test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost City of Omu Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• Options
    isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Pilgrim Weapon set in Omu seems to trigger excessively and puts you In-Combat, preventing you from Regen-ing or mounting. This is especially noticeable after defeating a single enemy.
    I tried removing my pet, thinking they were going agro, but still wound up entering and exiting combat repeatedly.
    I have had no issues in Omu on my cleric who has the same companion but Fey weapon set.
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment
  • Options
    trizio76#1659 trizio76 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"gromovnipljesak#8234" said:
    > TonG: opened right chest, shows UES, press 1 to accept the chest, no UES in my inventory. I want a damn refund lol
    >
    > EDIT: Not only did I not get a UES, I didn't get ANYTHING. Not even salvage or seals. Are you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> kidding me? It also did eat my key.

i have the same problem > @thestia said:
    > I opened the chests in TotNG and got a purple token of chromatic storm in one chest. I opened the other chest, and there were identical rewards in it. I can TotNG a second time, and recieved the same purple token from the chest. However, no rewards appeared in my inventory.
    >
    > I attempted to open the envenomed cache, but could not due to too many Chultan riches. I purchased a ring, and one epic artifact appeared in my inventory. A few minutes later, as I was writing this bug report, 5 items appeared in my bags.
    >
    > I'm assuming that if your riches are full, you are shown the same rewards until you are no longer at the riches cap.
    >
    > Also Wakanga O'tamu will no longer let you turn in your weekly quests if you are at the riches cap.
    > TonG: opened right chest, shows UES, press 1 to accept the chest, no UES in my inventory. I want a damn refund lol
    >
    > EDIT: Not only did I not get a UES, I didn't get ANYTHING. Not even salvage or seals. Are you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> kidding me? It also did eat my key.

i have the same problem too :(
  • Options
    krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Also reporting the increased loss of pets in T9G. This isn't a problem for super high end groups that kill the boss in <1 min. For groups that have less than that, attempting to actually build their eq to improve this makes the final boss nearly impassible. Pets are committing suicide at a vastly increased rate. My pets got a lot of experience in T9G now, he should be better than a complete noob who's never seen the place before. (just kidding but it sounded funny in my head)

Typo in 'Fured kiuno of the bear' .. should be furred. Also note that the buffing to melee, of specific interest to GWF comes in a lower level hunt, while EQ of interest to others with boosts to encounters only come from the top level hunt.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    krevg said:

Here's bug for you,

I used to have a playable 16.7k CW. Now on runs with friends I used to pull even DPS with, they are out DPSing me 2x1. I don't care what ACT or other testing says, CW has been nerfed beyond what should remotely have been considered. I have over 5,000 hours in my NW history, so those that say I don't know what I'm talking about, I assure you I do. This in NOT a tenable situation. Overnight, my CW has gone from being a fun playable character too to a shell of what she once was. I've tried switching to alternate builds, employing the Oppressor line. I'm lucky that I stocked up enough seals on multiple toons to upgrade right away to the Primal Set. It made no difference. Condouit of Ice has been rendered useless, SS barely ever fires, and in the presences of any other decent DPS toon (not great but just decent) CW damage processes so late as to not have any effect. What is the point of CW DoTs anymore, other than maybe icy terrain???? I had worked through many builds on the test server prior to the release of this module. I was hopeful it wouldn't be as bad as it appeared it was going to be. My first run in tong yesterday clearly established that I was wrong, it was far worse than I had ever imagined. Quite frankly all the builds I have tested on live are a shadow of what a CW used to be. If things stay like this, I'm definitely out of here. Great job developers, you really did it again.

Talia (16.7k CW)
    Tabbatha (16k OP)
    Taragon (14.6k DC)

@nitocris83 pass this to team please,

because they basicly are killing classes and making players that spent money on game leave, and if the game keeps moving forward with this stupid nerfs the game will die fast then they think. my ss cw 14k no longer shows the massive overflow of damage poping, it basicly popped a lot of numbers, that was all using a dread enchantment(r8), coI, steal time, ice terain, sudden storm, with chilling presence and spell storm class features, because other class features are HAMSTER.
    were do they come with these HAMSTER nerfs for cw when they only needed the lightning enchantment to be made a fix the class didnt need a nerf this soon.

