Options

Lost City of Omu Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2018

Hello team.

My ingame ticket was deleted so I will write it down here:

Please - either transfer fully refined primal offhand (for HR class) from my GF Ulf@wizardlvl80#5963 to Peren@wizardlvl80#5963 or make it account bound and I will transfer it by myself. I just want this weapon to be on my HR.

Please, help. And don't ignore me.

sorry because of this but they really don't care. When i lost my manseeker accidentally, they had no intention of helping me, even if mine ZEN history transaction was rich.
  • Options
    b0newyrmb0newyrm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    modlesie said:

Hello team.

My ingame ticket was deleted so I will write it down here:

Please - either transfer fully refined primal offhand (for HR class) from my GF Ulf@wizardlvl80#5963 to Peren@wizardlvl80#5963 or make it account bound and I will transfer it by myself. I just want this weapon to be on my HR.

Please, help. And don't ignore me.

sorry because of this but they really don't care. When i lost my manseeker accidentally, they had no intention of helping me, even if mine ZEN history transaction was rich.
    I understand devs were working on more pressing bugs, and with today's patch they will be addressed. After this they'll be able to look into our primal weapons bug.
  • Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Hello devs.

I still have weapon BoC on my GF Ulf@wizardlvl80#5963, please transfer it to Peren@wizardlvl80#5963.

Thanks!
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

Hello devs.

I still have weapon BoC on my GF Ulf@wizardlvl80#5963, please transfer it to Peren@wizardlvl80#5963.

Thanks!

Did you submit a support ticket?

I'm almost entirely sure that putting RP into anything binds it to character. You may even get a big warning about it.
    As I understand it, you had moved a wep to an alt in an effort to use the alt's RP. But currently the game is not set up to allow for that. Sorry in advance if I misunderstood.

The only recourse you have is to plead with support for a pity prize. I'd wager they may be able to delete the bound weapon and give you a BtA one on the character back, but I'd also say the likelihood is high that the won't refund the RP or move the bound item. It's a tough break, the system certainly allows you to make a pretty expensive whoopsie.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Hello devs.

Thanks!

Only Customer Support can help with this. If you haven't yet filed a support ticket, you need to.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    @nitocris83

BUG: Control Wizard Master of Flame daily power Furious Immolation, not doing normal damage but doing crit damage(400+ crit damage on my mof cw, but no overall damage)

why when having my tiger companion and reached weekly cap the npc quests no longer give me 1 lost idol i thought tiger extra currency was off the weekly haul.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Hello devs.

Thanks!

Hello!

You mentioned your ticket got removed, could you send me the ticket number of you still have it? This is an issue that support will need to help you with but I can reach out and ask about your ticket if you have the number.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi everyone! I am in the process of submitting the launch week report to the team. This will include the bugs reported in this thread as well as the feedback and other thoughts on M13 reported throughout the subforum.

I will be closing this thread on Monday.
  • Options

Hello devs.

Thanks!

Hello!

You mentioned your ticket got removed, could you send me the ticket number of you still have it? This is an issue that support will need to help you with but I can reach out and ask about your ticket if you have the number.
    I opened a ticket about the same issue in the first day of the new module, and the response was "we cant do anything". How do I proceed to be able to use my primal weapon?
  • Options
    b0newyrm said:

Hello devs.

Thanks!

Hello!

I opened a ticket about the same issue in the first day of the new module, and the response was "we cant do anything". How do I proceed to be able to use my primal weapon?
    Do you have the ticket #?
  • Options

b0newyrm said:

Hello devs.

Thanks!

Hello!

Do you have the ticket #?
    Ticket Reference # 180227-000464
  • Options
    dcdc7dcdc7 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

2)Pirmal Armor Restoration

we can't restore armor and it it's UI is all messed up and only head piece seems to work fine

http://prntscr.com/ikxa29

http://prntscr.com/ikxaao

http://prntscr.com/ikxaqs

http://prntscr.com/ikxb07

Same issue here. Note that I have my Primal armor transmuted and dyed.

• Options
    dcdc7dcdc7 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    krevg said:

Here's bug for you,

I used to have a playable 16.7k CW. Now on runs with friends I used to pull even DPS with, they are out DPSing me 2x1. I don't care what ACT or other testing says, CW has been nerfed beyond what should remotely have been considered. I have over 5,000 hours in my NW history, so those that say I don't know what I'm talking about, I assure you I do. This in NOT a tenable situation. Overnight, my CW has gone from being a fun playable character too to a shell of what she once was. I've tried switching to alternate builds, employing the Oppressor line. I'm lucky that I stocked up enough seals on multiple toons to upgrade right away to the Primal Set. It made no difference. Condouit of Ice has been rendered useless, SS barely ever fires, and in the presences of any other decent DPS toon (not great but just decent) CW damage processes so late as to not have any effect. What is the point of CW DoTs anymore, other than maybe icy terrain???? I had worked through many builds on the test server prior to the release of this module. I was hopeful it wouldn't be as bad as it appeared it was going to be. My first run in tong yesterday clearly established that I was wrong, it was far worse than I had ever imagined. Quite frankly all the builds I have tested on live are a shadow of what a CW used to be. If things stay like this, I'm definitely out of here. Great job developers, you really did it again.

