test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Please read this post for any known resolutions before posting any issues!
PWE Strives to response to all tickets within 3-4 Business Days. Most response times are far sooner; likely same day. This is not an estimated response time!

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack

Are you seeing an error with your Neverwinter Founder's Pack purchase? Post here and we'll get back to you promptly.

________________________________________________________________________________________

If the following steps do not help you solve the problem feel free to ask for help in this thread and file a support ticket. Issues can not be resolved on the forums but we do appreciate knowing any issues you have run across in purchasing your Founders Packs.

Contents:
-Where is my Key!?
-Where is my Title?
-No E-mails!
-Where is my in game stuff?
-Display Name Conflict?

________________________________________________________________________________________

Where is my Key!?
-Applied to your account the second you purchase a Founders Pack. You do not need to manually type in a key for your account.

Where is my Title?
-They are not automatically applied. Please follow these steps to apply it:
How to Apply Your Title:

Method One -
In this link check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

Method 2 -
1. Click User CP towards the top of the screen.
2. Click Permissions Group.
3. Check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

If you can not see the access your account's Permissions Group please completely log out and in to the website and try again. If that doesn't resolve the issue please send a Support Ticket.

No E-mails!
-Make sure you are checking the e-mail addressed registered to your PWE Account. Your registered e-mail and a means to change it can be found on this website.
-Then be sure to check your spam bin and other folders to ensure they have not been misplaced.

Where is my in game stuff?
-Make sure a Founders Pack has been applied to your account on this page.
-If your account is flagged as purchasing a Founders Pack:
Steps wrote:
1) Complete Rags to Riches.
2) Check the courier near the Auction House. He might have them.
3) If they are not there please check the Founder's Vendor located just through the tunnel west of Sgt. Knox. He will have the items. Make sure you look at BOTH tabs. The Mounts for instance are under promo.

-Display Name Conflict?
Originally Posted by pwetrailturtle:
I've spoken with the Customer Support team about the grayed-out button or "Display Name Conflict" issue, and the most likely reason is that you're using Cryptic accounts that haven't been linked to PWE accounts.
Can you all try linking your accounts? There's a FAQ here, should help you figure it out. Let me know if that works!

If you suffer from the PWE Support Redirect Error you may contact support at customerservice@perfectworld.com using your PWE Registered E-mail.
It is important to note the Support Staff will be better able to understand issues and respond faster if you use the Ticketing System rather than e-mails so if you are not suffering from the redirect-loop it would be far better to use the Ticketing System.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    No error just initially it took me a few goes to go through the process, kept freezing/locking up that is all, transaction is done without hiccup
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My Hero of the north went through very smoothly.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    valance74valance74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Got the guardian pack for myself
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited January 2013
    Great! We'll be monitoring this thread throughout the day to ensure everything goes smoothly. Thanks for your support for Neverwinter!
  • Options
    pion01pion01 Member Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: if we buy both the $60 and $200 pack, do we get all the items included? (i.e. the horse, wolf, panther, spider and race?) And if so, do we also get a second/third small bag of holding and duplicate master crafted whatever things? Because I would like all those things, as well as reason to give you more money.
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    FYI, the guardian is 55.99 EUR (haven't used my UK card), no problems.
  • Options
    slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Not adding the wolf armored mount and the +1ac protection device to the 200$ deal needs to be changed pinpoint.
  • Options
    darthpanda16darthpanda16 Member Posts: 9,471 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    For each pack purchased, you get all the things in each one.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    For each pack purchased, you get all the things in each one.

Correct, and you can purchase the Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times per account.
    pion01 wrote: »
    Question: if we buy both the $60 and $200 pack, do we get all the items included? (i.e. the horse, wolf, panther, spider and race?) And if so, do we also get a second/third small bag of holding and duplicate master crafted whatever things? Because I would like all those things, as well as reason to give you more money.