sw as dps is dying, cw as dps dying aswell(with mod 13 changes), what class is next hr, tr, because the meta party for queue by making a party with 1 dps, 1 tank 1 dc 1support is the new thing, this may save the dps classes so far, if the player cant dps with other class than dps they go as a support, the dps spot can be filled with one of the dps classes(gwf, tr, sw, cw, hr), GWF IS A PREFERENCE, but they(DPS CLASSES) will need 1 op tank 1do dc, 1 ac dc and 1 support class(gf buffer, sw temp, cw mof, devotion pally, hr, tr), basicly changes to ss killed my cw ss as mid game player, im moving on with do dc because the 2 dc meta aint gonna die this fast, the wol, bear ur sin and other feats dont stack but do has other stuff to bring to the party, while do dc dps buff with party dungeon build, but gears as dps, terrifying insight, hastening light, dg, pod, bts emp, hg(boss rotation), trash mobs i switch pod for chains to proc the bear ur sin and condemed faster+weapon enchantment debuff, ac dc will become the power share beast(they can either go virtous +wol or righteous with 15 points in virtous) dg, exaltation +ff makes the ac dc the "king of buffs" along with paladin(oath of protection mechanic(this mechanic rocks) + aura of gifts)+aoc+aow, bane on boss fights,

because players that work to boost their char to max can get r14 although the developer team think its not needed, player wants something to archieve goals in game, campaign goals dont work anymore. you basicly buy the companion with the campaign currencie active bonus and farm the hell of the quest given from npcs and you will unlock trial in probably 1 or 2 weeks good pet marketing idea, but so far ingame you can easily save 2500zen(took me 2 weeks with the ad to zen exchange, low rad farming) for the each module and buy the specific new companion.
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    not a bug but i would like to know who's brilliant idea was the loadouts for companions, did a few runs today, kinda got frustrated and called it a day cos each time i switched loadout, i had my previews companion con artist instead of the chultan tiger im currently running, oh great, u dint realise it? go into a boss fight? nice, now u cant switch and u have to put up with a comp that has no gear on it, there should be a apply to loadouts for summoned companions at least, i have 9 loadouts, i had to manually take off all the gear, make idle the con and summon the tiger and reequip gear. all just to realise u have a button that instead of applying comp, rather applies the gear only if u have the comp in other loadouts? nice.

Now not sure whether this is a bug or not but the hunt rings from omu all have 2 defense slots? what? offensive rings crit-recovery with 2 defense slots, every single one of them, there's none with 2 offense slots except for the treasure ring. is this a thing or a bug, if its a thing, how much sense does it make to u devs that a ring with offensive stats is giving 2 defense slots instead? waiting for answers, tnx
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    @trizio76#1659

Spend your chultan riches. If you're capped you can't receive anything from the chests.
  • Options
    darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    hi some times the second boss of TONG happened get into the structure when intented dodge or evade and stuck inside boss untill trhow flames and some times cannot target with some encounters its bug its really bad
  • Options
    arcanjo86 said:

krevg said:

Here's bug for you,

I used to have a playable 16.7k CW. Now on runs with friends I used to pull even DPS with, they are out DPSing me 2x1. I don't care what ACT or other testing says, CW has been nerfed beyond what should remotely have been considered. I have over 5,000 hours in my NW history, so those that say I don't know what I'm talking about, I assure you I do. This in NOT a tenable situation. Overnight, my CW has gone from being a fun playable character too to a shell of what she once was. I've tried switching to alternate builds, employing the Oppressor line. I'm lucky that I stocked up enough seals on multiple toons to upgrade right away to the Primal Set. It made no difference. Condouit of Ice has been rendered useless, SS barely ever fires, and in the presences of any other decent DPS toon (not great but just decent) CW damage processes so late as to not have any effect. What is the point of CW DoTs anymore, other than maybe icy terrain???? I had worked through many builds on the test server prior to the release of this module. I was hopeful it wouldn't be as bad as it appeared it was going to be. My first run in tong yesterday clearly established that I was wrong, it was far worse than I had ever imagined. Quite frankly all the builds I have tested on live are a shadow of what a CW used to be. If things stay like this, I'm definitely out of here. Great job developers, you really did it again.

