test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost City of Omu Launch Week Bugs

123457»

Comments

  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,400 Arc User
    This is not a bug which happened to me personally, but...

    Bug: The CW's Zen bought offhand weapon, Bonepicker, is unable to be refined to legendary.

    This occured despite the CW in question having enough RP to make the upgrade and enough Superior Enchanting Stones to make the upgrade.

  • xhoboshxhobosh Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

    This is not a bug which happened to me personally, but...

    Bug: The CW's Zen bought offhand weapon, Bonepicker, is unable to be refined to legendary.

    This occured despite the CW in question having enough RP to make the upgrade and enough Superior Enchanting Stones to make the upgrade.

    I just upgraded mine to legendary without any problems.



    i and more guildies has had the same problems with multiple sorts of pets, irritating if they disappear during a bossfight and you cant summon.

    Check to see if you're wearing any gear from Omu that you got from hunts. If you are, try removing it. That solved my problem.
  • schoolkid111schoolkid111 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

    The gorillas over by the Shrine of Wongo disappear during combat and become untargetable but still attack. They're near the ritual symbol that are part of the Royal Recovery questline. Please fix.

    Hi @majorcharvenak! Could you provide more details on this? Did the gorillas disappear and then appear again or were they gone completely (but still attacking)? Has it happened again?

    Thanks!
    The gorillas vanished completely (I tried the look at ceiling then back which works for the manticores in SVA), and did not return (for the duration that they remained alive that is, their corpses may have appeared after I killed them, I didn't check, and I didn't get out of combat with them). This has happened twice for me so far.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

    The gorillas over by the Shrine of Wongo disappear during combat and become untargetable but still attack. They're near the ritual symbol that are part of the Royal Recovery questline. Please fix.

    Hi @majorcharvenak! Could you provide more details on this? Did the gorillas disappear and then appear again or were they gone completely (but still attacking)? Has it happened again?

    Thanks!
    It was a lowlander @nitocris and it completely disappeared and kept attacking. Thankfully it hasn't happened again, at least not to me anyways but it was a little jarring. Those gorillas are really annoying.
    ~Shia~

    House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

    Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Scourge Warlock: feat spiritfire dealt less damage to will should do dealt 75% weapon damage buffed its overcome for others feats weapon damage like a critical promise wich dealt 40% weapon damage and some times soul investure stack on companion
    Post edited by darkan#3756 on
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

    The gorillas over by the Shrine of Wongo disappear during combat and become untargetable but still attack. They're near the ritual symbol that are part of the Royal Recovery questline. Please fix.

    Hi @majorcharvenak! Could you provide more details on this? Did the gorillas disappear and then appear again or were they gone completely (but still attacking)? Has it happened again?

    Thanks!
    Hi, I'm not him but I've had the same problem happen at least three times, on different characters, with what I *THINK* are different groups of gorillas. So I don't think it's one specific group of gorillas.

    The behaviour for me is: during a fight with a group of gorillas, one of the lowland gorillas (never the silverback in my experience) vanishes completely. Its model disappears 100%, although you can see a faint circle with a directional marker on the ground and a slashing animation when it attacks. It continues to attack you. You cannot target it directly, and you cannot see damage floaters from hits on it, but you *can* still attack it and damage it and kill it with area powers.

    This has happened mostly on my lower-DPS characters, like my DC.

    Does this help you nail it down a bit?
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    dupeks said:

    Hello devs.

    I still have weapon BoC on my GF [email protected]#5963, please transfer it to [email protected]#5963.

    Thanks!

    Did you submit a support ticket?

    I'm almost entirely sure that putting RP into anything binds it to character. You may even get a big warning about it.
    As I understand it, you had moved a wep to an alt in an effort to use the alt's RP. But currently the game is not set up to allow for that. Sorry in advance if I misunderstood.

    The only recourse you have is to plead with support for a pity prize. I'd wager they may be able to delete the bound weapon and give you a BtA one on the character back, but I'd also say the likelihood is high that the won't refund the RP or move the bound item. It's a tough break, the system certainly allows you to make a pretty expensive whoopsie.
    That's not the behaviour of any previous account-bound artifact weapons, though. The Twisted set in particular was BTA until equipped, and you could hand it off to all your alts to use all their bound RP on it before equipping it on your main.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    The bugs I've noticed since release:
    Cordon Of Arrows is broken <-- already reported, internal fix already mentioned
    Gorillas sometimes become invisible <-- see two posts up for details.

