test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Load In freezing

Comments

• hellz#7008 hellz Member Posts: 1 New User
    I've had the same issue, I'm glad I didn't get to invested into this game. Back to ESO.
  • mirauder#6094 mirauder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My main seems to be forever stuck in reclamation rock load screen...seems like the art work glitches the load process..
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    hells66 said:

Deleting local data does not work I can't see how it would anyway the issue clearly lies server side and since local data is just that local to your PS4 it has no effect on the game it just holds UI settings and TOS info, I have my main stuck going to Helmhold nothing has worked.

And quit making excuses for Perfect world / arc it's been two weeks and no resolve that's very poor by anyone's standards it's not like it's something minor like server lag or long load times it's a game breaking bug that's stops the use of a character altogether that's serious, there should be more than "we are looking into it" being said, an update on what they have done would be nice.

No offense, but it has worked for some, the proof of that having already been posted in the multitude of threads on this subject already. The fact that this works at all for anyone would suggest a corruption in the local saved assets on your PS4. I was offering something besides endless complaints and bashing; a possible solution rather than more complaints. Nor am I "making excuses", I simply happen to understand the realities of programming and game development. You can't fix a bug or issue if you can't reproduce it. Period, doesn't matter how game breaking it might be. They're not going to promise a solution they don't have the means to deliver at this time. They can't tell you "oh, we'll fix this next patch" when they don't even know where the possible cause lies. To do so would be more foolish than repeating "we're looking into the matter"--because to be frank, that's probably all the information they have at this time.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • mathgeek726#4832 mathgeek726 Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is happening to me too.
  • Most probably know this, but some may not as i just learned about this about 2 days ago. Creating a character and completing the tutorial and going to neverwinter than switching from the new account to your main will stop the loading page freezing, for most anyway, i've read it didn't work for some
  • xopusx#8529 xopusx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Leave a toon in Protectors Enclave, log onto it then switch characters has worked for me.
  • vidivicious#0962 vidivicious Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm two characters locked high level and I have no slot to create another hero, I do not want to delete any char
  • stethenno#4718 stethenno Member Posts: 1 New User
    null
    Yea my loading screen is stuck on vollesk
  • ghiusi#1087 ghiusi Member Posts: 2 New User
    null
    Repair this bug because în can't play whit my character , he's freesing on the loading screening , i try everithyng but nothing! You will lose a lot of players If don't remove this bug! And money because we are donators! I don't want to lose my time , i need to play!!!!
  • whatt#6447 whatt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    have 2 toon.. can not log into either one. 1 lvl69 the other lvl48

only have the 2nd one for the fake fix of make a 2nd toon, log in, then switch over to main one.... both toon get the stuck loading wheel.

been trying for 30min now, 4 times the game itself would get the stuck loading wheel just trying to load the game itself. this is the only game i have a problem with.

will be so glad when the next update comes out for warframe, so i can get back to a real f2p that i dont mind toss a few bucks at here and there, as they actually fix problems that show up.
  • pibbipibbi Member Posts: 1 New User
    has this issue been fixed? I am able to get onto my character.
  • pixlsw0rd#1524 pixlsw0rd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is happening to me too on all of my toons... :(
  • jaerayne#8912 jaerayne Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing is happening to me. I left on Vellosk and when I tried logging back in, it froze on the loading screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled on my PS4 and nothing. Whether I trust someone or not, I shouldn't have to do all of this extra work, just to play. They need to fix this issue, or I am not recommending this game to any more of my friends. What will I tell them? Oh, when you freeze up, it's your problem? Just get your trustee to log in for you and ta da, all better? This has been going on since last night and I am pretty mad that I cannot play >.>. Please fix this!!!!
  • blitzkeir#8691 blitzkeir Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Has anyone in this thread, rather than adding to the pile (and/or trashing the devs), tried deleting the local data for Neverwinter from their PS4 and restarted the game? Some people have actually reported success with resolving this problem with that method. It may not work on the first try, though, and you'll have to agree to the game Terms of Service and redo any UI customizations you've done as it will be reset to default. But it actually does work for some.

Tried it twice back when I first encountered the bug three weeks ago. Didn't work.

It's the internet, people get outraged. Nothing you can really do about it but moderate. But in this case specifically, you can understand people's frustration. This bug was discovered weeks before launch. People paid for early access and were unable to use their characters after 20-30 hrs of investment. The workarounds are inconsistent and only fix the issue for a given session. It's two weeks post-launch now, and we have no acknowledgement from the devs outside of a single forum post buried somewhere in this thread. (Edit: and a PSA which I've only just remembered, so that's something.)

While some of the reactions are extreme, players' frustration is understandable and fully justified. I was having fun with the game, but once my alt got the bug in the Enclave, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. I've set it aside until this issue is fixed. Whenever that may be. Hopefully before I completely lose interest. I already have a two-year investment in another MMO, so they were competing for my time and money to begin with.

tl;dr: Don't be so quick to dismiss negative feedback due to some people's excessive enthusiasm.
  • have they still not fixed this? wow what a joke.
  • mrphive1914mrphive1914 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I hope we get some reimbursement for this. I have a the VIP for enchanted keys and I cannot log on to get my daily VIP bonus....
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    null

I feel the same, mrphive. My main got stuck in Reclaimation Rock and I couldn't log into it on Friday when I tried even using the load from another character. Being on PS4 I missed most of the weekend event and of course all my profession tasks got delayed.

It seems like an easy fix would be to when you pick your character to have an option to load into where you logged out or to load into Protectors enclave.
  • dvaidpr#0944 dvaidpr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @drbubbles#2158 said:
    > null
    >
    > I feel the same, mrphive. My main got stuck in Reclaimation Rock and I couldn't log into it on Friday when I tried even using the load from another character. Being on PS4 I missed most of the weekend event and of course all my profession tasks got delayed.
    >
    > It seems like an easy fix would be to when you pick your character to have an option to load into where you logged out or to load into Protectors enclave.

I m stuck in Reclamation Rock today as well :( Tried the old switch back and forth between alts, and it is not working. Meh
  • dclxv1stormdclxv1storm Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yep. Freezes on main character login. I have a second character and am able to log in with it, but, it's made to assist my friends and don't want to level it too fast.
  • mrphive1914mrphive1914 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    @drbubbles
    Now I can't even get to the main screen anymore right now. Sigh.
    That really sucks. Hopefully they can roll out some patches soon
  • caioroveri420#4351 caioroveri420 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Good Morning.
    I'm trying to play the NW in my PS4, but soon after the choice of the character it crashes.
    What could be happening? It has four days that I can not play
  • technological95technological95 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sooo... The problem has been here for a month now.... It's not gonna take as long as the dungeon group problem is it?...
  • kluten#1660 kluten Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem.... Changed to alt but main char still freeze... Can't switch...
  • czocher#5579 czocher Member Posts: 1 New User
    have the same problem, reinstall, swich character doesent work, freez on loading char in helms hold T_T Please help
  • bakugan105#4530 bakugan105 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    PLZ FIX HELM QUIT AND JOIN I STUCK AT BOTH CARACTER
  • mspakousky#6692 mspakousky Member Posts: 4 New User
    Just confirming we are stuck here too (my son is playing).
    Those of you who submitted a ticked to be moved, how long did it usually take?
    edited August 2016
    @mspakousky#6692 it took them about 12 hours to move my character to PE after I submitted my ticket.
    Oh that's not too bad. Thanks.