Talia (16.7k CW)
    Tabbatha (16k OP)
    Taragon (14.6k DC)

basicly changes to ss killed my cw ss as mid game player, im moving on with do dc because the 2 dc meta aint gonna die this fast, the wol, bear ur sin and other feats dont stack but do has other stuff to bring to the party, while do dc dps buff with party dungeon build, but gears as dps, terrifying insight, hastening light, dg, pod, bts emp, hg(boss rotation), trash mobs i switch pod for chains to proc the bear ur sin and condemed faster+weapon enchantment debuff, ac dc will become the power share beast(they can either go virtous +wol or righteous with 15 points in virtous) dg, exaltation +ff makes the ac dc the "king of buffs" along with paladin(oath of protection mechanic(this mechanic rocks) + aura of gifts)+aoc+aow, bane on boss fights,

That was my point in one of the preview updates, regardless nerfing dc, the 2 dc meta will still be a thing, they have more consistent buffs than a cw, its stupid not to see that, also they can heal and keep you alive, unlike cw. Sw i think they got abit of what they deserved in this mod for those that sticked with it, but cw, im still gnna believe all this sh1tty proc rates are a bug and not a nerf, the main issue i found is the procs, neither is smolder nor ss proccing as pre mod13 and again out Aoe is completely in the bin with this and ST needs to be seriously looked out. When a dc DO outdpses a cw in aoe, u know something is wrong. Im a 17k Cw, anyone that's ran with me knows im not easy when it comes to dps even as a mof, so yes, seeing how any class can literally trash me ine in whats supposed to be my stronghold, aoe, im not happy with this, not abit. soon cws will become DOs too, "LFG Tong CW DO 17k". Not
  • Options
    arcanjo86 said:

krevg said:

Here's bug for you,

Talia (16.7k CW)
    Tabbatha (16k OP)
    Taragon (14.6k DC)

because they basicly are killing classes and making players that spent money on game leave, and if the game keeps moving forward with this stupid nerfs the game will die fast then they think. my ss cw 14k no longer shows the massive overflow of damage poping, it basicly popped a lot of numbers, that was all using a dread enchantment(r8), coI, steal time, ice terain, sudden storm, with chilling presence and spell storm class features, because other class features are HAMSTER.
    were do they come with these HAMSTER nerfs for cw when they only needed the lightning enchantment to be made a fix the class didnt need a nerf this soon.

sw as dps is dying, cw as dps dying aswell(with mod 13 changes), what class is next hr, tr, because the meta party for queue by making a party with 1 dps, 1 tank 1 dc 1support is the new thing, this may save the dps classes so far, if the player cant dps with other class than dps they go as a support, the dps spot can be filled with one of the dps classes(gwf, tr, sw, cw, hr), GWF IS A PREFERENCE, but they(DPS CLASSES) will need 1 op tank 1do dc, 1 ac dc and 1 support class(gf buffer, sw temp, cw mof, devotion pally, hr, tr), basicly changes to ss killed my cw ss as mid game player, im moving on with do dc because the 2 dc meta aint gonna die this fast, the wol, bear ur sin and other feats dont stack but do has other stuff to bring to the party, while do dc dps buff with party dungeon build, but gears as dps, terrifying insight, hastening light, dg, pod, bts emp, hg(boss rotation), trash mobs i switch pod for chains to proc the bear ur sin and condemed faster+weapon enchantment debuff, ac dc will become the power share beast(they can either go virtous +wol or righteous with 15 points in virtous) dg, exaltation +ff makes the ac dc the "king of buffs" along with paladin(oath of protection mechanic(this mechanic rocks) + aura of gifts)+aoc+aow, bane on boss fights,

because players that work to boost their char to max can get r14 although the developer team think its not needed, player wants something to archieve goals in game, campaign goals dont work anymore. you basicly buy the companion with the campaign currencie active bonus and farm the hell of the quest given from npcs and you will unlock trial in probably 1 or 2 weeks good pet marketing idea, but so far ingame you can easily save 2500zen(took me 2 weeks with the ad to zen exchange, low rad farming) for the each module and buy the specific new companion.
    Well when you see a dc DO outdpsing in aoe as a cw, you know something is wrong somewhere. And fairly right, the dc meta is still a thing, reason? dc Do regardless the minor nerf, still has more reliable buffs than a cw, has protection and heals to keep u alive, unlike cw. Sws are doing better than previews mod and they deserve it, for those who sticked around, now they can actually dps and buff, but again the 2 dcs is still the meta, but i would like to see more people run with sws, they actually have a few protections mechanics to keep u alive too. Now for cw? not sure, not sure, just gnna believe all these low procs are a bug and not actually for real, ST needs to be looked into. when a class that should excess in Aoe is getting trashed in it, then not sure what's left, but im gnna sit quietly and wait, made 4 builds today, still need proper testing. I believe devs you do anything anyway, it took them ages to fix the sw, so dont hope for much.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

