test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definately a Guardian! Been tanking for well over a decade in every MMO i've ever played. Love it!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • tudutsujin87tudutsujin87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Great Weapon Fighter. I would like to see if there is the possibility of getting the Executioner's Axe. See how the d12 with Brutal 2 works in game. I would also like to play the cleric and see if there is the chance to paragon path into being a Blackguard or Grey Guard.
  • tutketutke Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i will be a Wizard,if there is not Two-Blade Ranger :)
  • strbrinkystrbrinky Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to playing the Great Weapon Fighter most of all! Do they come in Half-Orc?
  • lordshade420lordshade420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control wizard .. Long Past in the mystic arts of magic.. I LOVE NWN 1 + 2 and baldur's gate and icewind dale and there exspansions ... i cant wait for a neverwinter 3 and a baldur's gate 3 .. i just been playing bg:ee for now cant wait for alpha =)
  • antheman5antheman5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My first character will most probably be a cleric. I always like playing support/heal classes and I really look forward to seeing how the 4th edition cleric will be translated to his digital equivalent.
  • willardisafatmanwillardisafatman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian, I have tanked in every MMO I have played. This looks like immense fun!
  • runeskaldruneskald Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Bard!

However, since that is not on the official class list for intitial release, I will play the Trickster Rogue.
    Player of many games, Master of none...
  • therealmarablazetherealmarablaze Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a rogue.
  • proxyaruaxproxyaruax Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. I want to feel powerful and take down monsters with a crashing force! :D
  • ribbity104ribbity104 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue for me!
  • rentyr25rentyr25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard! I'm really looking forward to the way you guys are doing magic in this game, everything I've seen makes me want to play a spellcaster.
  • wandernekowanderneko Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ALPHA IS RUNNINGGGGG *panic dance*

Definitely looking forward to tanking up a storm as a guardian fighter. I might go great-weapon eventually and crunch some numbers for damage output, but I really want to see how aggro is controlled in this game. <3
  • shmelnickshmelnick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing as the Guardian Fighter because It's always exciting for me playing a class that puts me right in the fray, and with a 2H sword in hand, I'll cleave my party's way to victory! Plus, it looks like a great class to vent with when you had a bad day at work.
  • cptstabbin2376cptstabbin2376 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would first like to try the Trickster Rogue, most likely Drow, with a back story of being on a sabbatical from my duties to Bregan D'aerthe. Think Valas Hune, that guy was a stud with almost as many tricks up his sleeve as Jarlaxle himself =)
  • thiagowthiagow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard :) also archer when its avaliabre :cool:
  • boudoux21boudoux21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    When i was a little kid, my mom looked to me and said: - Son, you are going to be a Control Wizard! :)
  • mekerekmekerek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue all the way, they are always fun to be sneaky and do as much as you can before anyone knows it.
  • tatasasasastatasasasas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class doesn't matter , i can't wait to play this game anyway :O !!!!
  • damionasdamionas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play a Tiefling Guardian Fighter until some of the other classes come out ultimately hoping that the warden or druid make it in to the game
    15.jpg
  • mikeyramonemikeyramone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great weapon fighter. I do love a good hack and slash character.
  • ericr42ericr42 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to playing a human Guardian Fighter. Since first playing D&D over 30 years ago, I have only been interested in playing a human sword & board fighter (although the warlord in 4E works for me also). With the advent of computer RPGs, this single-minded focus carried over as well. The problem though, is that many MMORPGs seem to disincentivize sword/shield combos for fighter types in favor of dual wielding or 2h weapons. I am really glad that sword/shield is a viable choice with Neverwinter. Thank you for this!
  • elynwydelynwyd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to play a Drow Trickster Rogue because, in the shadows i was born and in the shadows i shall remain.
  • chonkchonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter or Warlock if its in there!
  • lintencelintence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian for sure.
  • pankeleonnpankeleonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love to play a Defender class.. mainly Paladin. In my current compaign of 4e i am playing a healer. And i always roll paladin in every mmorpg i play.
  • zenkusozenkuso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric.

I've seen the tank, I've seen the damage dealers but where the heck is that healer!
  • razztazzrazztazz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 11
    edited January 2013
    I usually like to try the tanking class out of the gate, and then veer towards the more complex and interesting classes. Plus I played a lot of fighter type roles in my PnP campaigns. Can't wait to get my hands on the foundry either!! (To clarify I guess that means the guardian fighter?!)
  • artenrathartenrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard
  • bucknakednessbucknakedness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to playing a Trickster Rogue for sure.
This discussion has been closed.