test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Load In freezing

Comments

• ambientgreenambientgreen Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    null

Yes Ranatuor, I have done as described and suggested - and still the same problem persists. Like I said before, this is unacceptable at this point. They've obviously known about this judging from the number of complaints, and still no word or feedback.
  • ultima#6175 ultima Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Given that the game is being released on Tuesday you would have thought they would be quick to fix any issues that arose to keep players happy. But this is just absurd that nothing has even been acknowledged by anyone on the forums. I've never seen such bad communication.
    Forgot to mention: my Control Wizard is permanently stuck in limbo (frozen loading screen) in Helm's Hold zone at the Last Redoubt bonfire.
    Much agreed, Ultima.

I really love this game quite a bit, but this bug is walling off people from actually getting into their game and playing it (myself included). A hotfix is desperately needed

It should most definitely take high priority, especially when the floodgates are opened next week for everybody to play. This really doesn't bode well or look good from where I'm standing, especially for those of us ponying up real cash to play early (yet not really playing because we have a frozen loading screen continually teasing us).

Ugh.
    edited July 2016
    I know they have limited resources, but not even a moderator or anyone even replying. How bad does that look? It is now Friday. So basically this will be like this until release.....

Edit* Reinstalling the game to see if it fixes the loading freeze.
    Reinstalling the game appears to have fixed it for me. Tested it a couple of times by logging out in Helm's Hold.
  • kingged#3330 kingged Member Posts: 1 New User
    Im having trouble loading my person in the plauge tower he is level 19 i hope this gets fixed i was enjoying the game
  • riksu76#4534 riksu76 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I finally did every single quest in Helm's Hold, and left that hell hole hopefully for good. Now my lvl 35 Warlock is safely in Protector's Enclave, ready to tackle the next area. Thanks once more to one who tipped to make another character to get my main one back in action.
  • dtreow#1851 dtreow Member Posts: 2 New User
    Im stuck at the same spot i took it up with sony tech. and tried a system rebuild and restoring the license and neither one of those fixed the problem if you can go that route they will refund your money for the purchase of the game and i think in game purchases but it has to be reviewed and in 3 to 5 business days you should have your money back. But pretty <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to put all that time in to get stuck just to end up losing everything.
  • dtreow#1851 dtreow Member Posts: 2 New User
    But yea if they could solve this problem without me losing my main character that would be great.....but please fix this asap.
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same problem - so far trying to load in from another character hasn't worked. Stuck loading into Plague Tower
    PSN - jzhnutz

GM - House Stargaryen (PS4 Guild)
  • vashts#7477 vashts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I'm having this same problem too. It's agitating as I've invested almost 40 bucs so far into the game and was going to put 20 more in. I enjoy it a lot and don't want to start over. I'm at lvl 31 and it won't load. They responded to my ticket but misunderstood my issue and now I've been waiting hours for a reply.
  • vashts#7477 vashts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The make a new character and get it to town then change helped for me.
  • fearurfatefearurfate Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Helms hold, Vellosk, and current I'm frozen at reclamation rock and can't login. @strumslinger
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jacobarmmitagejacobarmmitage Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Change character worked for me too. Frustrating this happened, i didn't play at all last night due to this error.
  • shootamcgavin#4585 shootamcgavin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am unable to get past loading screen after character selection. Someone please help cannot make a new ticket. I can log in on different character. Tried to get friend to log on and still froze for him. Need help or a fix.
  • fearurfatefearurfate Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I've tried changing my character several times. Making new ones. Etc. Still not
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jason#9001 jason Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i did what they other guy said i went to the main town with an alt and it let me on with my main to that was stuck at helms quest
  • captainstrifez#5822 captainstrifez Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    i just got to helms hold also and ditto it wont let me log in either. freezes after i pick my main character on the loading screen. WTF? i just want to play the game lol. maybe they didn't think we would get that far so fast. was about to by vip, glad i waited.
    if i lose my character im done. spent 45$ on extra stuff. was about to spend more.
  • thiagogitathiagogita Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Frozen ate Vellosk loading screen. This is Annoying.
  • martydartymartydarty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Well I too have this problem I was in the main town, tried second charc worked once but now it don't. Submitted ticket. Would have been acceptable if they had just even given a word they are aware of the problem.

But as I have played star trek online for 6 years now they wont give a dam and come Tuesday they open the servers up and it will just cause chaos and even more problems. but they have your money and that's it they ant botherd.
  • ghost2010xghost2010x Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2016
    I am experiencing the same issue guys. I just lvled up to lvl 39 on my hunter ranger. When I unlocked Vellosk, I chose the location and now I cant even get past the loading screen. I have tried waiting 2 hours for it to load and still nothing. There is no art, just a black screen that says loading Vellosk. I love this game and have played on pc before for a long while. I hope this bug is fixed soon.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Same here, level 30 area after the cemetery, cannot even get the screen to load up. However no issues with a new character.
  • xqwerty93bgxqwerty93bg Member Posts: 2 New User
    yep that Helm hold area is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up ,it was fine last night, and now I can't log back in haha anyway I hope it gets fixed fast
    Creating another character or using another alt to move to a different area location from the one you loaded in. After doing this, log out and load up the character that is stuck on the loading screen. Should load up normally.
  • xqwerty93bgxqwerty93bg Member Posts: 2 New User
    OMG thanks u haha
  • thesophmorejohnthesophmorejohn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I to am stuck load at helms hold but for me went aand made a 2nd character and that didn't work and now both slots are freezing everytime I try to log in. I deleted the game and reinstalling it now to see if maybe that works as I have over 60 dollars spent on this game and I can't even play it.
  • deadcellraamdeadcellraam Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Make sure you use the actual "Change character option". Don't just log out and log back in. BTW, you will get stuck if you leave Helms hold, Velosk etc etc and go directly to your stronghold to save and quit.
  • mageek#5004 mageek Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ok. So here is how I fixed it for myself. If it stops loading, load into another char. Ensure that char is in the city, then go to the menu and switch to your main. Loaded right in.
  • thesophmorejohnthesophmorejohn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I did all the above suggestions and even reinstalled the game. Both did not fix the issue. Can't go to the stronghold because I'm not in a guild so that's a no option. I went ahead and created a ticket cause this is just stupid at this point.