Some kind of bug with Lost Idols, it says I've reached the cap but the counter says that I haven't. I feel cheated :(

@silverrrrrrr, I'm pretty certain that's the limit reached by Chultan Tiger bonus.
    if you claimed your pack from PE it gives one charchter of your choice extra campaing currency you are not cheated and this is no bug it's all good you should finish this week capped at 125 with 75 lost idol left if you do everything correct unless you bought experdition pack u will have more
    That currency is not considered for the limit :|
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    @bauggs... What?! :unamused:
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited March 2018

Cordon of Arrows now only hits one mob within the cordon. Previously it hit and trapped all mobs within the cordon, now only one is hit and the rest run free undamaged. It does now crit though.

Same thing today multiple times. Traps one mob, others don't even notice.

Glad it's being fixed.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    mayathesoftmayathesoft Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User

> @miasmat said:

> > @demonmonger said:

> > All monster health bars are white and there is delay in screen from when damage happens and life meter depletes.

>

> @demonmonger it sounds a lot like you're missing the front texture that goes on the health bars. Try verifying your installed files via the launcher.

> Is anyone else seeing this problem?

My guildmate (not demonmonger, someone else) said exact same thing yesterday. He just started the game so we though it some low level quest/issue. Happened after the module release

I have the same problem, started not in the morning when connecting after the release, but in the afternoon
  • Options
    hypergorila2hypergorila2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    The Sigil of the Great Weapon artifact does not trigger the insignia bonus Artificer's Persuasion.
  • Options
    Some new action on the client when changing areas or maps loses game detection in Logitech Gaming Software. That brings mouse and keyboard lighting and keymaps back to default windows settings. Switching out to another application then back to the game restores the functionality.
  • Options
    trizio76#1659 trizio76 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > It happened again - the right chest is bugged. I open chest that supposedly has UES, it eats my key and doesnt give me anything. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS.

maybe are the chult richness that reach the cap of 100000?
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    While a lot of bugs were addressed with this mod and a good chunk of these fixes work as intended, there are still many fixes that were messed up and - even worse - much more new and OBVIOUS bugs came up with class changes (CW, SW, HR to name a few), new weapons (pilgrim set), changed mechanics (loadouts, quest journal), and other things that I really have to wonder about Cryptic's QA: Where were they before this mod was launched? Do they exist at all?

Seriously, I don't get it. Working as a software developer myself, I know that our company would be out of business faster than we could say "QA" if we delivered a new extension of our software with this quality...
  • Options
    kadven#5862 kadven Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Just noticed that I seem to be getting a lot of overflow experience rewards. Seems I am now getting a reward every 100,000 xp points rather than millions. Is there something I missed. Don't really mind getting extra rewards but just wondered.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    > @isaacorion#1994 said:
    > Pilgrim Weapon set in Omu seems to trigger excessively and puts you In-Combat, preventing you from Regen-ing or mounting. This is especially noticeable after defeating a single enemy.
    > I tried removing my pet, thinking they were going agro, but still wound up entering and exiting combat repeatedly.
    > I have had no issues in Omu on my cleric who has the same companion but Fey weapon set.

I came here this morning to post this. Pilgrim set on CW causes immediate and repeated entry into combat after the last mob dies. I had to revert back to MW2 weapon set to finish questing last night. It isn't just Omu. It was terrible in Mod3 areas, which is where I finally had to switch back.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Can't equip gear in my Chultan Tiger. Tried several items and nothing.

I clicked in the "restore" option in my Primal gear and in the window that opened it was showing a Pingrin weapon as result of the process.
  • Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    It is possible to reproduce the Pilgrim set effect by allowing the mob to hit you first when entering the combat.

