Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• themtc#7032 themtc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger all the way!
  • detrinakdetrinak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing as the Trickster Rouge.
  • sindothyxsindothyx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Leg slashing. Head Bashing. Body gashing -- to charge forth with courage unfathomable; to strike at the heart of terror and overcome the flames of deceit. In law there is corruption -- In Justice salvation. Be all those condemned who falter; let bravery shelter their blunder. I am a Guardian Fighter, my shield deflecting fate and my sword singing unabated through the wind.

What comment have I about our destiny? As the hordes of the unknown assail us at all sides? As our bastions are besieged and our leaders fall?

"Let them come."
  • misluc12misluc12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The guardian fighter without a doubt. I've always played heavy armored classes in D&D and in MMO's. I love to be able to take loads of damage, controling monsters and look like a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with an enormous shield and 1h sword or mace.
  • swansinflightswansinflight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Usually a Ranger, but Trickster Rogue looks good at this stage.
  • pandatrickspandatricks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to be a cleric
  • phantomizadorphantomizador Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric for me, i'm usually support when playing with my friends and it's a role i actually like.
  • sneakygriffzsneakygriffz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a cleric, offensive one hopefully!:mad:
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Normally it would be the Paladin but since it won't be out at release will be looking looking to try out the Rogue or Cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • raistlin6144raistlin6144 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard!!!! =D
  • terrafactionterrafaction Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I try the Cleric or wizard.
  • arciksarciks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play Guardian.
  • aityrnaityrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If I have to pick one then it is definitely the Guardian Fighter. I'm always drawn to playing sword and shield types and I love what I've seen of the Guardian Fighter in Neverwinter. From the looks of the class (the swords, shields, armour and cloaks) to how weighty the combat looks (not just the attacks, but the guarding looks great as well).
  • theragmannltheragmannl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Awesome, can't wait to see the game and adjust my story lines for the foundry!

I'll start off with a cleric to support the needy adventurer. For solo play i'll be running a warrior first to scout ahead :)
  • varetmarkushvaretmarkush Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    well i like both mages and light fighters so it would be a Draw Elf Control wizard or a Tiefling rogue trickster. but the chanses are in favor for the Draw wiz.
  • thradagthradag Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to trying all of the classes, but so far if I had to choose only one it would be the control wizard. Would like to see mutli-class options though....
  • friendofmoofriendofmoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Its between the crowd control of a Control Wizard or the heals of a Cleric
  • derek8sgplderek8sgpl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter of course!
  • drkaczsdrkaczs Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dude I so want to play this Game. I want a Good fantasy game but dont want to play D&D Cryptics free to play model is awesome and I don't need to spend a tone to play the core game.

P.S. STO Lifetime here Please let me PLAY ;c)
  • tibi6893tibi6893 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First i would like to play Great Weapon fighter or some kind of Warpriest. And ofc i want to roll my main as Dwarf :)
  • cdnutz01cdnutz01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to try out all classes but definitely a wizard!!!
  • hinichiohinichio Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From the classes released its probably the Greatweapon Fighter or Trickster Rogue, but I'm hoping for a Ranger with the option to dual wield. Two weapon fighting style go!
  • barakuda87barakuda87 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard definitely.. is the BeST :):)
  • cryotitancryotitan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great weapon fighter fer me please
  • loucoccdoloucoccdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i want to play with warrior !
    im always play D&D and AD&D (board game) and im always make a warrior caracter i dont know why but i like to go in the front combat and wipe all the monster in my way ...
    little speech, but great actions =D
  • andrexeaandrexea Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Drow wizard though a trickster rouge has me quite curious as well.
  • seerlenaseerlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, I love wizards in every game!
  • jeryckjeryck Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I definitely want to play as the Trickster Rogue myself. Always been the biggest fan of stealthy characters in RPGs. Can never get tired of playing a class that can attack from the shadows and use utilities to get out of trouble.
  • ryhsryhs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First, I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity. And to answer your question, the class I am looking forward to play the MOST is the Great Weapon Fighter. Because I love damage dealing type who doesn't shy from taking some punishment.
  • quintariuszerodiquintariuszerodi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    All classes sound great!
    But as is the great sentiment here: a Wizard (or a magic user in general) would be the best to test out!
This discussion has been closed.