Yes, you will receive a combination of all the items and exclusives from each pack. In fact, the Hero of the North Founder's Pack will grant you even earlier Open Beta access (5 days early) than the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack (3 days early) if you purchase both for the same account.

And, as I mentioned above, you can also purchase a Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times for multiple bags and items.
  • Options
    lomyrilllomyrill Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    I'm definitely having a problem. I'm trying to purchase the $200 pack with my Discover and my VISA cards, but it won't go through. I've tried using Internet Explorer as well as FireFox, and I've even called Discover to make sure there is no security reason why the charge will not go through. Still no luck.

Discover card's web site shows a preliminary $1 charge that does go through OK (actually it says "PROCESSING"), but an error message on the payment web site says...(let me check):
    The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

The payment vendor I am attempting to use is PayPal. It looks like the other vendor doesn't have the Discover card logo, so I won't attempt to use that vendor as Discover is my preferred card.

--

“The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

• Options
    slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Correct, and you can purchase the Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times per account.

Yes, you will receive a combination of all the items and exclusives from each pack. In fact, the Hero of the North Founder's Pack will grant you even earlier Open Beta access (5 days early) than the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack (3 days early) if you purchase both for the same account.

And, as I mentioned above, you can also purchase a Neverwinter Starter Kit multiple times for multiple bags and items.

so 280 dollars when every other master/collectors edition from other companies included the lower tiers and for under 200 dollars?
    Pinpoint, you cant see anything wrong here?
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    slambit wrote: »
    so 280 dollars when every other master/collectors edition from other companies included the lower tiers and for under 200 dollars?
    Pinpoint, you cant see anything wrong here?
    Actually you get everything from lower tiers except mount and companion
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    astrophileastrophile Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I received my buddy key but did not get an account key. Is my account automatically flagged?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lomyrill wrote: »
    I'm definitely having a problem. I'm trying to purchase the $200 pack with my Discover and my VISA cards, but it won't go through. I've tried using Internet Explorer as well as FireFox, and I've even called Discover to make sure there is no security reason why the charge will not go through. Still no luck.

Discover card's web site shows a preliminary $1 charge that does go through OK (actually it says "PROCESSING"), but an error message on the payment web site says...(let me check):

The payment vendor I am attempting to use is PayPal. It looks like the other vendor doesn't have the Discover card logo, so I won't attempt to use that vendor as Discover is my preferred card.

We're looking into this for you right now. Do you receive any other errors? If it still does not work, please contact our Support Team and they'll be more than happy to assist you.
    astrophile wrote: »
    I received my buddy key but did not get an account key. Is my account automatically flagged?

Yes, it's automatically flagged for all Beta Weekends. Just sit back, relax, and wait for that email announcing when you can download Neverwinter for Beta Weekend 1!
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Or the amulet of protection, all 3 should be, imo., included with a 200$ purchase
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    There was one other error that popped up briefly, and just once. It said something about having a problem with the web site and to try again later. I just now tried again, but I'm getting the same original error message:
    The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

I'll try again in about an hour (taking a break now for lunch). If it still doesn't work after I get back, I'll contact the support team like you suggested. Thanks for the response.

--

“The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

• Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There was one other error that popped up briefly, and just once. It said something about having a problem with the web site and to try again later. I just now tried again, but I'm getting the same original error message:

I'll try again in about an hour (taking a break now for lunch). =)

Try the other one 'Skrill'. Ever since I quit my PayPal account (Assange etc.), I cannot use my credit card to pay something via PayPal. Skrill worked fine...
  • Options
    pion01pion01 Member Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I disagree, the options are not inclusive, they are alternative. This isn't a subsription, it's a pack. Like DLC, but more expensive. The question then becomes whether or not you find the cost worth it to you on a personal level. And that discussion is taking place in threads that aren't purchase issues.
  • Options
    teknykkteknykk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I'll try again in about an hour (taking a break now for lunch). If it still doesn't work after I get back, I'll contact the support team like you suggested. Thanks for the response.

