What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: Version: NW.70.20161205a.9

Comments

• Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    A truly masterful erect mid-digit to the playerbase.

Kudos @mimicking#6533

Post edited by arabatur on
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Let's do another 85K Views 1000 negative messages threads !

Looks like they may listen to us that way
  • Options
    mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User

404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Yes it is, and if this goes live to xbox and ps4 on the 17th, I can't wait to see the masses in an uproar.

Any goodwill they bought with the starlight parcels fix and extend event just went out the window.
  • Options
    mistalowmistalow Member Posts: 58 Arc User
  • Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    Well atleat i wont ever have to buy dragonkeys anymore since they are not worth it in the slightest now
  • Options
    spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    From this
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10351993-patch-notes:-version:-nw.70.20161205a.9

"Details about this feature will be posted in a separate blog!"

Where is this blog?

• Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Funny thing i was mostly getting my parcels and trading gifts for a moth, wille doing the basic Influence run for my guild in only one ofmy 4 lv70 toons, and not runnig dungeons, saving all my keys to see what would happen and now that i really dont know if i will spent enough time in this game to even use the keys i already have...

Sorry @mistalow i just HAD to copy this one

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User

Here is what will happen next :

People will do dungeons.
    Until they run out of keys.
    Then they will run their " once a day " dungeon with their " once a day " free key .

And then .
    Nothing.

Game Over.
    Thank You for Playing.

d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    New feature in LFG Channel:
    "LFG FBI. I got one key from campaign and my dailie key, who else?"

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    spideymt said:

LFG 4K DC / TANK , MSVA , have only 3 keys , so make it count....
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    spideymt said:

Actually I think the new feature is:

[WTT] "Management" : LFM players to play the game so that we can sell something/anything.
  • Options
    fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2017

In my country, when something like this happens, we say that "ADM is the owner of the ball, if he plays nobody," that is, they are not worried about the opinion of the players, as long as there are new players in order to buy keys through ZEN, they will not care about the old players. We who have played for two, three years, who "lift" this game by placing many times on the top of the most played MMPO, they, the ADMS are not giving a damn about us. It's pathetic to do MSVA over and over again and only drop purple or blue brand and you need 20, 30 legendary brands. You do CN 30, 40 times a day and only get a ring (max and lucky) +4, being one of the few dungeons for EndGame players. Sorry for my English of English translator, is that English is not my native language, but I wanted to share this thought with all my friends of game that are MORE ONCE, disappointed with the ADMs that do not care about us old players.
  • Options
    arcticblitzarcticblitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 126 Arc User
    @mimicking#6533

These changes have been tested and found wanting, pushing these changes in such a short time frame with out incorporating the actual feed back is extremely short sighted.

Key's used must provide equivalent value or better on every use!

Revert these changes until this issue has been addressed correctly
    Blitzy : PVE only Barbarian
    Martin ConDion PVE only Ranger

Guild Founder: -HunterS-
  • Options
    crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Just wow. This effectively kills the newest mod end game content. I'm 2 marks away from getting my weapon upgraded and already wondering if I'll ever be able to. I just don't understand the thought process of those making decisions in this game.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Well, having run FBI on my CW only, I guess all of my other toons will be running a lotta eDemos to get the Twisted Set. No sense in running FBI nor SVA.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    well I personally have never had much luck with the RNG gods, been playing over 3 years , 1000's of edemo,thotDG,PoM,CN no +5s, well over 300 Msva to get the Orange marks on my main, and well over 100 runs still trying to get the orange Marks for my alt. as for lockboxes easily over 1000 keys and never any thing legendary, a few artifacts here and there but never the big "Prizes"... I get that even though this game is free to play , it is still a Buisness as well, and being that i really like the game and The D@D tradition it carries on in a long line of great video games(Not to mention the PnP), I dont mind putting in a 20$ or 50$ spot now and again, But hopefully the RNG is Truly adjusted to Meet This Change when I started to add up some of my charges in the history of my playtime in the game i got only 3 out of the 14 pages added up before i felt sick. For other people like me who dont mind dropping a little $$$ into the game they like to get so few rewards for the amount spent is disturbing. On the same note am i going anywhere? No, am I saying ill never drop a dime again? No.MMo's always have and always need to continually evolve tp keep old players interested and to bring in ways for newer players to still be able to catch up to the players that have been here a long time and overall ive been impressed by what the new Dev team has done in an attempt to improve the balance in the game and repair on known issues., and even though there are so much to be worked on i see progress most weeks.There was a time with the old dev teams where no repairs and patches were made for weeks or even months at atime just server resets. But Truly Hope this change ends up being for the better not for the worse.
  • Options
    dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    The feedback from this forum continues to fall on deaf ears. Everyone said the loot from FBI was terrible. Guess what? It never changed. The same applies for the dungeon key changes and I'm sure it won't change. A revolving door of new people with the same results.

@mimicking#6533 @nitocris83 If you guys want feedback from the community, then you should atleast acknowledge the problems or engage in the conversations. If not, we we just need to delete any part of the forum meant for feedback because as it stands, the community feels you guys waste their time and efforts. The communicate is almost none existent. The latest changes are just going to create a massive uproar of negativity.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
  • Options
    deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    This change just goes to show, like so many have pointed out, that they do not give two HAMSTER about us players. They say they are listening and yet still do the most asinine things. So many times I have seen their affliction with 'Cranial-Rectal Insertion' and this just shows it even more. The RNG is so lopsided in this game that most of my zen has gone to refinement to get my main at least to orange artifacts as for the endgame FBI and so on I have avoided it mainly as I do not see a point in grinding over and over with a system that is just going to jerk me around in the hopes that I get frustrated an buy what I need if that is even possible. I have a 2.6 IL SW and that has taken me, mostly that my play time has decreased due to the feeling of being ignored by devs, almost a year. I say ignored as I have reported a bug for the entire year that I have been playing and it has not once been addressed by a dev other than to ask for a more detailed description, which i gave with screenshots showing it as well as a in depth description, as much as me a non tech person can give, when one person even went into further detail they deleted the post and have several times when I attempted to start one.

So do they listen? Possibly but they often will just ignore it and have proven it at least in my opinion. Will I buy zen? possibly will not say that I won't as I am determined at times to get at least to a 3.1kIL
  • Options
    zduduszdudus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    What's with graphics bugs, when we don't see textures, only polygons?
    What's with blocking entrance on map, don't see entrance window (press F... ) ?
    What's with sound bugs, when we hear "opening doors" in Shandar caverns? Problem exist, if we make missions in cavern several times in succession

Windows 10 Pro x64, ForceWare376.33 (the same bugs in others version), Realtek Hd Audio 6.0.1.7541 (the same bug in others verion)

What's with
    - lags, freezes, de-sync with the server (teleporting character in locations),
    - levitation dragons (Neverdeath), monsters ?

It's possible to implement searching in Collections? Sometimes we see some mounts, companion or equipment and we manualy search in all collections for this one. Much faster will be enter his name in the same server and searches for the corresponding exhibit
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    As much as this is a disaster this has basically no effect on FBI since you always take the campaign chest for the Ostorian chest.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    urabask said:

As much as this is a disaster this has basically no effect on FBI since you always take the campaign chest for the Ostorian chest.

But now with x5 the chance to get the wrong set of gear.

EDIT: According to them.
This discussion has been closed.