test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yiny wrote: »
    At the risk of responding before reading the rest of the thread, I got this too but while using a Visa credit card on Paypal (but not using my Paypal login, I was trying to do it as a guest just with my credit card info)

Once I logged in and added this credit card to my Paypal profile I successfully checked out with the same card it forbade before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • Options
    tirent0000tirent0000 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Correct, and you can purchase the Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times per account.

Yes, you will receive a combination of all the items and exclusives from each pack. In fact, the Hero of the North Founder's Pack will grant you even earlier Open Beta access (5 days early) than the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack (3 days early) if you purchase both for the same account.

And, as I mentioned above, you can also purchase a Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times for multiple bags and items.

Wait 5 days ealry for beta or real game launch im getting mixed signals one page says one thing another says ...well another...
  • Options
    tirent0000tirent0000 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah the front page says Launch
  • Options
    pwetrailturtlepwetrailturtle Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tirent0000 wrote: »
    How does one get it to show founder on my forum name ?

I bought the 200$ one and got my emails
    but nowhere on my account page says i have it
    *other than the purchase history*

Hmm. The forum title should be applied automatically, like on Blender1974. The first few checks I'd recommend:
    -Did you get the pack on this account?
    -Have you completed the process? There's an email directing you to a completion page, which I believe is what actually applies the pack to your account.
    -Have you logged out and logged back into the forums? I know it's a cliched solution, but it does work sometimes, there are some checks that it runs on logging in.

Hope this helps! :)

EDIT: I got ninja'd, nicely done tirent. Glad it all worked out!
  • Options
    aethandor8785aethandor8785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013

You have the title "Hero of the north" over your avatar.
    Tyrs Paladium
    A Cleric has 99 problems, but a Lich aint one!
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited January 2013

Looks like you got it! We updated the title for "Hero of the North" for those players to stand out more.
  • Options
    gwensdinnergwensdinner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 41
    edited January 2013
    I'm getting this message using paypal and visa.

Unfortunately, we're unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Edit :- I used a skrill pigeon; Not my choice of payment, however he did survive the pacific crossing with dollars clutched in talons.
  • Options
    gizmotonicgizmotonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited January 2013
    I have a quick question if anyone could help me out. I have a paypall account, i want to buy all three founder packs in one checkout not 3. Is there a way to make all the founder packs show during checkout? Or do I have to buy one at a time?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    gizmotonic wrote: »
    I have a quick question if anyone could help me out. I have a paypall account, i want to buy all three founder packs in one checkout not 3. Is there a way to make all the founder packs show during checkout? Or do I have to buy one at a time?

Unfortunately, I think you do have to buy one at a time...
  • Options
    guentherk7guentherk7 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello,

I have activated a beta key and this stands now there: PC_Gamer_Beta_PaleHorse_01
    Do someone know what this means?
    Can I play on all 3 weekends? Do I get the bonus horse?
  • Options
    slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    No one from cryptic/pwe is gonna comment on why we're being charged 25-28% more in euros compared to dollars?
  • Options
    arkonagadearkonagade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Open beta early access, don't they mean launch early access?
  • Options
    garyv1967garyv1967 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Had problems with purchase. The only way I know I purchased the Hero of the North Founders Pack is my bank account is showing I have a $199.99 Debit Hold on it. Was there a code I was supposed to receive or any sort of confirmation??
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    garyv1967 wrote: »
    Had problems with purchase. The only way I know I purchased the Hero of the North Founders Pack is my bank account is showing I have a $199.99 Debit Hold on it. Was there a code I was supposed to receive or any sort of confirmation??
    I was a little scared as well, since no email or anything was asked for in the purchase form. It uses the Perfect World account and its email address you are logged in with to the website.
    The email with the confirmation came straight away and the button 'Access Beta' changed to 'Download Now'.
  • Options
    lomyrilllomyrill Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    garyv1967 wrote: »

I ended up getting a series of Emails once my purchase of the $199 pack went through:
    -- Perfect World Entertainment - Thank you for your purchase, including a transaction confirmation ID #.
    -- Moneybrookers (Skrill) - Thank you for your purchase. It will appear on your credit card statement.
    -- Perfect World Entertainment - Here is your friend invite code for beta.
    -- Perfect World Entertainment - List of Hero of the North Founder's Pack goodies you can expect to receive, plus a web link to more info about what is in the pack.'

An earlier post mentioned that you do not get a beta key for yourself, instead it is supposed to be automatically applied to your PWE account once you make your purchase. If you do not get these Emails, you may want to check your junk email folder in your Email program to make sure they were not sent there in error.

I'm a bit worried I don't see a Founder's title here on this post, but maybe that will kick in later. I did logout and back in before this post, so we'll see.

--

“The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    guentherk7 wrote: »
    Hello,

I have activated a beta key and this stands now there: PC_Gamer_Beta_PaleHorse_01
    Do someone know what this means?
    Can I play on all 3 weekends? Do I get the bonus horse?