    * On my character who received the Zen pack of Idols, the free pack of idols, and the Chultan Tiger, I received "you have reached your weekly limit of Idols" messages from about my 60th onward. However, I still received the correct number of idols from quests and things until I reached the correct weekly limit. This was only a display bug. I'll see if it recurs next week and at exactly what Idol count.

    * My CW uses a Paranoid Delusion companion summoned. Whenever I moved into a new area, both the companion and I immediately do a "screaming" animation and hold that pose until I perform a different animation or enter combat. My animations return to normal afterward, the Delusion goes back to screaming. This doesn't appear to cause any problems and is only a display bug.

    * Key tasks that were on cooldown when the patch went live were greyed out and could not be interacted with. However, when the old timer expired, the keys appeared correctly and the task went on 20h cooldown, which means there was no loss of materials and you got the same number of keys in the same number of hours as before. This was only a display bug and should now be completely moot since all pre-patch timers will have expired.

    *Costs to restore Relic armor have reverted to Storm King's Thunder costs - they're now once again requiring HUGE amounts of Voninblood and Lanolin, so they are no longer a useful armor set for fresh level 70s to buy with seals. This is NOT merely a display bug, but it seems like an easy fix?

    * Occasionally enemy HP bars will go white and stay that way until I change characters. Most often it happens in Stronghold Siege, for me. This is only a display bug.

    Overall, kudos for a VERY bug-resistant module!
  • vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    Have not seen this one yet:

    I cannot seem to get the Masterwork Jewelcrafting quest in Chult. I have completed the Tier 2 and purchased the Tier 3 book. I have the Chult book as well if that matters. When I talk to the Market Master in Chult I have gotten all of the quests except Jewelcrafting and Platesmithing (I have not completed Platesmithing Masterwork Tier 2 yet).

    Let me know if you need more information.
  • jengaver#4179 jengaver Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Not really a bug but it really annoys me that weapon stats of HR, most of other classes have +5k power stats but as main role dps Hr's have just over 4k. It really seems absurd imo.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    lowjohn said:


    * My CW uses a Paranoid Delusion companion summoned. Whenever I moved into a new area, both the companion and I immediately do a "screaming" animation and hold that pose until I perform a different animation or enter combat.

    This is the face:

    creeepy.

  • coldcanukcoldcanuk Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Since the Friday Morning Patch(3/2/2018), The Crowd Control spells seem to not be working in OMU for the Gorillas at least? I made no changes to anything and all of a sudden I am finding myself dieing Over again. It seems that CC s no longer working in TOng when I use Steal Time or causing slow when I use Icy Terrain. I did not have this problem tIll the patch on Friday. Till them, I was having little difficulty in the area. Now, All I am doing is dieimg and my setup and spec is identical
  • roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    Potential bug (memory hazy): Frequently get slammed by Shadow of Demise in excess of 125k damage in pvp when battle log shows I took very little or no direct damage or even contact as a Soulbinder Warlock using minions as sacrifices to evade the TR's offensive rotation (usually using Bloodbath). If I take 125k+ damage from SoD that should mean 250k+ damage was inflicted during the offensive if I understand correctly. But, the battle log also shows the confusing detail of both mitigated and unmitigated damage instead of just single # representing piercing damage so I still don't know how much damage has actually happened. I don't have a parser program and no sparring partners I could thoroughly test with. However if it's not a "new" bug I'm struggling with why the player (eg. sw) should get hit by Shadow of Demise based on the accumulated damage incurred to both themselves and their minions (eg. Immolation Spirits, Shadow Puppets, Mirage Weapon Set, Primary Artifact summons, hotkey items).

    "Stop hitting yourself!"?
  • mistsenseimistsensei Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I 'm not sure if this has been reported but the Pilgrim Armor from the Seal Vendor at PE now needs voninblod and a much larger quantity of items in order to restore it. If I am not mistaken this is the amount it was required at first before the reduction of the items needed in order to restore it. I would like to guess this is a bug and not an actual change. If this has been reported just ignore me.

    Another bug I would like to address and it might have been reported already is the white health bars. I know two people that have permanent white health bars after the release of OMU and for me I get the white health bars sometimes and I have to log out and log in again in order for the health bars to go back to red.

