What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    doriangexdoriangex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My fav class was always the Monk, but since it appears there aren't any in the game (yet), I would love to play the rogue.
  • Options
    gemstrikegemstrike Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter! Because charging in and whacking on things is so much fun. As is throwing swords. Throwing swords is awesome. That and charging in with reckless abandon keeps the clerics busy. Oh so busy...

Note to clerics: I won't blame you if I die. I realize there's only so much that you can do.

Also plan on making adventures to give an epic sense of cleaving through hoards of minions. Because cleaving is fun too. Though not as much as sword throwing. Close second.

Foundry Author! Check out @gemstrike to see my quests :)
    Want to make your own? Then watch my videos.
    New Videos
    Old Videos
  • Options
    vindovsvindovs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    :mad: Fighter :mad:
  • Options
    stringer1972stringer1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    looking forward to trying them all. i don't know if i'll ever be able to settle on just one class
  • Options
    chiguaychiguay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Tiefling trickster rogue!
  • Options
    rithienrithien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    If Paladins aren't on the table, then definitely some flavor of tanking Fighter. As much as I enjoy the hybrid heal-tank of a Paladin, straight-up, in-your-face tanking warms a special place in my heart. I love being the solid rock of aggro that my friends can depend on to soak up the damage while they DPS the mobs into kibble.

(I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the character customization looks! I play CO, so I know that Cryptic will turn out all the stops for players to have the chance to make unique and fun characters!)
  • Options
    g2st5g2st5 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking foward to Control Wizard.. I love Magic :)
  • Options
    kdahbruhkdahbruh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Class: Cleric
  • Options
    murdercure01murdercure01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard. Magic, and controlling the battlefield? Who's to deny?
  • Options
    luhraelluhrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I hate to join the bandwagon but Great Weapon fighter just looks like too much fun. It'll be a nice break from studying for the Bar Exam.
  • Options
    semajterpsemajterp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I have ALWAYS been a finger-wiggler at heart so Definitely Wizard will be my focus. I also have fallen in love with healing classes so looking forward to trying that out.
  • Options
    dr4g0nbladedr4g0nblade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter, becouse I am a huge fan of 2H large swords:D
  • Options
    alethiometraalethiometra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Trickster Rogue. Looking at the videos of fight sequences I think they have a wide variety of abilities that make them stand out. I think the gaming experience would be enriched by these abilities and I also think these Rogues seem a lot more bad <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> than the ones in the older versions of Neverwinter. It will be fun!
  • Options
    nyuumetsu66nyuumetsu66 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i wanna try devoted cleric
  • Options
    werepedobearwerepedobear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited January 2013
    Druid. Its hard to be a werepedobear if you cant shapeshift into a bear.
    forumskill.gif
  • Options
    stricq2stricq2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Normally I like to play a Ranger class, but I am looking forward to the Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    darkdaysx2darkdaysx2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2 handed great fighter love the sword
  • Options
    megamario12345megamario12345 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to be the great weapon fire, 2h swords are the best been wanting to play this game since i first heard about it :)
  • Options
    iselin99iselin99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    They all look great and as someone with a long history of altitis, I'm sure I'll play them all. But my first will be a sword fighter just like my very first character in Asheron's Call.

Really looking forward to the game and the forge.
  • Options
    burenorburenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to playing the guardian fighter cause i enjoy tanking !!! booyah
  • Options
    blinxdvvlblinxdvvl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard for sure. I ve played a mage like character in almost every game that let me. Everything about this class looks rad. ofcourse why only try 1 when you can try them all?? but, yes I ll start with the control wizard lol
  • Options
    xtripsxtrips Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    An almighty Wizard!!! there's just something right when you cast something that goes bOOM!
  • Options
    shocksprockersshocksprockers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the Great Weapon Fighter!
  • Options
    nesharilnesharil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to Control Wizard!
    Tiefling Female Devoted Cleric on Mindflayer
  • Options
    sashaarasashaara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I love bards!

Though, if I have to select from the already released classes, I would choose Devoted Cleric.

(Two-Handed Fighter as a second choice.)
  • Options
    bunnypoobunnypoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i was a fan of perfect world 5 years ago and i want to experience the world of neverwinter
  • Options
    naeuuinnaeuuin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am hoping to play some sort of Necromancer. I love playing them.
  • Options
    gerberatetragerberatetra Member Posts: 818 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Hmm Fighter I think, any kind really. I can't wait to beat things into the dirt. ^_-

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
    A leader of The Blackwatch Defenders
  • Options
    lordsockylordsocky Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Control Wizard with my friends, locking down dangerous enemies with a wave of my hand, blinking from danger with nary a scratch on me whilst flinging magic missiles at all who oppose us.
  • Options
    valhunterzvalhunterz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Weapon Fighter for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> huge sword swingin' effing things up action!!!!
This discussion has been closed.