I actually had a problem like this when I bought Torchlight II awhile ago, I found out my credit card was still attached to a PayPal account I wasn't using in this transaction, so it was blocking it with an error code like yours. To fix it, I had to go to said PayPal account and remove the credit card from it and after doing so I could pay for the game without issue.

This may or may not be the case for you, only you could know I suppose, so you may need to check and do what I did to get the payment to work, and you can always re-add it to your PayPal account again afterwards.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    just added up all 3 packs and since i have no choice but to pay in euro, i end up paying 357 dollars instead of 280, that is, well i honestly dont know what to say lol
  • Options
    superzuulsuperzuul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013

This is a PayPal error. You will likely need to contact them in order to see why your transaction isn't processing and how you can have it resolved. It may be that your card(s) are already associated with a different PayPal account, so they cannot be used on the one you are attempting to make a purchase with.

Hopefully PayPal can clear this up for you and get your Founder's Pack purchase back on track!

As CM Pinpointterror said, please feel free to contact the Billing Department is you have further issues.

Thank you!

-Superzuul, your resident PWE Billing Zuul
    Superzuul, Your Friendly Neighborhood Billing Zuul
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Actually the extra character slots are 3 for the top tier and 1 for the middle tier and zero for the basic tier.

You don';t get the bag in the middle tier the ower one geta ONE bag while the top seems to be account wide. And do I reallyu need to do the math in AD whic h is more here?

The priority dates were already discussed in a prior thread.

edit: *Bows to the almighty Zuul*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you mouse over the Small Bag of Holding in the Starter Kit it says "one per character".
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ok, looks like I was able to successfully complete the transaction, but it wasn't the way I had hoped.

I ended up using my VISA card with Skrill. I did try to use my Discover with Paypal again, but it wasn't taking it and was giving me the original error message:

I have used PayPal in the past, but it's been at least five years, if not longer. I tried to recover my ID and password so I could remove my credit card information, but nothing I tried allowed me to login. Even if I had been able to login with PayPal, it's odd that it would not take my Discover OR my VISA card... especially since I seem to recall only ever giving them one payment method in the past, and also since I've moved since I last used PayPal. =P

I've received a confirmation Email that the pack has been purchased, and when I go back to http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack it shows that the "Hero of the North Founder's Pack" (the one I had purchased) is greyed out. Guess I have it then. =)

--

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Ok, looks like I was able to successfully complete the transaction, but it wasn't the way I had hoped.

I ended up using my VISA card with Skrill. I did try to use my Discover with Paypal again, but it wasn't taking it and was giving me the original error message:

I have used PayPal in the past, but it's been at least five years, if not longer. I tried to recover my ID and password so I could remove my credit card information, but nothing I tried allowed me to login. Even if I had been able to login with PayPal, it's odd that it would not take my Discover OR my VISA card... especially since I seem to recall only ever giving them one payment method in the past, and also since I've moved since I last used PayPal. =P

I've received a confirmation Email that the pack has been purchased, and when I go back to http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack it shows that the "Hero of the North Founder's Pack" (the one I had purchased) is greyed out. Guess I have it then. =)

Awesome. I'm glad it worked for you. We'll look into it to see if it's an issue on our side or Paypal's.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Thanks, cmpinpointerror. I look forward to beta! =)

--

• Options
    blender1974blender1974 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hello.
    I have a question
    Is it true that we should pay more in europa 263,16$ for the Founder's Pack ?
    :rolleyes:(DK) Blender (1974) Piltoft
  • Options
    yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

At the risk of responding before reading the rest of the thread, I got this too but while using a Visa credit card on Paypal (but not using my Paypal login, I was trying to do it as a guest just with my credit card info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • Options
    tirent0000tirent0000 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How does one get it to show founder on my forum name ?

I bought the 200$ one and got my emails
    but nowhere on my account page says i have it
    *other than the purchase history*
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    189.99 euro for the big package.

1$= 1.35 euro

189.99x1.35 = 256,4865 dollar,

fair, dont think so personally
This discussion has been closed.