    If these bugs have been reported apologies and I 'm guilty of laziness to go through all the posts. :s
  • jamescameronwinjamescameronwin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    i feel as though as of the latest "hot fix"that drops for hunts have become DISMAL and bad literaly 20 t2 lures with no t3 component jeeze cracktic fix it plez
    also the rad from lvl up's needs adjusting tyvm
    also trex's from new zone are literaly bugging in space lol
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    xhobosh said:

    rjc9000 said:

    This is not a bug which happened to me personally, but...

    Bug: The CW's Zen bought offhand weapon, Bonepicker, is unable to be refined to legendary.

    This occured despite the CW in question having enough RP to make the upgrade and enough Superior Enchanting Stones to make the upgrade.

    I just upgraded mine to legendary without any problems.



    i and more guildies has had the same problems with multiple sorts of pets, irritating if they disappear during a bossfight and you cant summon.

    Check to see if you're wearing any gear from Omu that you got from hunts. If you are, try removing it. That solved my problem.
    i only have primal/huntsman gear and after leaving Tong my pets dismiss somehow, something is wrong with tiger companion dama resistance, at leg and still gets oneshotted on trashmobs, short solution so far is the liiria bell on potion tray .
    @nitocris83
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    lowjohn said:

    dupeks said:

    Hello devs.

    I still have weapon BoC on my GF [email protected]#5963, please transfer it to [email protected]#5963.

    Thanks!

    Did you submit a support ticket?

    I'm almost entirely sure that putting RP into anything binds it to character. You may even get a big warning about it.
    As I understand it, you had moved a wep to an alt in an effort to use the alt's RP. But currently the game is not set up to allow for that. Sorry in advance if I misunderstood.

    The only recourse you have is to plead with support for a pity prize. I'd wager they may be able to delete the bound weapon and give you a BtA one on the character back, but I'd also say the likelihood is high that the won't refund the RP or move the bound item. It's a tough break, the system certainly allows you to make a pretty expensive whoopsie.
    That's not the behaviour of any previous account-bound artifact weapons, though. The Twisted set in particular was BTA until equipped, and you could hand it off to all your alts to use all their bound RP on it before equipping it on your main.
    when you started refining the hr weapons on ur gf the rp systems tell you if you refine that item it will bound to that char, please try read rp system message next time and gl on your ticket. its a mistake that usualy happens.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    mynaam said:

    dcdc7 said:



    - stormspell is dead, play master of flame


    Why should CW's be happy with being forced to use only 1 of the 6 options if they want to be dps that is just crazy. and mid level cw's will never see end game since there is no need for buffers at mid level and cws no matter what path are useless at dps in mod 13 at mid level
    stormspell is dead lol , once you work out party buffs and stilll go with the 2 dc 1op 1 gf 1cw ss, one of the possible meta party, storm spell still works, more like work yourself up as mof and once you reach max rank enchantments and gear fit cw ss still will be viable.

    stealtime not doing stun cc and just doing damage , icy terrain when gorillas have coi on them and not freezing them make a joke how they break a class so easily. a seeing this and see the same people are moving to magic the gathering game will be neverwinter online v2 with lots of broken stuff.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    List of bugs I've experienced in completely random order:
    • Ice Knife doesn't deal damage sometimes. No idea yet what exactly triggers this.
    • Scorching Burst leaves the character frozen in attack position and unable to do anything at all. This appears to happen if an enemy dies while the circle is at full expansion, but cannot be released because the enemy is dead whether this happens because it is killed by dot effects or someone else kills it. Only fix I've found for it so far is logging off and logging on again which means losing out on chest rewards in dungeons and skirmishes as this boots you from the instance. Tried to use a different mouse, just to see if it was the mouse button that was getting stuck but it keeps happening.
    • You log in server is borked. On map/character changes the loading screen will freeze and absolutely not move. Only solution is to force close the game and restart, often there'll be trouble connecting to the log in server but a tracert and ping shows no problems en route
    • Companion despawns permanently at random and must be resummoned. This does not happen because it dies, I've been keeping an eye out. So far I've experienced this on my CW with her Lillend companion on all four SKT maps (plus the Tending the Shrine instance) as well as Stronghold map and Shoshenstar River map. In the case of Shoshenstar River I've also had it happen with my War Dog companion who despawned permanently seconds after being summoned. (No I wasn't mounted so it's not that either.)
    • Timer in Rise of Tiamat no longer counts down, it shows 25:00 all the way through. No idea if it's only the visual side that's not working or if the timer over all has ceased to function.
    • Lostmauth set only gives additional hit on a crit intermittently. Rather than a regular feature it now appears to be under some kind of RNG that absolutely hates my guts.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 662 Arc User
    -
    ilithyn said:

    List of bugs I've experienced in completely random order:

    • Ice Knife doesn't deal damage sometimes. No idea yet what exactly triggers this.
    • Scorching Burst leaves the character frozen in attack position and unable to do anything at all. This appears to happen if an enemy dies while the circle is at full expansion, but cannot be released because the enemy is dead whether this happens because it is killed by dot effects or someone else kills it. Only fix I've found for it so far is logging off and logging on again which means losing out on chest rewards in dungeons and skirmishes as this boots you from the instance. Tried to use a different mouse, just to see if it was the mouse button that was getting stuck but it keeps happening.
    • You log in server is borked. On map/character changes the loading screen will freeze and absolutely not move. Only solution is to force close the game and restart, often there'll be trouble connecting to the log in server but a tracert and ping shows no problems en route
    • Companion despawns permanently at random and must be resummoned. This does not happen because it dies, I've been keeping an eye out. So far I've experienced this on my CW with her Lillend companion on all four SKT maps (plus the Tending the Shrine instance) as well as Stronghold map and Shoshenstar River map. In the case of Shoshenstar River I've also had it happen with my War Dog companion who despawned permanently seconds after being summoned. (No I wasn't mounted so it's not that either.)
    • Timer in Rise of Tiamat no longer counts down, it shows 25:00 all the way through. No idea if it's only the visual side that's not working or if the timer over all has ceased to function.
    • Lostmauth set only gives additional hit on a crit intermittently. Rather than a regular feature it now appears to be under some kind of RNG that absolutely hates my guts.
    I had the pet bug, and notice is doesnt happen anymore, since i removed the Earth... boots from Omu hunts, ( the one thet create a small sacred area... maybe the wepon has the same bug...
    that boot was also procing non stop after a fight with no reason (like people say the weapon does)...
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

    -

    ilithyn said:

    List of bugs I've experienced in completely random order:

    • Ice Knife doesn't deal damage sometimes. No idea yet what exactly triggers this.
    • Scorching Burst leaves the character frozen in attack position and unable to do anything at all. This appears to happen if an enemy dies while the circle is at full expansion, but cannot be released because the enemy is dead whether this happens because it is killed by dot effects or someone else kills it. Only fix I've found for it so far is logging off and logging on again which means losing out on chest rewards in dungeons and skirmishes as this boots you from the instance. Tried to use a different mouse, just to see if it was the mouse button that was getting stuck but it keeps happening.
    • You log in server is borked. On map/character changes the loading screen will freeze and absolutely not move. Only solution is to force close the game and restart, often there'll be trouble connecting to the log in server but a tracert and ping shows no problems en route
    • Companion despawns permanently at random and must be resummoned. This does not happen because it dies, I've been keeping an eye out. So far I've experienced this on my CW with her Lillend companion on all four SKT maps (plus the Tending the Shrine instance) as well as Stronghold map and Shoshenstar River map. In the case of Shoshenstar River I've also had it happen with my War Dog companion who despawned permanently seconds after being summoned. (No I wasn't mounted so it's not that either.)
    • Timer in Rise of Tiamat no longer counts down, it shows 25:00 all the way through. No idea if it's only the visual side that's not working or if the timer over all has ceased to function.
    • Lostmauth set only gives additional hit on a crit intermittently. Rather than a regular feature it now appears to be under some kind of RNG that absolutely hates my guts.
    I had the pet bug, and notice is doesnt happen anymore, since i removed the Earth... boots from Omu hunts, ( the one thet create a small sacred area... maybe the wepon has the same bug...
    that boot was also procing non stop after a fight with no reason (like people say the weapon does)...
    Don't have those boots so that's not the only place where this problem can lie. I haven't even got to Omu yet as I've been away from the game for a while and only started the Chult campaign like, last week.

