test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The message was the same as lomyrill's, The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.
    Did he/she ever get that resolved?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Is it a *Debit* Card or a *Gift* Card?

Gift Cards such as the Visa and Mastercard Gift cards must be registered through the card company before online payments can be made. That may be the issue you are receiving.
  • bushwacker34bushwacker34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It kept saying my card cannot be used for this purchase. Called the bank and they said it was good to go... what gives?
  • drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It kept saying my card cannot be used for this purchase. Called the bank and they said it was good to go... what gives?

are you trying to pay through paypal as a guest or through an account with them?
  • bushwacker34bushwacker34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As a guest!
    edited February 2013
    drizztfohl wrote: »
    are you trying to pay through paypal as a guest or through an account with them?
    Yes as a guest!
  • jdk2011jdk2011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited February 2013
    Thanks all, it was auto applied and i have my forum title now.
  • theshadowithen65theshadowithen65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I Made my Purchase yesterday i GOt my Recipt and all that about them charging me but so far NO Key's or anything else for that matter
  • mazarenmazaren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited February 2013
    their is no key your login to your account is set you dont need a key
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    mazaren wrote: »
    their is no key your login to your account is set you dont need a key

Correct. All Founders purchases are applied directly to your account.
    Gift Cards such as the Visa and Master Card Gift Cards must be registered through the card company before online payments can be made.

If this post doesn't solve 'card cannot be used issues' then I am afraid the only other option is to send a Support Ticket.
  • tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I bought the 199.00 pak yesturday but no Hero of the North over my head!! I failed at being a hero already (?
    edited February 2013
    You need to change your permissions group manually.

There is a stickied tutorial in this forum section about it ;)
  • theshadowithen65theshadowithen65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What of the Key im supposed to be able to give to a friend and the FOrum title? i've gotten neither at this time and nothjing to show in my account that I baught anything aside from the recipt

And yes i've tried the toturial, theres nothing in my account for it
  • syanrisyanri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi, I have been trying all day to purchase the Founders Pack, but keep getting a "payment rejected erorr, please use another payment source." I have tried several different methods but none are working. Can you help me please?
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What of the Key im supposed to be able to give to a friend and the FOrum title? i've gotten neither at this time and nothjing to show in my account that I baught anything aside from the recipt

And yes i've tried the toturial, theres nothing in my account for it
    You need to change your permissions group manually.

There is a stickied tutorial in this forum section about it ;)

The title needs to be done as per the above reply. Last I checked, keys aren't being sent out, but feel free to send a support ticket to ask when they are if I am wrong.

syanri wrote: »
    Hi, I have been trying all day to purchase the Founders Pack, but keep getting a "payment rejected erorr, please use another payment source." I have tried several different methods but none are working. Can you help me please?
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ambisinisterrviewpost-right.pngGift Cards such as the Visa and Master Card Gift Cards must be registered through the card company before online payments can be made.

If this post doesn't solve 'card cannot be used issues' then I am afraid the only other option is to send a Support Ticket.

You also cannot have more than one identical credit card registered with the same payment processor even if with another account. So if you had a visa ending in 2887 and it was on a paypal account johnsmith, you couldn't log in to billsmith and try and use that card. If you have an old card and it was renewed with a new card, the old card will need to be deleted first.

If all that fails, support still must be contacted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • duerdalduerdal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I was going to purchuse the 59.99 pack but then when i tried to purchuse it goes to euros which means i would be paying extra,damn tax.
    edited February 2013
    The title needs to be done as per the above reply. Last I checked, keys aren't being sent out, but feel free to send a support ticket to ask when they are if I am wrong.

Like i have said i have tried doing that but i do not even have an option to change a 'Permissions group' and when i use the link to it it says is
    "vBulletin Message
    There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join."
  • graciesimone1graciesimone1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Should the beta access code have emailed with the receipt? I've scanned over the emails I've gotten since and not found it.

