turns out there was one step that needed to be done... A user posted on another thread that I have to enable options on a web page for the forums to "turn on" the title.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?32191-How-Do-You-Test&p=547081&viewfull=1#post547081

The place to go to is here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Yay! I got my Founders Pack and my forum title. I was having a terrible time finding where to turn it on. I remembered going to the User CP over on STO to turn on my title there, but I couldn't find it here. So, thank you very much for posting this help.
  • Options
    keaoliankeaolian Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok I guess I have a problem. Checking that shows me the PC Gamer key I entered but not the founders pack I bought even though my purchase is greyed out. What do I do because what I am seeing is no beta for me next weekend. Do I have to delete that PC Gamer key or is there somewhere else to redeem this? I can't follow those links to enable options for a web page, it goes nowhere. I have sent a ticket in but no response.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2013
    keaolian wrote: »
    Ok I guess I have a problem. Checking that shows me the PC Gamer key I entered but not the founders pack I bought even though my purchase is greyed out. What do I do because what I am seeing is no beta for me next weekend. Do I have to delete that PC Gamer key or is there somewhere else to redeem this? I can't follow those links to enable options for a web page, it goes nowhere. I have sent a ticket in but no response.

If you purchased a Guardian of Neverwinter or Hero of the North Founder's Pack, then you're all set! Your account is automatically flagged for Beta Weekend access.
  • Options
    johnwhijohnwhi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i keep trying to purchase the founders pack and it says there is a problem between paypal and PWE. I cant submit a ticket to PWE. And calling them all I get is the machine..

iget this from paypal:

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.
  • Options
    keaoliankeaolian Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Found it! I had entered the PC Gamer key a while back but had never hit submit in the redeem section. Next I went back to my e-mail and when I hit to confirm I got a whole different screen- All fixed.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    johnwhi wrote: »
    I get this from paypal:

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Hi. Thank you for reporting this issue and I apologise for the inconvenience. I am passing your posts on to the powers that be to look into the matter.
  • Options
    amorraamorra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This may be a silly question, but how long does it take for the titles to become available for the forum profile? I followed the steps outlined in the "How To - Neverwinter Founder's Pack Titles" thread but I still cannot seem to find the titles. (Actually I do not have an option in my UCP that says Permission Groups.)
    Scratch that, I logged out and back in and that seemed to fix the issue. It -was- a silly question.

I had no problems at all with purchasing the founder's pack though.
  • Options
    remariusprimeremariusprime Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Anyone know how to change the language / currency when you try to buy the founders pack as I selected my town and country... in United Kingdom coincidentally.... and the language when it follows the link to paypal appear to be Dutch and is in Euro's not GBP.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    All European Countries are required to pay in euros at this time, there is no option to switch to any localized currency.

As for the incorrect langauge, that's very strange. I'm afraid you're going to have to send a Support Ticket to resolve that incident :(
  • Options
    drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Are paypal and skrim the only ways to pay for the founder packs? I tried using paypal but it keeps telling me that I cannot use the card that I'm using. I have used a credit and a debit card and it says it for both.
  • Options
    drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This may be a real dumb question, but the beta is going to be available in the U.S. right?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    drizztfohl wrote: »
    Are paypal and skrim the only ways to pay for the founder packs? I tried using paypal but it keeps telling me that I cannot use the card that I'm using. I have used a credit and a debit card and it says it for both.

This may be a real dumb question, but the beta is going to be available in the U.S. right?
    Very odd. Those are the only two options though so please send a Support Ticket with the exact message from Paypal/Shrill in order to get the issue resolved.

Sorry I am going to have to say, yes the second question is a pretty silly question haha! ;)
    Of course it is going to be available in the United States!
This discussion has been closed.