Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

19899100101102104»

Comments

• Options
    cobaltmaltcobaltmalt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian fighter. Cause I like to protect!
  • Options
    shaike82shaike82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I know its what everyone are saying but i will probably try every class i cann as much as i can til i find my fit.
    That being said i usually prefer a ranged dps or a rogue class.
  • Options
    bryndsbrynds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to try the guardian fighter. The way you have block made an actual player ability and not a random chance has me enthralled. I'm excited to try it out.
  • Options
    chimikoochimikoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im def looking forward to play the Guardian Fighter! >=D
  • Options
    mokhtarjelanimokhtarjelani Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to playing the Control Wizard!
  • Options
    baconforcebaconforce Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to play a Trickster Rogue, but every class looks amazing to be honest. Can't wait for this game
  • Options
    rokuakurokuaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i love playing range class. pew pew pew
  • Options
    ktm200sxktm200sx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard for me
  • Options
    agrippa10agrippa10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My first character will be a guardian fighter
  • Options
    niebieskidelfinniebieskidelfin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definetly it would be Trickster Rogue. Why? Couse in my opinion this class is the best one for rpg' action, and i am gonna to role play a lot.. it dosent matter for me, that this is mmo!
    I 'am gonna roleplay hard!! :D

If i were you i would choose me ! ;*
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for all your submissions. Check your PMs soon to see if you received that elusive Alpha key!

More giveaways are coming included gaming hardware! Be sure to like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    The keys have been sent, so check your PM Inbox. Remember, as an Alpha Tester, you'll be bound to an NDA so you won't be able to say you've gotten in without violating that NDA. Congrats to the winners!

...and... I've just been told to tell you all, by CM PinPointError himself, that more than two keys were given away in the Alpha Contest and that "we'll run more."

Cheers,
    ~Zebular, PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.