    The only Chult equipment I have it: Mask of the Voodoo Witch, Pilgrim Raid Jubbah, Pilgrim Assault Kollu, Teak Tamima, Teak Talasam, Pioneer Assault Charuqs.
    It might be a general problem with the Chult pieces, or just some of them. But it's more than the Earth boots triggering this.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 662 Arc User
    ilithyn said:

    rafaelda said:

    -

    ilithyn said:

    List of bugs I've experienced in completely random order:

    • Ice Knife doesn't deal damage sometimes. No idea yet what exactly triggers this.
    • Scorching Burst leaves the character frozen in attack position and unable to do anything at all. This appears to happen if an enemy dies while the circle is at full expansion, but cannot be released because the enemy is dead whether this happens because it is killed by dot effects or someone else kills it. Only fix I've found for it so far is logging off and logging on again which means losing out on chest rewards in dungeons and skirmishes as this boots you from the instance. Tried to use a different mouse, just to see if it was the mouse button that was getting stuck but it keeps happening.
    • You log in server is borked. On map/character changes the loading screen will freeze and absolutely not move. Only solution is to force close the game and restart, often there'll be trouble connecting to the log in server but a tracert and ping shows no problems en route
    • Companion despawns permanently at random and must be resummoned. This does not happen because it dies, I've been keeping an eye out. So far I've experienced this on my CW with her Lillend companion on all four SKT maps (plus the Tending the Shrine instance) as well as Stronghold map and Shoshenstar River map. In the case of Shoshenstar River I've also had it happen with my War Dog companion who despawned permanently seconds after being summoned. (No I wasn't mounted so it's not that either.)
    • Timer in Rise of Tiamat no longer counts down, it shows 25:00 all the way through. No idea if it's only the visual side that's not working or if the timer over all has ceased to function.
    • Lostmauth set only gives additional hit on a crit intermittently. Rather than a regular feature it now appears to be under some kind of RNG that absolutely hates my guts.
    I had the pet bug, and notice is doesnt happen anymore, since i removed the Earth... boots from Omu hunts, ( the one thet create a small sacred area... maybe the wepon has the same bug...
    that boot was also procing non stop after a fight with no reason (like people say the weapon does)...
    Don't have those boots so that's not the only place where this problem can lie. I haven't even got to Omu yet as I've been away from the game for a while and only started the Chult campaign like, last week.

    The only Chult equipment I have it: Mask of the Voodoo Witch, Pilgrim Raid Jubbah, Pilgrim Assault Kollu, Teak Tamima, Teak Talasam, Pioneer Assault Charuqs.
    It might be a general problem with the Chult pieces, or just some of them. But it's more than the Earth boots triggering this.
    Tks, i have only seen people with this problem after getting the new weapon set or the new hunting stuff, i very important (and sad) to know that is a general issue...

    since my pet started to vanish i changed to a rebel mercenary to see when it would happen and she as vanishing like the mirages from mirage set, and usually when going off combat...

    really hope they fix this is very annoying, cant imagine the pain in a big dungeon...
  • chilli1212chilli1212 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

    lowjohn said:

    dupeks said:

    Hello devs.

    I still have weapon BoC on my GF [email protected]#5963, please transfer it to [email protected]#5963.

    Thanks!

    Did you submit a support ticket?

    I'm almost entirely sure that putting RP into anything binds it to character. You may even get a big warning about it.
    As I understand it, you had moved a wep to an alt in an effort to use the alt's RP. But currently the game is not set up to allow for that. Sorry in advance if I misunderstood.

    The only recourse you have is to plead with support for a pity prize. I'd wager they may be able to delete the bound weapon and give you a BtA one on the character back, but I'd also say the likelihood is high that the won't refund the RP or move the bound item. It's a tough break, the system certainly allows you to make a pretty expensive whoopsie.
    That's not the behaviour of any previous account-bound artifact weapons, though. The Twisted set in particular was BTA until equipped, and you could hand it off to all your alts to use all their bound RP on it before equipping it on your main.
    when you started refining the hr weapons on ur gf the rp systems tell you if you refine that item it will bound to that char, please try read rp system message next time and gl on your ticket. its a mistake that usualy happens.
    Thats not entirely true for the Primal set or possibly any of the new weapon sets.
    I bought the offhand for my TR on my DC on day 1 of launch with seals i saved up.
    Then I immediatly transferd the offhand via shared bank to my TR.
    On my TR I refined the mainhand to legendary and the offhand to epic. <--- !!!at this point they should've both been bound!!!
    As can be seen here https://imgur.com/a/5nSdu, my TR's collection.
    Both weapons were then still Bound to Account, and I thought I could finish refining the offhand on my DC.
    Only then after trying to upgrade the offhand to legendary on my DC did bind to my DC which is very weird behavoir?!

