test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    blizzidblizzid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    all classes i am interested but to start i am most definatelly looking to start with a Trickster rogue :cool:
  • Options
    mordevmordev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm personally looking forward to playing a Cleric, always has been my favorite D&D class.
  • Options
    nyasayanyasaya Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class im looking forward to playing is the Cleric class. I've always played a healer in MMOs and will continue to do so in Neverwinter. We are the few, we are the proud - I got your back. :)
    LEmWhkGA.gif
  • Options
    grifrongrifron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Rogue looks terribly interesting...
  • Options
    maluthionmaluthion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric. I'm 51 and go all the way back to the original 3 little booklets of D&D. My first character was a cleric, and the class has always had a soft spot in my heart.
  • Options
    alechunteralechunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. Big weapons are cool
  • Options
    joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I very much want to get my hands on the Great Weapons Fighter.
    Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
    Commanding Officer, Starfleet Strategic Operations Force
  • Options
    dday0612dday0612 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Am very excited to play a Cleric!! Please choose me :) Thanks for the chance!!
  • Options
    valcorvalcor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Great Weapon Fighter looks pretty cool. I have not played much melee in MMOs in the past
  • Options
    sporecrunchsporecrunch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    neoscudneoscud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Really looking forward to try out the trixter rouge or control wizard. :P
  • Options
    robertrussellrobertrussell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue!
  • Options
    stargoddesssstargoddesss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll probably start with a Great Weapon fighter, but try other combos as I learn the game.
  • Options
    maybello17maybello17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

At this moment I am looking forward to playing the control wizard since I always play a mage class in every mmo, the way he moves when he casts his abilities like ray of frost and magic missiles looks amazing, teleport is something I really like more than any of his other abilities, this one is way better than BLINK in WoW because it can different ways instead of just the direction you are facing. He just seems like it would bring a lot to the table in pvp or pve. I took a look at the other classes and i am definitely making as many classes as there are character slot. I am really excited to be able to play this game and will definitely recommend to League of legends real life friends who are looking for a new game to play and get into.
  • Options
    mantis36mantis36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rolls the D20 to check for traps.... Rogue power!
  • Options
    bakatardbakatard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the wizard is what im looking forward to playing
  • Options
    htaedxxhtaedxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im looking forward to play ALL OF THE CLASSES
  • Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Not sure I could reduce it to just one. When it came to D&D, I made characters with elaborate histories and used them to make huge stories. As a video gamer, however, I've always had a knack for tanking, so Guardian Fighter is the obvious choice to start. Besides, I like The Deeds of Paks, so the ol' sword and shield bit is a bit in my head ;-)
  • Options
    azirithdorrazirithdorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted cleric. I'm really looking forward to taking my dwarf out for a spin.
  • Options
    slayerazazel1slayerazazel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definately looking forward to the Trickster Rogue, but more so just itching to play the game.
  • Options
    chugornotchugornot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue looks like thats the one for me!
  • Options
    lunimaria90lunimaria90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Due to the AWESOME class preview, I'm going to have to go with the Trickster Rogue. That and the fact that in most campaigns I play, I tend to be the rogue-based class/resident skill monkey. Always a good time XD

Edit : The more I look at it, the more I think I may have to try out Control Wizard 0.0 (after Trickster of course ^^)
  • Options
    vomitoryyvomitoryy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Personally im looking forward to playing a melee cleric style, being able to dish out dmg while being able to heal. Other than that probably a control wizard or swordmage
  • Options
    fluarahfluarah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to playing the Control Wizard! Let's see monsters chase me while they're frozen!!!!! Muahahahahahaha
  • Options
    bubbahoteppbubbahotepp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger for me. Nothing better than a boy and his wolf.
  • Options
    philipacephilipace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Rouge
  • Options
    zjinxzjinx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 10
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, for certain. I do love the thinking man's class and have to be challenged by more than just the mobs around me. Nothing is more entertaining than earning and achieving by the skills you possess.
  • Options
    belambarbelambar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard will be my first character, but trickster Rogue looks fun too.
  • Options
    kismet73kismet73 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From what I've seen, I'd have to go with the guardian fighter - at least until I see what the paladin or ranger look like. There is something about the nobility of a straight longsword shield combo that appeals to me.
  • Options
    meldrothmeldroth Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    So far, I think I'm looking forward to playing a Rogue the most. Right now it is a little tough to tell how it will all work, but if I could play a ranged Rogue with cloaking abilities that would be ideal for me... I like sneaking up on people and I like range. If that isn't possible (and I hear it is), I suppose the melee Trickster Rogue would be fun too. In fact, all the classes look pretty cool and versatile.

Neverwinter looks like it will be an MMORPG game changer mostly because of the Foundry. It bugs me when I get quest-locked in Runes of Magic, but Neverwinter shouldn't ever have to suffer from that. That is genius, and I anticipate other MMORPGs copying that idea in the future. Customization and user-created content is the future. Can't wait for my beta key!
    "Truth is absolute, so if you truly seek it, you can find only one answer."
This discussion has been closed.