EDIT: Nvm, I didn't notice the 16 other tabs on this thread. It is my understanding that if you go to the "redeem Key" tab on the site and under "key redeemed", your pack is listed, that's all thats needed, right?
    edited February 2013
    duerdal wrote: »
    I was going to purchuse the 59.99 pack but then when i tried to purchuse it goes to euros which means i would be paying extra,damn tax.
    The tax is based on your country of residence. Regardless of whether it is paid in Euros or Pounds the value would remain the same. All countries within the European Union are subject to the Value Added Tax regardless of which payment method they use.

Like i have said i have tried doing that but i do not even have an option to change a 'Permissions group' and when i use the link to it it says is
    "vBulletin Message

This means that the payment was either never received or that your account had not been properly flagged. You must contact Billing Support with the payment receipt (Found in your e-mail if you did not write it down) or some proof of purchase from the bank/card in order to get this issue resolved.
    This can not be solved through the forums I am afraid.
  • lomyrilllomyrill Member Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    drizztfohl wrote: »
    The message was the same as lomyrill's, The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.
    Did he/she ever get that resolved?

The only way I got it resolved was to use Skrill (not Paypal). See my post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?31781-Founder-s-Pack-Report-Purchase-Issues-Here!&p=541811&viewfull=1#post541811

--

“The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

• dogpatchonedogpatchone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Quick Question: if I pay the $200 USD for the founder's pack, is the VIP access to the beta also going to include lifetime VIP access to the game? I ask because I am a lifetime subscriber to Star Trek Online and that cost me $200, so if I'm gonna drop another $200 I want to be sure that it will be a lasting benefit. All the goodies included with the pack are great, but imo the $200 is only worth it if you will be considered a lifetime subscriber to the game.
  • jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I cant purchase the pack at all through either payment gateway. I use a virtual credit card through Neteller and get the response "My card cannot be used for this puchase".

Works for everything else and I use this service after having issue with other online games not being able to keep my information safe /shrug Guess they don't want my monies?
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    "vBulletin Message
    If all that fails, support still must be contacted.

As I said also.

Quick Question: if I pay the $200 USD for the founder's pack, is the VIP access to the beta also going to include lifetime VIP access to the game? I ask because I am a lifetime subscriber to Star Trek Online and that cost me $200, so if I'm gonna drop another $200 I want to be sure that it will be a lasting benefit. All the goodies included with the pack are great, but imo the $200 is only worth it if you will be considered a lifetime subscriber to the game.

Beta Weekend VIP access is for Beta weekends only as it states in the description. VIP Game access as on this page we will need to ask the CM that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tronc8463tronc8463 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Had to raise a support ticket. Unable to pay with my PayPal account or using Skrill.
  • piddlepants1988piddlepants1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Im trying to buy the founders pack, but Im also unable to pay through Paypal or Skrill. With Skrill it was processing then said that my transaction had been cancelled? So confused lol
  • deemiendeemien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It looked like everything went through fine, but how do I tell? My forum name is still set to user, and I see a lot of flashy Hero of the North in blue under some folks names. I want to make sure my wife and I are ready for beta :)
  • piddlepants1988piddlepants1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You have to click on "User CP", look for "Permission Group" under My settings and the click the title and click update.
  • deemiendeemien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You have to click on "User CP", look for "Permission Group" under My settings and the click the title and click update.

Thanks! while I was looking around I found another way to tell. Under the redeem key it listed "already redeemed" keys etc and it looked like mine went through directly to that section.
  • tronc8463tronc8463 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Once you have purchased a pack Guardian/Heroes is there any other way to confirm if the key has been added? Or check if all packs applied correctly, and previous codes?

I know how to change the permission grouping to display the packs Guardian or Heroes, and able to do so. Is that the only way to check?

For example if I bought the Heroes of the North, Guardian, Start Pack, and PC Gamer Horse beta key. Is there one central place under my account that I check that?
  • soulbearer1soulbearer1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Did anyone else receive two beta keys for friends? I got a repeat email confirmation and then another one right behind it. It scares me a little because I hope I didn't accidentally buy two HotN packages. I opened a support ticket with PW, but was just curious if anyone else received two.
    Forgotten Realms Forever!
    Thank you, Ed. :D
This discussion has been closed.