Talia (16.7k CW)
    Tabbatha (16k OP)
    Taragon (14.6k DC)

Steal Time and Icy Rays do not proc weapon enchantments. The patch notes say they do.

krzrsms said:

-steal time procs lightning/dread/fey enchant 0 times (prolly others, those are just the ones i tested)

My MoF thaum still has decent dps after switching from lightning to dread in ToNG. Lightning doesn't get procced a lot anymore. Dread does not need to get procced.

Single player dps got almost halved (I got half of my dps from lighting procs on steal time, conduit of ice, and icy terrain).

Mod 12.5 lightning on stronghold HE https://imgur.com/a/WZVWY

Mod 13 lightning on stronghold HE https://imgur.com/a/GuS2j

Rimfire Smolder got a very got a very nice damage buff, it is on par with storm spell now

Mod 13 smolder (with dread) on stronghold HE https://imgur.com/a/gjHkf

Mod 13 spellstorm (with dread) on stronghold HE https://imgur.com/a/5WNK6

Mind you that the Mof build also has more debuff (swath of destruction), so MoF outdamages spellstorm right now (17.4k near 100% crit build).

TL;DR:

- stormspell is dead, play master of flame
    - slotting any enchantment other than feytouched/dread/vorpal is worthless on cw now

• Options

The gorillas over by the Shrine of Wongo disappear during combat and become untargetable but still attack. They're near the ritual symbol that are part of the Royal Recovery questline. Please fix.

Hi @majorcharvenak! Could you provide more details on this? Did the gorillas disappear and then appear again or were they gone completely (but still attacking)? Has it happened again?

Thanks!
  • Options
    chilli1212chilli1212 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2018

Hello devs.

Thanks!

Hello!

Hello @nitocris83,
    as written in this thread earlier I have the same problem with my TR's offhand that is bound on my DC
    TR: Chillios@chilli1212
    DC: Gerlunde Engelslicht@chilli1212

the ticket # is: 180228-000405

Kind Regards and Very good job on the Mod =)

Chilli
    Post edited by chilli1212 on
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    b0newyrm said:

Hello devs.

Thanks!

Hello!

I wonder if " We can't do nothing/ we can't help you, if you have any other questions bla bla bla, thank you for playing neverwinter" is some kind of standards for our devs (if there are any real devs left), because few of my tickets ended in the same way.
  • Options
    The game team is aware of the issue with BtA - BtC that some players have experienced. I've followed up with support but they may be unable to take specific actions on player accounts while the game team is investigating.
  • Options
    xhoboshxhobosh Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Edited

I think I know what the problem was with my companion disappearing, it's the Earthtreader boots. I think the problem is whenever the blessed land feature kicks in. Don't know how or why but I switched from Earthtreaders to Bonespurs, the problem stopped and the tiger stopped disappearing.

IDK if it was a fluke and just hit me or what but worth taking a look at.
    Post edited by xhobosh on
  • Options
    giobbogiobbo Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    hi, i heard from my guild mates that idols from the the omu storyline (yellow quests) should not fill the amount per week so in the first week you can theoretically get 200 idols i think (+50 storyline, + 25 opening the weekly and +25 from treasure, hunting and HE) or so, but im stuck at 100, infact i have on top right 100 and in the bottom number 100. this happened to all my characters did the omu quests, it is a bug?
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    > @giobbo said:
    > hi, i heard from my guild mates that idols from the the omu storyline (yellow quests) should not fill the amount per week so in the first week you can theoretically get 200 idols i think (+50 storyline, + 25 opening the weekly and +25 from treasure, hunting and HE) or so, but im stuck at 100, infact i have on top right 100 and in the bottom number 100. this happened to all my characters did the omu quests, it is a bug?

The maximum is 100 (weekly limit) + 25 (expended weekly limit from middle campaign task / or optional bonus idols for killing hunts if you took the hunt campaign task) + 50 ( from the redeamable box) = 175

That's what I got myself but it has bugged for many people, some got less, some got more.
  • Options
    dhr1#8926 dhr1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    plz say someone me!! vonibold need agein for restor relic armor!! its bug? or i need go farm vonibold for buy this item agein?
  • Options
    aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    The sort button on the professions resources tab is not working properly.

It now sorts first by the profession type (that the resource is used for) alphabetically, then by resource name. So all your alchemy resources appear first, then Artificing etc. Where a resource can be used in multiple professions, it appears with the lowest alphabetically - E.G. Barausk Wood can be used for Alchemy, Weaponsmithing and Artificing so it appears with your Alchemy resources.