    @nitocris83 Is there any update on whether the support is allowed to do something about this? I'd really like to enjoy those 2 new weapons that I already refined to max rank =)!

  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

    ilithyn said:

    rafaelda said:

    -

    ilithyn said:

    List of bugs I've experienced in completely random order:

    • Ice Knife doesn't deal damage sometimes. No idea yet what exactly triggers this.
    • Scorching Burst leaves the character frozen in attack position and unable to do anything at all. This appears to happen if an enemy dies while the circle is at full expansion, but cannot be released because the enemy is dead whether this happens because it is killed by dot effects or someone else kills it. Only fix I've found for it so far is logging off and logging on again which means losing out on chest rewards in dungeons and skirmishes as this boots you from the instance. Tried to use a different mouse, just to see if it was the mouse button that was getting stuck but it keeps happening.
    • You log in server is borked. On map/character changes the loading screen will freeze and absolutely not move. Only solution is to force close the game and restart, often there'll be trouble connecting to the log in server but a tracert and ping shows no problems en route
    • Companion despawns permanently at random and must be resummoned. This does not happen because it dies, I've been keeping an eye out. So far I've experienced this on my CW with her Lillend companion on all four SKT maps (plus the Tending the Shrine instance) as well as Stronghold map and Shoshenstar River map. In the case of Shoshenstar River I've also had it happen with my War Dog companion who despawned permanently seconds after being summoned. (No I wasn't mounted so it's not that either.)
    • Timer in Rise of Tiamat no longer counts down, it shows 25:00 all the way through. No idea if it's only the visual side that's not working or if the timer over all has ceased to function.
    • Lostmauth set only gives additional hit on a crit intermittently. Rather than a regular feature it now appears to be under some kind of RNG that absolutely hates my guts.
    I had the pet bug, and notice is doesnt happen anymore, since i removed the Earth... boots from Omu hunts, ( the one thet create a small sacred area... maybe the wepon has the same bug...
    that boot was also procing non stop after a fight with no reason (like people say the weapon does)...
    Don't have those boots so that's not the only place where this problem can lie. I haven't even got to Omu yet as I've been away from the game for a while and only started the Chult campaign like, last week.

    The only Chult equipment I have it: Mask of the Voodoo Witch, Pilgrim Raid Jubbah, Pilgrim Assault Kollu, Teak Tamima, Teak Talasam, Pioneer Assault Charuqs.
    It might be a general problem with the Chult pieces, or just some of them. But it's more than the Earth boots triggering this.
    Tks, i have only seen people with this problem after getting the new weapon set or the new hunting stuff, i very important (and sad) to know that is a general issue...

    since my pet started to vanish i changed to a rebel mercenary to see when it would happen and she as vanishing like the mirages from mirage set, and usually when going off combat...

    really hope they fix this is very annoying, cant imagine the pain in a big dungeon...

    Yeah it looks like it was the Omu update itself that borked something with companions (and the Chult gear in general from what I can tell). The fact that people have been connecting it to the new weapons and hunt gear is only because they came out with the new launch too.

    I have not yet seen this bug on my two alts who have no Chult equipment, but I haven't been playing either one enough to tell fr certain if this is just coincidence or if the disappearing thing is tied to having Chult equipment. Might take my DC through the SKT maps and see if my companion goes awol.

    I really hope for a fix soon too, which is why I info dump on this as much as I can. Hopefully it'll make it easier for the devs to locate so they can fix it.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,483 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    You can free yourself from the Scorching Burst (and Ray of Frost) bug by teleporting. It has been around for a long time but is infrequent enough not to notice.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    pitshade said:

    You can free yourself from the Scorching Burst (and Ray of Frost) bug by teleporting. It has been around for a long time but is infrequent enough not to notice.

    Well it just got a lot more frequent for me and I've never had it despite playing for years and having used Scorching Burst for... a long time. I've had it 2-4 times per night since Omu came out. Gotta remember that teleport trick next time it happens. @pitshade thanks :smiley:
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Immoltation on CW mof are buged. Weapon not give any dmg to this skill.
  • creeperlp681creeperlp681 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    another bug founded: in the Tower of Alteration I cant change my appearance. I get a message that said: You can´t change it here.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,358 Community Manager
    All new bugs since Friday will be shared with the team. This thread will now be closed. Please us the regular bug subforum to report new issues.
This discussion has been closed.