This means that you've got the PC Gamer beta key. We haven't yet locked in which beta weekends PC Gamer keys are going to grant access, so stay tuned, we'll announce that as soon as it's finalized. :)

slambit wrote: »
    No one from cryptic/pwe is gonna comment on why we're being charged 25-28% more in euros compared to dollars?

While I don't work much with the Billing team, my understanding is that this is entirely due to the Value-Added Tax charged by most countries in the EU. For comparison, a one-month subscription to Champions Online is 12.99 pre-VAT, but with VAT, it's 14.56 Euros -- roughly a 25% increase in price when converted to US dollars. VAT ain't cheap, I'm afraid... :(
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lomyrill wrote: »
    I'm a bit worried I don't see a Founder's title here on this post, but maybe that will kick in later. I did logout and back in before this post, so we'll see.

Hrm. It should trigger upon logging out and back in... if you're worried, I'd recommend logging out, closing the browser, and clearing your cache. The key thing is that vBulletin needs to register that you're logged out, because the title is only applied on logging in.

Also, just to be thorough -- you got the Hero or Guardian packs, which include the title, not the starter kit, right?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Correct, I got the Hero pack at $199, found on this page: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero. I'll try logging out again and closing the browser. Not quite sure which cache you're referring to, but hopefully a reboot of my computer will clear out anything appropriate. Back in a few. =)

--

“The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Still no luck on the forum title. I logged out of the web site, rebooted the computer, cleared out temporary files from Windows, and even deleted all perfectworld cookies from my web browser before logging back in.

I can see the beta forums though, so something is kicking in...

--

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Turns out there was one step that needed to be done... A user posted on another thread that I have to enable options on a web page for the forums to "turn on" the title.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?32191-How-Do-You-Test&p=547081&viewfull=1#post547081

The place to go to is here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

--

• Options
    kingslayer74kingslayer74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 75
    edited January 2013
    How long will we be able to purchase the Hero of the North Founder pack? I want to get one for me and one for my wife but I can't get both at the same time. I can get one now and one on February 8th. Will they still be offered by then?
  • Options
    hangten1hangten1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cant see any of the images on the page just some text and boxes
    Vulnerable
    hangten1-rf.jpg
  • Options
    neutralevilneutralevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 69
    edited January 2013
    i cant access the area to turn on forum title either,there is no permissions tab. I have logged out several times.
    [SIGPIC] KREETURE [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    hangten1 wrote: »
    cant see any of the images on the page just some text and boxes
    i cant access the area to turn on forum title either,there is no permissions tab. I have logged out several times.

Have you guys logged out and back in? The permissions trigger on logging in, so you wouldn't be able to access the page until then.
  • Options
    neutralevilneutralevil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 69
    edited January 2013
    Have you guys logged out and back in? The permissions trigger on logging in, so you wouldn't be able to access the page until then.

Several times
  • Options
    dogpatchonedogpatchone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Quick Question: if I pay the $200 USD for the founder's pack, is the VIP access to the beta also going to include lifetime VIP access to the game? I ask because I am a lifetime subscriber to Star Trek Online and that cost me $200, so if I'm gonna drop another $200 I want to be sure that it will be a lasting benefit. All the goodies included with the pack are great, but imo the $200 is only worth it if you will be considered a lifetime subscriber to the game.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I have all the other tabs BUT the permissions tab-frustrating~
    Looking back at the other posts i see there was supposed to be a confirmation e mail? i did not recieve one of those. I did get a reciept but thats it. (not in spam folder)
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Very Odd. I just purchased mine and got smacked with 6 e-mails from PWE and Paypal.

You followed Pinpointerror's instructions, right?

I'm afraid that's all I can do. If Trailturtle or Melanderi don't get to you in this thread soon be sure to contact support. At the very least you should have gotten two e-mails I think: A Receipt and a Confirmation.
    I could be wrong depending on which package you purchased, though.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Very Odd. I just purchased mine and got smacked with 6 e-mails from PWE and Paypal.

You followed Pinpointerror's instructions, right?

I'm afraid that's all I can do. If Trailturtle or Melanderi don't get to you in this thread soon be sure to contact support. At the very least you should have gotten two e-mails: A Receipt and a Confirmation.

yes,i tried everything-multiple times. thanks for trying ~
    so,i still dont have a permission tab for forum name and no confirmation email (to recap)
  • Options
    cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I looked at the billing options on your site and found that Best Buy was a suggested seller for a PWE gift card. I went to 2 Best Buy's and they had no information on this card or ever heard of it. So I instead bought a VISA gift card and tried it on your site with both options, Pay pal and Shrill and neither worked. I called the card service and the card did have enough money on it. Does your billing system accept these VISA gift cards?

Here is the error:
    We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card.

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.