This makes is really awkward to find specific Profession Resources - especially when you have a lot - can this be fixed so they are alphabetical by name of resource.
  • Options
    aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Alchemy Mastercrafting Level 5 is bugged.

I have went through the level 4, completed the 50,000 credits and made the Maple Rot Draft. After this there is no quest, no-where to hand it in so I can't unlock the Level 5 tasks. I tried deleting the Draft and trying again to see if this fixed it but nothing. This has been a lot of hours of effort over the last few days and its disappointing/annoying not to be able to finally unlock this.

This has also been reported in General Discussion
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User

The game team is aware of the issue with BtA - BtC that some players have experienced. I've followed up with support but they may be unable to take specific actions on player accounts while the game team is investigating.

@nitocris83 - I hit a similar issue where a stack of 6 R7 quartermasters enchants that I'd refined from unbound R5s was suddenly BtC, they were refined without pres wards and the marks would have been earned in game but don't know if they were BtC, BtA or unbound. I just turned them in for RP.
  • Options
    lucislatorlucislator Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    aerthyn said:

Alchemy Mastercrafting Level 5 is bugged.

I have went through the level 4, completed the 50,000 credits and made the Maple Rot Draft. After this there is no quest, no-where to hand it in so I can't unlock the Level 5 tasks. I tried deleting the Draft and trying again to see if this fixed it but nothing. This has been a lot of hours of effort over the last few days and its disappointing/annoying not to be able to finally unlock this.

This has also been reported in General Discussion

I had no issue with it as well as my guild mate crafters. Maybe you have to speak with the npg BEFORE you craft the draft but it's just a supposition.
  • Options
    lucislatorlucislator Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    @nitocris83 please give us some clarifications on primal weapons, are they wai? Are them supposed to proc when you are over-healed with full hp? They proc even when you're not hit at all. Some of us are waiting for a response before spending resources on them
  • Options
    pyrosorcererpyrosorcerer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    Scourge Warlock's Dreadtheft: Dreadtheft does not currently proc weapon enchantments correctly. First tick works, but the rest are ticks for 0 damage.

The additional effects, such as lightning arcs, plague burn effect and debuffs, do correctly proc from the 0 ticks however.
  • Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Hi.

@nitocris83 Unfortunately I don't have the deleted ticket number. But! I went on support chat and encountered a really nice person who helped me with this. I got information, that you guys CAN unbind my weapons but you need to look upon it. This nice person helped me to open another ticket and this time I see it's still there and not deleted.

My new ticket number is # 180302-000542

I still didn't got an answer if you guys will do it. Only that it is possible to change BoC to BoA and it's going trough further investigation.

This whole situation taught me a lesson. I was wrong to put any request on forums and I think I should force your support more. Forum isn't the place the resolve such things and especially to demand fixing something that I have encountered on my account. I apologize for that and I have to say I'm pretty happy with how the chat support worked for me.

To be honest, I think you guys would see a lot less complaining here if you would tell people to raise a support ticket. There's this false hope that if I will write on forums that something is wrong with my game/account - you guys will fix this. You are a company and you have your structures. And support departament is the one that should claim all bug/malfunctions request. You have to point that to people and make it clear. This isn't the place to solve problems - support page is.

Just be more clear with people that are facing problems. Point them a direction where they should go.

And fix my hamster weapons! :)

• Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    dcdc7 said:

- stormspell is dead, play master of flame

Why should CW's be happy with being forced to use only 1 of the 6 options if they want to be dps that is just crazy. and mid level cw's will never see end game since there is no need for buffers at mid level and cws no matter what path are useless at dps in mod 13 at mid level
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    siggtomten29siggtomten29 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    xhobosh said:

I posted this earlier in the thread but i'm reposting to provide more detail. Thursday I traded for a Chultan Tiger and promptly summoned it, leveled it and equipped it. As I was going about hunting in Omu and doing my dailies, I noticed it had disappeared. At first I thought it had been killed and was just out of sight but then I noticed the icon for the tiger in the top left corner had disappeared. When I checked the companion tab I noticed the tiger was still summoned. When I clicked dismiss and then summon it reappeared. I've tried idling it then returning it to my active companion list, I've unequipped and then reequipped all the companions in all my loadouts all to no luck.

At this point I'm lucky if it stays summoned for 10 minutes. Sometimes it only stays summoned for 30 seconds. I don't think it's the tiger since I tried running with my air archon summoned and had the same thing happen.

I don't know if it's a bug or not but could you please offer some insight since nobody else i know has encountered this problem.

i and more guildies has had the same problems with multiple sorts of pets, irritating if they disappear during a bossfight and you cant summon.
This discussion has been closed.