test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• jeremiahroyjeremiahroy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to simply playing and picking a class that ill relate to the most to enjoy a new mmo!. I been so bored lately with the current mmos out this one looks promising. you should def give me a key
  • zooshzoosh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian all the way! Tanking = the best way to play a game!
  • peev3zpeev3z Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Great Weapon Fighter looks sick so far and would be my choice! However, I'm curious to see if their will be a ranged Assassin/Archer Class would definately change my mind.
  • raginghemorhoidsraginghemorhoids Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Control Wizard for two reasons.
    1: moving while casting spells has been something I've wanted from MMO mage classes for a long time.
    2: I LOVE that you don't have to have a staff/sceptre to use magic.
  • duvillduvill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From what I've seen so far, the trickster rogue looks very cool.
  • eklavyaeklavya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited January 2013
    I will definitely play a human guardian. Protect the weak and follow the path of righteousness :)
                                                                                          IGN: Microsoft        
  • kinkad13kinkad13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue looks great definitely my first pick
  • sonofosirissonofosiris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play with the cleric, I love playing with leaders are so..... supportive haha :3
  • xolniaxolnia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue will be my first and main character if allowed multiple player slots. In Neverwinter Nights 2 I played a rogue, in tabletop I played a rogue, and in DDO my main was a rogue...so naturally, a rogue for this game :)
  • paladinspiritpaladinspirit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play a Cleric, as i enjoy helping the team and filling in where and when needed.
  • quantumstalker3quantumstalker3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Weapon Fighter here !!!!
  • kaiserickaiseric Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon fighter and trickster Rogue !!!
  • cudraig82cudraig82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My answer is trickster rouge. Why because I enjoy rougeish behavior.
  • powersurge1982powersurge1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Eventually I would love to be able to play as a Runepriest, but I think starting off I will be taking the role of Wizard
    Mess with the best
    Die like the rest
  • calexistacalexista Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Female Drow Cleric And hoping to see the paladin, Druid or ranger class for a female Half-elf.
  • chaosxfactorchaosxfactor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What class I'm looking forward the most? It would definitely be the Trickster Rogue, since I was a kid I always loved the sneak! Stabbing from the dark only to disappear again leaving enemies only to guess where I'd strike next. Looting the chest before anybody notices and grabbing what I can. Using my "charm" on the luscious ladies of rich and powerful to get what he really wants. Disabling trap after trap to get to the dragon. I love the rogue, every incarnation! That is why I'm looking forward to the rogue the most!
  • kassamirkassamir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the guardian fighter. Nothing beats cleaving a bunch of enemies in a row in DnD.
  • corvanacorvana Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue all the way.
  • blut337blut337 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter of course!
  • drebian777drebian777 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I know you said class, but I feel that it's important to include Race in any game based on D&D. I'm looking forward to either a Half-Elf Guardian Fighter or a Tiefling Control Wizard. I love tanking in MMO's and the Guardian is just more appealing to me than a Great Weapon Warrior. Furthermore, I love versatility in games, especially based on D&D, therefore having the capabilities of a Control Wizard is extremely appealing.
  • z0mb13n1njas0l1dz0mb13n1njas0l1d Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, there is nothing better than the feeling of sneaking up behind your foe undetected and placing 2 daggers in their back!
  • marcosfrotamarcosfrota Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd absolutely adore playing a Devoted Cleric!!!
  • netobrasilianetobrasilia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard. :) SURE
  • kourgath4kourgath4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i would love playing the control wizard more than any of the others, versatility is key
  • doug2004631doug2004631 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter

Cleric, and/or any other healing type class.
  • lovezlostlovezlost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wiz for sure gotta love the magic
  • krlozn3okrlozn3o Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well as a veteran of MMORPG's (Tibia, Lineage2, WoW, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Tera, Aion, FFXI) i've always prefer to be a tank/bloker just becouse its really fun to get inside the battle and im organized whit ppl who can heal buff and do dps. Ive played many roles, but im a PC GAMER and i really enjoy to play as tank.

So, :) i got so much time to cooperate whit u guys whit the alpha phase becouse i just graduate from college and im on my sabatic year. Im planing to get this game when it comes out so get in the alpha phase would be great!!! Hope i can be selected! See ya
  • drowfan1drowfan1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Some sort of Cleric. I'm a drow fan obviously, so I am looking foward to the best class among the drow, and hoping the play style of a cleric is more of a healer. So yeah my first character will definately be a cleric, not sure what type yet, probably devoted
  • oomoj5oomoj5 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    definitely looking forward to the Great Weapon fighter, smashing things up close is always best !!
  • robika77robika77 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi all! I am waiting since 1991 for a nice Ad&d game! Pick me please! thank you! good luck all!
This discussion has been closed.