Very quick alt fix for all who have troubles : It is also possible to prevent the repeated Combat State by successfully starting the mount. Could be troublesome when it is laggy or if you have Boots of Alpha with a Compy coming out now and then, thus emerging with a new set of enemies. Takes 2-3 tries, but stops the Pilgrim Set bug by overriding the power function.

This needs a very, very fast fix!

I do not understand why such a bug was allowed to pass on Live server?? The new set is not only costly, but it's the newest, too. This doesn't look good at all and prevents people from playing the game.

I expect a bugfix today.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    reaperslim12reaperslim12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any ETA on fix for benign order of the third eye campaign?
  • Options
    scroll of fate: guild marks nets you 0 additional guild marks.
  • Options
    b0newyrmb0newyrm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    b0newyrm said:

I bought both the primal weapon and off-hand for my main char and in their description they stated "Bound (Account)". I even spent a little RP on them on my main char, to be sure they wouldnt change to BoC. Then I transferred them to my alts via bank to feed them with RP and upgrade to the blue quality. When transferring them to the next alt though, they became bound character... I had picked the main hand with that next alt, and the off hand stayed in my shared bank. Now I have my new weapon stuck in an alt's inventory and the other piece is weirdly sitting in my shared bank, stating it is Bound character...

Okay. Here's what happened:

1. I bought weapons on my alt for Seals of the Brave.
    2. Transported them to main.
    3. Refined on main (weapons are still account bound).
    4. Then transport to alt to refine them (still account bound).
    5. After refining on alt - suddenly they change from account to char bound.

What now? I am weaponless since I converted previous weapons to RP. Can you make this weapon bound to account so I can transfer it to my main again?

Please, help.

Is there a fix being released soon? I hope it's coming today
  • Options
    wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    b0newyrm said:

b0newyrm said:

I bought both the primal weapon and off-hand for my main char and in their description they stated "Bound (Account)". I even spent a little RP on them on my main char, to be sure they wouldnt change to BoC. Then I transferred them to my alts via bank to feed them with RP and upgrade to the blue quality. When transferring them to the next alt though, they became bound character... I had picked the main hand with that next alt, and the off hand stayed in my shared bank. Now I have my new weapon stuck in an alt's inventory and the other piece is weirdly sitting in my shared bank, stating it is Bound character...

Okay. Here's what happened:

1. I bought weapons on my alt for Seals of the Brave.
    2. Transported them to main.
    3. Refined on main (weapons are still account bound).
    4. Then transport to alt to refine them (still account bound).
    5. After refining on alt - suddenly they change from account to char bound.

What now? I am weaponless since I converted previous weapons to RP. Can you make this weapon bound to account so I can transfer it to my main again?

Please, help.

Is there a fix being released soon? I hope it's coming today
    Still not fixed and no news about it.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    krzrsms said:

scroll of fate: guild marks nets you 0 additional guild marks.

Never worked, and I guess it never will.
  • Options
    zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    @nitocris83

The level 70 XP is too high. This has been brought up as early as January 13, on botting concerns with the 30,000AD XP
    overflow rewards.

Old 70 overflow XP gain = XP / 1,750,000 XP

New 70 overflow XP gain = XP / 100,000 XP

That means gain is currently 17x faster, on a chance formula to gain a 30,000 AD 70 XP overflow reward originally meant for (17x slower) 1.75m XP (not perfectly sure of the exact number).

This is encouraging botting. Yesterday we had to kick so many bots getting stuck on random dungeons, including a 12k item level that has terrible pathing that was stuck from the very beginning.

All these botted 30k AD will flood and devalue AD.

Why is there even preview servers? The bad lockbox drops and Cordon of Arrow were reported as early as January 13/20 as well.

Set it back to 1.75m overflow XP before you ruin the NW economy.

Tia
  • Options
    unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Profession bag sorting is all messed up - not sure what order it sorts in now. Also, given all the new MW items the bags need to expand or make items go to 9999 or why some items like Dubbin only stack to 99. Searching for items now is annoying.
  • Options
    @nitocris83 here's another bug for u, in tong, when you take any of the buffs at orcus and relog/dc, you cant take it again and it goes off, only solution if to go in, wipe and restart. nice, already loving this mod, oh and Aura of Courage is giving double the buff, its now a max of 80% and not 40% "we cant allow a class feature to be covering 25-35% of your damage" and Gf's shield warrior's wrath doing 40% too. brilliant
This discussion has been closed.